HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 am

Instead of remaking RE2 and RE3 I think they should do a completely new RE game while we have to bear through the long wait for RE6. I think this new game should star Albert Wesker and would be set in the the year 1994 or 1995 before he joined the STARS Alpha team. Basicly Albert Wesker would be the main playabe character in the game.

Heres the cast I would like for the game

Ozwell E Spencer
William Birkin
Valdimir
and of course Albert Wesker

The game could be set in the United States around the midwest area and in the game you explore this huge facility filled with zombies and all sorts of other creatures like the hunter amongst others. Bascily the facility that you explore with Albert Wesker would have been infected by the T-Virus and the main priority in the game is for Wesker to retreive of a simple of a virus for Ozwell Spencer and battle a new villian in the facility. Also the opening cutscenes in the game could be set in Ozwell Spencers office in the Spencer Mansion where he orders Wesker to explore this facility.

I would like the gaming style to be like the RE1 Remake or RE0 but with less clunky controls and the possible ability to roundhouse kick zombies. It would be cool to use some of Albert Weskers guns like the magnum. Of course in the game Wesker would not have his supernatural powers.

Finally I think the title of the game should be 'Wesker files' or something like that. The game could give die hard re fans the chance to learn more about characters such as Spencer and Albert Wesker etc....So do you think this is a good idea or not?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

It obviously isn't a good idea at all. For one, the mansion incident...well the Arklay biohazard incident was the first biohazard. There were none before it. Therefore, the whole story already doesn't work. Also, why would Spencer need a sample of the T-Virus when he was one of the ones to make it?

"Of course in the game Wesker would not have his supernatural powers."

Obviously, since he didn't have any kind of powers at that time anyway.

And I think we know everything there is to know about Spencer and Wesker as it is. RE5's files and documents spilled everything. Anyway, nice try I suppose.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm

weskers powers were never "supernatural" he was infected by p-30 which made him "superhuman"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

nekronuke wrote:
weskers powers were never "supernatural" he was infected by p-30 which made him "superhuman"

If you want to get technical, his powers could be called supernatural. While the term is often used in a "spiritual" sense, it can be applied to anything that seems to break the laws of nature. His powers definitely broke the laws of nature. No organic being should be able to move that fast. They'd have to bypass friction.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Cut me some slack I gave this idea a shot. I think its a good idea as well. Also it dosen't have to be a T-Virus sample it could be any simple.

It did spring to mind though that this did not really fit in with RE timeline though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Cut me some slack I gave this idea a shot. I think its a good idea as well. Also it dosen't have to be a T-Virus sample it could be any simple.

It did spring to mind though that this did not really fit in with RE timeline though.

The problem with a storyline before 1998's incident, is that nothing happened before that. It really started in 1998.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Did it? So there were no zombies or any shit like that prior 98?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Did it? So there were no zombies or any shit like that prior 98?

Quite right.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Fair enough. I am off now we might discuss this more tommorow.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:13 pm

are we angry jamesy? umbrella did nothing malign until 1998
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

nekronuke wrote:
are we angry jamesy? umbrella did nothing malign until 1998

Ironically, the only time Umbrella wasn't being evil was during the 1998 incident. It was the reincarnated James Marcus that did the evil deed there.But everything before 1998 and everything after was all them.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:29 pm

even so, UBCS was worse than the B.O.W.s themselves
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:17 am

they had to have some idea of the affects of the t-virus before the incident in 98 tho right? or do i just not know anything about the whole story line ?(its probably this)
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 am

are we angry jamesy?

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 pm

your reactions seemed angry. thats all. oh you thought it was an insult. oh no, not at all. theres nothing to insult there.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Not angry I just stand up for what I belive in thats all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Umbrella knew what it could do. They definitely didn't want a biohazard, but their intentions were still evil. And the UBCS weren't bad. There was some corruption, obviously, but for the most part, the members were either trying to help, or were just trying to make some money.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Nite so can you give me more info on how Tricell is related to Umbrella?

I think Wesker met Excella for the first time not too long after the Mansion Incident in 1999 if I am right?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Tricell isn't really related to Umbrella at all except for being another huge pharmaceutical company. I'm not sure when Wesker met Excella, but I would guess it was around the time of RE4. Although, if Tricell is "The Organization", then it may well have been before 1998.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Really before 98? So she spent all those years sucking up to Wesker. lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Really before 98? So she spent all those years sucking up to Wesker. lol.

Maybe before 98. I'm not sure at all.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 pm

wasn't tricell with spencer? no wait....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:26 pm

nekronuke wrote:
wasn't tricell with spencer? no wait....

Spencer was Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 pm

who was tricell?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm

nekronuke wrote:
who was tricell?

We only know of Excella. No one knows yet who runs it. I think it would be cool if the Tricell CEO was a good guy and knew nothing of the corruption under him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?   Do you think this is a good idea for the next game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this is a good idea for the next game?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next