Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

White Zombie on RE 1

Go down 
+2
Jamesy
Agent Zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Zero
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Agent Zero

White Zombie on RE 1 Empty
PostSubject: White Zombie on RE 1   White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 am

I cant understand why the white zombies in RE 1 can open the door with knob. If he can open it, that means he is smarter than another zombies ? if the same T-Virus turn them into a zombies, why zombie professor cannot open a door with knob ? And why his skin is different than other zombies ?

What is their role before they turning into a zombies ? is it mansion's waiter ?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: White Zombie on RE 1   White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:23 am

I think the zombies in the mansion where waiters and the ones in the lab proffesors.

As for them being able to open doors I think that was just a cool feature that capcom added.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: White Zombie on RE 1   White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 pm

its funny how the first zombie you encounter in the game opens the door fine before Barry kills it yet on other zombie can open doors if im not mistaken. and isn't it funny how it took Barry three shots with the magnum to kill the zombie yet every other zombie its one shot lol
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: White Zombie on RE 1   White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
its funny how the first zombie you encounter in the game opens the door fine before Barry kills it yet on other zombie can open doors if im not mistaken. and isn't it funny how it took Barry three shots with the magnum to kill the zombie yet every other zombie its one shot lol

That always killed me...I mean, when you find the Colt Python it's instant kill(for mos enemies). I assume Barry was carrying a Colt Python as well so why three?

This brings up another topic. I assume you need permission from the manufacturers, but the first two games actually used brand name weapons.... Beretta M92, Remington 870, Colt Python, Browning Hi Power etc... However they started using generic names later on. They have somewhat gone back to using proper names in RE5 other than a few generic names. I, as an avid gun enthusiast, really enjoyed the brandname weapons used in earlier titles and now RE5.

As for the door question: I guess they just used it to build a little more suspense, and give you a great cut scene showing off Barry and his uber bad@$$ness
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: White Zombie on RE 1   White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

That always killed me...I mean, when you find the Colt Python it's instant kill(for mos enemies). I assume Barry was carrying a Colt Python as well so why three?

This brings up another topic. I assume you need permission from the manufacturers, but the first two games actually used brand name weapons.... Beretta M92, Remington 870, Colt Python, Browning Hi Power etc... However they started using generic names later on. They have somewhat gone back to using proper names in RE5 other than a few generic names. I, as an avid gun enthusiast, really enjoyed the brandname weapons used in earlier titles and now RE5.

As for the door question: I guess they just used it to build a little more suspense, and give you a great cut scene showing off Barry and his uber bad@$$ness

Actually they seemed to use the real weapons names in like the first 3 games, and CVX, but they started to use fictional names, or just vague names, like "Shotgun", and the info didn't help any, especially in RE0 & the REmake.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: White Zombie on RE 1   White Zombie on RE 1 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:21 pm

I like when they give actual weapon brands and such. It makes the games a bit more realistic, easier to get into it.

I'm more likely to kill someone with a Remington 870 than a 'shotgun'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Zombie on RE 1   White Zombie on RE 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

White Zombie on RE 1
Page 1 of 1