HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think they should have done this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think they should have done this? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think they should have done this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think they should have done this? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think they should have done this? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think they should have done this? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think they should have done this? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think they should have done this? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think they should have done this? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think they should have done this?

Go down 
+4
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
The mastAH!
Jamesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think they should have done this? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 am

Do you think in the Resident Evil 1 Remake they should have added a merchanies mode or a few mini games?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 pm

maybe not a mercenaries mode but maybe a mode where you played as rebecca
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Yeah you know you might onto something there. Although since its coming up to 10 years since Resident Evil Remake was released (2002) I think its too late now to add a rebbeca mode to the game even though it would be an awomse idea. Heaven knows why capcom didn't think of that idea all those years back but then again they kind of cleared up Rebbecas storyline in Umbrella Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:48 pm

... actually if you watch the opening cinematic it was all a dream... (so richard didnt die!)
Back to top Go down
Biohazard2Fan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Biohazard2Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 pm

they should have i mean mercenaies is a classic and must I love you
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: yeh   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 am

yes i totally agree! it would of been awsome if they put it in !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Zombie
Zombie
Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Well resident Evil Deadly Silence Has a Good Mulitplayer Mode, sorta similar for a merc mode.
I think they should have added the characters you could play in mulitmode to A merc mode for resident evil remake
Character story
Multimode's playable characters are:
Wesker
Barry
Forest
and so on.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Do you think in the Resident Evil 1 Remake they should have added a merchanies mode or a few mini games?

I think that a minigame would've definitely been fun in REmake. I think that an Extreme Battle mode, much like the one in RE2, would've done well in REmake, considering the layout of the mansion and all the rooms that you could fill with enemies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 am

Insanity wrote:
Well resident Evil Deadly Silence Has a Good Mulitplayer Mode, sorta similar for a merc mode.
I think they should have added the characters you could play in mulitmode to A merc mode for resident evil remake
Character story
Multimode's playable characters are:
Wesker
Barry
Forest
and so on.
Too bad they didn't make Joseph playable in the Multicard Play... Well, they didn't have sprites for him since he died so early so I kinda understand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:49 pm

I think it would've been fun if they included side-story levels with the Bravo Team members, such as Enrico or Richard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think they should have done this?   Do you think they should have done this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think they should have done this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: