HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Spike991
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. Empty
PostSubject: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red)(Perhaps green?) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm

So in RE5, the chick in the red dress(Sherry), who is just some anonymous character, probably since Capcom changed alot of the games layout.

Someone thought her dress was black, and I say red. In fact, ever since the earliest trailers showing her have come out, she has always been referred to as the blonde in the "red" dress. What do you think?

Last edited by Spike991 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Hmm...I never gave it much thought. I thought the whole scene was just there to show the Plaga popping out of the enemies' heads. She obviously looks out of place though so the theory you bring up is reasonable. Is there any more info on this? Is she canonically supposed to be Sherry? I hope not...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 am

didn't that lady in the red dress die? i should no this because i finished re5 again last week but my memory is very bad these days lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Yes she did. A plaga burst from her neck and then you get to pwn her with your weapon of choice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Biohazard2Fan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Biohazard2Fan

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:40 pm

idk bout her she def does not look like she fits the game at all i keep thinking she is sherry but others say she is not i have mixed feelings on her lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yes she did. A plaga burst from her neck and then you get to pwn her with your weapon of choice. Smile

You can avoid it by using Chris' neck twist, or maybe even Sheva's throat slit.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I thought her head burst during the little cutscene? How can you avoid it?
Back to top Go down
Dogfood
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Dogfood

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm convinced that the lady in the red dress is a random. If she was Sherry, wouldn't CAPCOM have given information or a reference sometime in the game hinting that she was of some importance? She does look out of place though.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 am

She does die, I just figured she was like that first plaga ganado from the 4th game, just designed to show the Plagas popping out of their head. The only reason it was anyone special was to give it a cutscene type deal.

And I still maintain her dress is black. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I thought her head burst during the little cutscene? How can you avoid it?

Nope, in the scene, you see her get dragged away, then there is a 2nd scene in which she attempts to(whatever a majini is supposed to do when they grab you), whatever, and her mouth simply opens up, but she has a full head when the fight actually begins, in which you can use Chris' neck twist.

@Dogfood, I didn't say it is Sherry, because at this point it was probably some random person, but at one time I bet it was Sherry, and possibly just changed at the last minute.

@Moonknight, the dress is obviously red.Smile Although in Mercs Reunion it does look a little more black.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm

Sorry Spike...but that is one hell of a black dress. Razz

Edit: No worries Spike! I used my new Staff Admin superpowers to fix the title mistake... Very Happy Love, Nite.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:58 pm

The one in Mercs Reunion is pretty black, but the one in the main game, is red.

Don't worry, I took care of it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 pm

High five to Nite for realizing the difference between red and black, and a big cheer for both of you for being so mature. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
High five to Nite for realizing the difference between red and black, and a big cheer for both of you for being so mature. Laughing

Hip hip hooray!.Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 pm

But, still, it's black. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haemorrhage
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Haemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 pm

You need to have read the viral adverts that were around ont he net before the game came out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://residentevil.wikia.com/2008

http://residentevil.wikia.com/2009

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Allyson

Is that good enough?

Edited by the omnipotent NiteKrawler. From now on, use the edit button to add to your posts instead of making double or triple posts. Thanks! <3
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks, although I don't much care for that site, I suppose it has some of that early stuff.

That is the only place I have heard of her by name, otherwise she is just an anonymous person...in a red dress.
Back to top Go down
Haemorrhage
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Haemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 am

It was leaked by Capcom when one of the first trailers for the game came out that her name was Allyson.

Wish I had a source for this but really can't be arsed to find one.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:31 pm

The woman in the black dress is named Allyson?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
The woman in the black dress is named Allyson?

I don't know who that is, but the one in the Red Dress was supposed to be named Allyson, although I don't know of anything official in RE5...just stuff way before it came out.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
I don't know who that is, but the one in the Red Dress was supposed to be named Allyson, although I don't know of anything official in RE5...just stuff way before it came out.

Well, it's official that it was denied to be Sherry at any time in RE5, that she was not intended to be Sherry.

And, it's black. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well, it's official that it was denied to be Sherry at any time in RE5, that she was not intended to be Sherry.

And, it's black. Smile

It was most certainly red, just look at the title of the thread. In the final product of RE5, it isn't her, but as far back as this game was in development, it probably was at one point.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:47 am

As the title of the thread was edited by our very own Spike multiple times, I can't put much credence in it, can I?

And, in an interview with GameTrailers.com, Jun Takeuchi says that any speculation of Sherry Birkin being in RE5 was just a rumor, meaning she was never planned to be in it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/jun-takeuchi-resident-evil/32758
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
As the title of the thread was edited by our very own Spike multiple times, I can't put much credence in it, can I?

And, in an interview with GameTrailers.com, Jun Takeuchi says that any speculation of Sherry Birkin being in RE5 was just a rumor, meaning she was never planned to be in it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/jun-takeuchi-resident-evil/32758

That is only one source, there are many others, which definately gave weight to the whole thing about Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.   RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate. Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 Lady in Red(Black Actually)(But seriously, it's Red)(Since red is the new black)(Exactly, Red) Dress debate.
Page 1 of 1