Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite bands?

Go down 
+25
GreggKennedy
chocotricks
StellaLuna
Methsia
BioHazardMerc1
HarshlyCritical
BOBLATHON
Spike991
Superchris25
ace.redfield
Jacen Dex
Sheena Wesker
WESKER2893
NemesisDivina
Pixgo
ZombiePrincess
Urubori
Mass Distraction
frodomir
Insanity
bravotwozero007
NEMESIS23
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
nekronuke
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheena Wesker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sheena Wesker

Favorite bands? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:20 pm

My Darkest Days
Avenged Sevenfold
Suicide Silence
Within Temptation
Escape The Fate
Janus
Black Veil Brides

And many more i don't listen to just one genre but i mostly listen to the kinda stuff i listed.^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MissStrife1
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:14 am

Metal / Heavy Metal: (in no order)

Rammstein
Static X
Disturbed
KORN
Ill Nino
Killswitch Engage
AudioSlave
OTEP
In This Moment
Evanescence
Slipknot
SpineShank
Seether
Rob Zombie
Black Label Society
Linkin Park
Avenged Sevenfold
SevenDust
Skindred
Blood Has Been Shed

All great music, especialy when taking on the Undead Hords.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Simply just..

Filter
Alternative rock....

.. don't know why but i love them!!
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:54 am

60s: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Country Rock
70s: Paul McCartney and Wings - Soft Rock/Pop
80s: Michael Jackson - Pop/Hip hop
90s: The Offspring - Rock
00s: Linkin Park - Rock/Rap
10s: Sex Bob-omb (: P) - Rock

My favorite genres are: Rock/Hard Rock and Techno when it's done right. (i.e Sonic Colors)

WESKER2893 wrote:
ive got a cousin in a band called drive by arguement

Dude, that's awesome. (Totally believable because I never heard of them.)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Maynard James Keenan, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Simply just..

Filter
Alternative rock....

.. don't know why but i love them!!

Because they fuckin rock lol. Seriously... "Hey Man Nice Shot" is prolly one of my all time favorite songs.

Oh, and cause I've seen the names pop up in other posts.... It reminded me that May 6 my ass is in Nashville TN seeing Avenged SevenFold, Bullet For My Valentine, and some other band that the name eludes me right now. VIP tickets WOOT!!!!

@SPIKE DUDE!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE BANDS PERIOD! I have TOOL's AEnema in my car and am listening to Puscifer's The Mission on my laptop as I type this.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:08 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
@SPIKE DUDE!!!!!!!! THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE BANDS PERIOD! I have TOOL's AEnema in my car and am listening to Puscifer's The Mission on my laptop as I type this.

@Bob, I officially love you now.Smile

My ipod broke, so I usually just listen to V Is For Vagina on my 360 when I play something.

I used to have C Is For (Please Insert Sophmoric Genetelia Referrence Here) and Don't Shoot The Messenger.

The Mission is great, and oddly connected to RE, if you count Milla, who is Alice in an RE movie.Smile Odd hering her rapping though.

I have all of Tool's and APC's albums, I need to get Puscifer's stuff, they are great too, totally different, but Maynard is brilliant, if he builds it, I will come.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

@Bob, I officially love you now.Smile

My ipod broke, so I usually just listen to V Is For Vagina on my 360 when I play something.

I used to have C Is For (Please Insert Sophmoric Genetelia Referrence Here) and Don't Shoot The Messenger.

The Mission is great, and oddly connected to RE, if you count Milla, who is Alice in an RE movie.Smile Odd hering her rapping though.

I have all of Tool's and APC's albums, I need to get Puscifer's stuff, they are great too, totally different, but Maynard is brilliant, if he builds it, I will come.

AMEN!!!! If MJK is involved, I am there... Funny little anecdote. My oldest son was born May 2nd 2006. I fucking left the hospital while my now ex wife(unrelated, she approved as she is a tool fan also) was in labor to run to best buy to pick up 10000 Days lol. I have only seen Tool live, but both times were almost "religious" experiences.

I have had more copies of Mer De Noms than I can remember... I seem to wear that CD out over and over and over.

The Puscifer song Indigo Children... man, that shit is powerful. I get lost in that song, especially the remix.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:26 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
AMEN!!!! If MJK is involved, I am there... Funny little anecdote. My oldest son was born May 2nd 2006. I fucking left the hospital while my now ex wife(unrelated, she approved as she is a tool fan also) was in labor to run to best buy to pick up 10000 Days lol. I have only seen Tool live, but both times were almost "religious" experiences.

I have had more copies of Mer De Noms than I can remember... I seem to wear that CD out over and over and over.

I have yet to seen them in concert....

I do have a couple of their T shirts, both Lateralus, one with some schism stuff and the other with Parabola.

Mer De Noms, Sea Of Names in French.

I also had their Amotion album, which was APC's equivilant to Tool's Salival, if that makes any sense. I got Amotion on itunes, smart buy. The entire album is remixes of stuff from Mer De Noms and Thirteenth step, but still really good. In fact, Afterlife, the trailer for it, and the song was in the movie in fact, used the Apocolypse remix of Outsider, pretty awesome of Anderson.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I have yet to seen them in concert....

I do have a couple of their T shirts, both Lateralus, one with some schism stuff and the other with Parabola.

Mer De Noms, Sea Of Names in French.

I also had their Amotion album, which was APC's equivilant to Tool's Salival, if that makes any sense. I got Amotion on itunes, smart buy. The entire album is remixes of stuff from Mer De Noms and Thirteenth step, but still really good. In fact, Afterlife, the trailer for it, and the song was in the movie in fact, used the Apocolypse remix of Outsider, pretty awesome of Anderson.

Yeah, makes perfect sense... I have TOOL's Salival. I bought it years ago when it was first released. Glad I did cause it seems to be pretty expensive nowadays.

Oh that reminds me... Have you checked out Ashes Divide? Billy Howerdale's band outside of APC. If not, check it out, I think you'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:44 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:

Yeah, makes perfect sense... I have TOOL's Salival. I bought it years ago when it was first released. Glad I did cause it seems to be pretty expensive nowadays.

Oh that reminds me... Have you checked out Ashes Divide? Billy Howerdale's band outside of APC. If not, check it out, I think you'll enjoy it.

I got a copied CD for Salival...unfortunately, as it is expensive nowadays....

I remembered reading awhile back, probably something from Maynard, about how Billy was going to do his own stuff, I guess that Ashes Divide is it then huh? I'll check that out for sure. I love APC, and I know MJK wasn't the only great one there.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I remembered reading awhile back, probably something from Maynard, about how Billy was going to do his own stuff, I guess that Ashes Divide is it then huh? I'll check that out for sure. I love APC, and I know MJK wasn't the only great one there.

Yeah Ashes Divide... It's good stuff. Alot of it has a very Mer De Noms feel to it. (Obviously, its Billy writing the music)
The song "Forever Can Be" is probably my favorite from them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Yeah Ashes Divide... It's good stuff. Alot of it has a very Mer De Noms feel to it. (Obviously, its Billy writing the music)
The song "Forever Can Be" is probably my favorite from them.

Soon as I get an ipod again, that's on my to do list. Mer De Noms had some of my favorite tracks, Judith, 3 Libras, Orestas, Rose, Magdalena, Hollow, Brena.

Rev22:20 and Undertaker are some of the better tracks from MJK in general. AEnema is one of the best as well. H, Eulogy, Sober, schism, Vicarious.
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Filter is awesome, ace. Nice choice. I really enjoy their old stuff, can't get into the new albums that are basically just Richard. Sad

My favorite band? That's a tough one... I'd probably say The Birthday Massacre. They're '80's style goth rock, I guess. I listen to a LOT of metal, though, so my favorite isn't indicative of my overall interests.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm

HarshlyCritical wrote:
Filter is awesome, ace. Nice choice. I really enjoy their old stuff, can't get into the new albums that are basically just Richard. Sad

My favorite band? That's a tough one... I'd probably say The Birthday Massacre. They're '80's style goth rock, I guess. I listen to a LOT of metal, though, so my favorite isn't indicative of my overall interests.

yes i love filter and i think it's more than awesome. . it's a little hard to get their songs here because they're not popular here, but i have my own ways Smile

i'll give a try on birthday massacre since you too like filter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
HarshlyCritical wrote:

yes i love filter and i think it's more than awesome. . it's a little hard to get their songs here because they're not popular here, but i have my own ways Smile

i'll give a try on birthday massacre since you too like filter Very Happy

Haha, they're too VERY different bands, though they both share some of the electronic/heavy guitar aspect.

Out of curiosity, do you like Stabbing Westward? I always thought they sounded similar to Filter.

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm

well sad to say no... when i clicked the video it say that the uploader has not made this available in our country but i'll also give a listen on stabbing westward though i feel like they're too wild that i can't take ... birthday massacre gives me interest when i saw their site .. they're very cool Smile .. just 2 days ago i got the albums from nine inch nails as it also gives me interest but i haven't absorbed the spirits of their songs...

@BOBLATHON... thanks, i haven't read your post till today... getting those tickets are AWESOME!! i mean VIP!! thats totally AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Disturbed is mine. Because they are awesome. GLORY!

i mean, come on, lookit this-

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ypfG9jwxXM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 pm

favorite music band? I'll say Big Bang(kpop) linkin park, fort minor, sum41, greenday... well i listen to eveything seriously besides friday, baby baby and metal Razz
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 pm

BioHazardMerc1 wrote:
favorite music band? I'll say Big Bang(kpop) linkin park, fort minor, sum41, greenday... well i listen to eveything seriously besides friday, baby baby and metal Razz

lol. At least you don't say you listen to "everything"... I always test those claims with a metal band, and they're almost always retracted.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 pm

@HarshlyCritical. . right now i'm listening to stabbing westward, in comparison with filter both are have a little bit of the same style of music, i have to say the band is good though but i still find filter better
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
@HarshlyCritical. . right now i'm listening to stabbing westward, in comparison with filter both are have a little bit of the same style of music, i have to say the band is good though but i still find filter better

Heh, well I wasn't expecting you to replace Filter, of course. But I figured it'd be up your alley.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

HarshlyCritical wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Heh, well I wasn't expecting you to replace Filter, of course. But I figured it'd be up your alley.

well it is
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Linkin Park, Evanescence, Trivium, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Fall Out Boy..

DEADMAU5. >.<

Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Methsia wrote:
Linkin Park, Evanescence, Trivium, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Fall Out Boy..

DEADMAU5. >.<

Why do you say Deadmau5 with such shame? You seemed fine citing Paramore and Fall Out Boy, both of which are far more "trendy". haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bands?   Favorite bands? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite bands?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next