Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
need help badly EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
need help badly EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
need help badly EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
need help badly EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
need help badly EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
need help badly EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
need help badly EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
need help badly EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
need help badly EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

need help badly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: need help badly   need help badly EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 pm

i am playing raccoons destruction 3 umbrella chronicles and to get the next bonus scenarios you need to get an A rank.i can beat it under 14 minutes and i get an A in critical hits.all that is stopping me from getting the overall A rank is the missing files. i can only get 3 out of 6 files. if i can get the other two or three then i will have got the A rank.Does anyone know where they are located because im actually desperate. i want to complete the other scenarios badly and if anyone can offer help then i will bow down to you for the rest of my life Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 pm

I wish I could help, but I don't remember where those are. Basically you will just have to shoot everything...quite literally, shooting the entire time, at anything and everything...you will probably come across what you need, and get more points in the objects destroyed category too.

Otherwise, if you got the headshots down, and playtime, you should be good. The extra scenarios are really the best part in UC too, Death's Door for Ada and 4th Survivor for HUNK. Good shootin'.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I wish I could help, but I don't remember where those are. Basically you will just have to shoot everything...quite literally, shooting the entire time, at anything and everything...you will probably come across what you need, and get more points in the objects destroyed category too.

Otherwise, if you got the headshots down, and playtime, you should be good. The extra scenarios are really the best part in UC too, Death's Door for Ada and 4th Survivor for HUNK. Good shootin'.Smile

yee ha i finally got it after months of trying.i cant believe it. i actually thought i was having a bad game and was about to give up but i stuck with it and i got the A rank.ad yes i think the bonus scenarios are much better as well.it tells you alot of what happened in the background.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:43 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

yee ha i finally got it after months of trying.i cant believe it. i actually thought i was having a bad game and was about to give up but i stuck with it and i got the A rank.ad yes i think the bonus scenarios are much better as well.it tells you alot of what happened in the background.

Congrats. And yes, they add alot of cool backstory stuff. In fact, I found the entire RE0 & RE1 scenarios to be really boring, and tedious, as both RE0 & the REmake look amazing, we are basically seeing a dumbed down version of those, the extra stuff with Sergei and all of that saves them though.

The RE3 section was cool because we haven't seen RE3 remade, yet, so seeing Jill & Carlos all remade and pretty looked cool. Unfortunately it didn't follow the story, but still relatively enjoyable.

And the Operation TALOS stuff was great of course.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:04 am

what i cant understand why capcom made it so hard to get an A rank in easy mode.the only reason i kept trying is because i am a diehard resi fan and wanted to play every scenario.the average person who didnt know much about re probably would have quit.but capcom did make improvements in darkside chronicles.it was easier to get headshots and much easier to get A ranks
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 am

weskersbarber wrote:
what i cant understand why capcom made it so hard to get an A rank in easy mode.the only reason i kept trying is because i am a diehard resi fan and wanted to play every scenario.the average person who didnt know much about re probably would have quit.but capcom did make improvements in darkside chronicles.it was easier to get headshots and much easier to get A ranks

I don't understand when people say something about easier headshots...they were never really difficult, granted you were set up right, kept the Wiimote steady.

Darkside was highly improved on though, alot better, definately a 10/10.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I don't understand when people say something about easier headshots...they were never really difficult, granted you were set up right, kept the Wiimote steady.

Darkside was highly improved on though, alot better, definately a 10/10.Smile

what i mean by hard headshots is if you shot them in the head and dont get a head shot then it is very hard to get a headshot in that sme zombie because there head tilts back.if you dont get the headshot in the first shot then it becomes very difficult
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 am

just wandering spike did you or anyone on here find it hard to get an A rank in some umbrella chronicles scenarios which you needed to get one. im starting the feel like the only person who struggled with it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
just wandering spike did you or anyone on here find it hard to get an A rank in some umbrella chronicles scenarios which you needed to get one. im starting the feel like the only person who struggled with it

I didn't, some were tough, especially at first, the button dodges and stuff were difficult. Overall though, you can just play a few times and learn where everything is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need help badly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help badly   need help badly Empty

Back to top Go down

need help badly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: