HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which did you like better overall?

Go down 
+2
Insanity
Jamesy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:26 pm

nitekrawler i may come across as a retard but setting the place on fire is a bit of a rare thing to say to someone.explain yourself.and talking about re knowledge, i would say i probably have the most knowledge.ive been playing since 1996 and im not one to brag but as jamesy says 'i know my shit' when it comes to re
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Yep I am the king of RE knowledge
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 pm

You both are really a couple of cocky douchebags. Jamesy, all you do is quote the REWiki and run to it to get your misinformation, and barber...all you do is give out bad advice and talk about screwing chicks and drinking. Both of you have average knowledge of the RE universe so get the fuck over yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Don't underestimate our knowledge Crawler. I think you watch too much X Men.

I am calling it a night bye
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You both are really a couple of cocky douchebags. Jamesy, all you do is quote the REWiki and run to it to get your misinformation, and barber...all you do is give out bad advice and talk about screwing chicks and drinking. Both of you have average knowledge of the RE universe so get the fuck over yourselves.

what is this about.jesus nitekrawler i didnt say you knew nothing about re.and you are the cocky one my friend.you never that what jamesy says into account and just automatically presume he is wrong. i just said that i knew my stuff when it came to re.ok i will admit i ,might not be the most knowledgeableout of everyone but i would be in the top 3. i would say spike911 is the most knowledgable.he knows everything down to what the voice actors eat for breakfast.so no need to go mad nitekrawler,im only giving my opinion.take a chill pill big lad.are you not getting enough sex.is that the problem lol! just joking with you nite
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 pm

I'm really starting to get scared about what direction the conversation is going in this topic Very Happy
Chill out guys, or I might start distracting you with my deadly box o' doom! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

what is this about.jesus nitekrawler i didnt say you knew nothing about re.and you are the cocky one my friend.you never that what jamesy says into account and just automatically presume he is wrong. i just said that i knew my stuff when it came to re.ok i will admit i ,might not be the most knowledgeableout of everyone but i would be in the top 3. i would say spike911 is the most knowledgable.he knows everything down to what the voice actors eat for breakfast.so no need to go mad nitekrawler,im only giving my opinion.take a chill pill big lad.are you not getting enough sex.is that the problem lol! just joking with you nite

I just have a problem with cocky assholes. And if you had just said that you "knew your stuff" I would agree. What you said was "I'm the most knowledgeable". Even if it is correct, it makes you look like an ass. That would be like if I went to a party and declared myself the best looking. How many people do you think would want to hang out with me? And how am I cocky? I've agreed with Jamesy numerous times. But when he says something that is just blatantly wrong, I will call him on it. And anyone else for that matter. And I know you never said that I knew nothing. Duh? The bottom line is that you shouldn't hold yourself in such high esteem. There's always a bigger fish.

P.S. Obviously Spike is in the top three, but for your information, the whole reason I ever joined this forum was to correct a big piece of information that he had wrong. And Jamesy...I'm not underestimating your knowledge at all...you are overestimating it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:17 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

I just have a problem with cocky assholes. And if you had just said that you "knew your stuff" I would agree. What you said was "I'm the most knowledgeable". Even if it is correct, it makes you look like an ass. That would be like if I went to a party and declared myself the best looking. How many people do you think would want to hang out with me? And how am I cocky? I've agreed with Jamesy numerous times. But when he says something that is just blatantly wrong, I will call him on it. And anyone else for that matter. And I know you never said that I knew nothing. Duh? The bottom line is that you shouldn't hold yourself in such high esteem. There's always a bigger fish.

P.S. Obviously Spike is in the top three, but for your information, the whole reason I ever joined this forum was to correct a big piece of information that he had wrong. And Jamesy...I'm not underestimating your knowledge at all...you are overestimating it.

fair enough nite its too much of an effort to argue with you because i will be here all day
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Sorry Nite but my knowledge is second to none.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sorry Nite but my knowledge is second to none.

I remember the good old days before Jamesy was born...back when I had faith in humanity...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:14 pm

I am one of the smarter ones of humanity. If Wesker succeeded in spreading Uroboros I would have defenintly been one of the chosen ones because of my superior intellect.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:17 pm

I'm getting a feeling that Jamesy is trolling here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm getting a feeling that Jamesy is trolling here Very Happy

Now he's just getting my goat. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 pm

not getting at anyones goat just stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
not getting at anyones goat just stating a fact.

where did all this confidence/arrogance come from.it can hardly be a fact.its impossible to tell who knows the most about re.but i think im up there near the top of the list.for all we know nekronuke could be the most knowledgable
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Trust me my knowledge is flawless. I am not being arrogent I just know I am best when it comes to RE trivia.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:27 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

where did all this confidence/arrogance come from.

Yeah, it is weird that Jamesy just randomly stated how awesome he is. There was nothing leading up to it...Hard way to make friends that is.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Okay maybe I had a few when I randomly stated that I thought I was the best.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Okay maybe I had a few when I randomly stated that I thought I was the best.

i could never go on the online once ive had a few.i would end up putting my fist through the screen because my computer is so slow that i feel like doing that right now,so when ive had a few beers then i would probably end up smashing the computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 pm

I am off now might talk to you tommorow. Elvis has left the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which did you like better overall?   Which did you like better overall? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which did you like better overall?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: