Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what is the difference EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what is the difference EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what is the difference EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what is the difference EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what is the difference EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what is the difference EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what is the difference EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what is the difference EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what is the difference EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what is the difference

Go down 
+4
NiteKrawler
Regenerator
Spike991
weskersbarber
8 posters
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

what is the difference Empty
PostSubject: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 am

between re5 and re5 collectors/limited edition. i only found out that there was a collectors edition and i was gutted that i didnt get it because i have almost every re game there is.what is the difference between them anyway.is there anything intersesting in it.was it worth paying an extra 10 pounds for it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 am

Oh so they added another 10 overseas too....I hate that they did that, it used to be 50 dollars over here, now a new game is 60...and apparently the collector's eddition was like 70 or 75...anyway I am pretty sure it just came with a toy, a bag, and some kind of special features/making of dvd...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:29 am

either way it is too much money...I always wait until the price goes down to buy my games
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 am

I got the collector's edition at the midnight launch. It comes with a special card with a picture of Chris and Sheva, a messenger bag, a small Chris BSAA figurine, a sweet metal case instead of the usual plastic one, a behind the scenes bluray disc, and my favorite...A necklace that is shaped like Africa. I've worn that damn thing every single day since release. Smile I think that covers everything in it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:48 pm

I saw one of Zombie's videos, and he had that Collector's Edition, the main thing I remembered was the tiny Chris figure, which they made look at least 6 to 10 inches in pictures...but it is like 3 inches tall.Sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I saw one of Zombie's videos, and he had that Collector's Edition, the main thing I remembered was the tiny Chris figure, which they made look at least 6 to 10 inches in pictures...but it is like 3 inches tall.Sad

It's still pretty sweet though.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:24 pm

there are so many edtions of RE5. normal , tin edtion, american special edtion, japanese special edtion. the jpn edtion is my favourite, you get a little usb chainsaw stick Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
there are so many edtions of RE5. normal , tin edtion, american special edtion, japanese special edtion. the jpn edtion is my favourite, you get a little usb chainsaw stick Smile

I was gonna go for that one, but I wasn't sure if the game would be in English or Japanese...
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 am

Lol I might get the jap edition for the PS3 even tho my brother has the english limited edition for the X-Box 360 my dad will prob let me buy it anyway.
Well anyway if I were you I would wait for the prices to go down.
Or just rob NiteKrawler
Which ever one you think is better XD
JK dont rob him hell smack you with his Chris Figurine xD
Back to top Go down
XI Virus IX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
XI Virus IX

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 pm

I wish i had gotten the collectors edition. In Australia the collectors got a action figure, BSSA logo patch ( for clothing) and a Tricell bag. All i got was the limited edition: a secondary disc with very basic behind the scenes shorts. Still i guess its all about the game right :p
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:42 am

XI Virus IX wrote:
I wish i had gotten the collectors edition. In Australia the collectors got a action figure, BSSA logo patch ( for clothing) and a Tricell bag. All i got was the limited edition: a secondary disc with very basic behind the scenes shorts. Still i guess its all about the game right :p

Yeah you are right it is about the game Razz but also about the extras XD Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:03 am

XI Virus IX wrote:

Don't forget the necklace! You can see it in the picture of me in the member photos thread in off topic.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:59 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
XI Virus IX wrote:

Don't forget the necklace! You can see it in the picture of me in the member photos thread in off topic.

XD Dont advertise yourself.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:39 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I got the collector's edition at the midnight launch. It comes with a special card with a picture of Chris and Sheva, a messenger bag, a small Chris BSAA figurine, a sweet metal case instead of the usual plastic one, a behind the scenes bluray disc, and my favorite...A necklace that is shaped like Africa. I've worn that damn thing every single day since release. Smile I think that covers everything in it.
I got the X360 Collector's Edition, but it didn't come with the picture. Sad Maybe it was replaced by the BSAA patch? And the DVD was just normal, but that is ok because I hate Blu Ray. I think the necklace looks slightly different compared to the one I saw in your picture, but I'm not entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I got the X360 Collector's Edition, but it didn't come with the picture. Maybe it was replaced by the BSAA patch? And the DVD was just normal, but that is ok because I hate Blu Ray. I think the necklace looks slightly different compared to the one I saw in your picture, but I'm not entirely sure.

No I got the patch too. The limited edition picture was a PS3 exclusive thing. Pwned. DVD? Pwned. Why do you hate Bluray? It's awesome. Clear and crisp as hell. You'd see a difference if you saw a Bluray played on a full 1080p HDTV with full HDMI cables. It's orgasmic. Show me a pic of your necklace.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
I got the X360 Collector's Edition, but it didn't come with the picture. Maybe it was replaced by the BSAA patch? And the DVD was just normal, but that is ok because I hate Blu Ray. I think the necklace looks slightly different compared to the one I saw in your picture, but I'm not entirely sure.

No I got the patch too. The limited edition picture was a PS3 exclusive thing. Pwned. DVD? Pwned. Why do you hate Bluray? It's awesome. Clear and crisp as hell. You'd see a difference if you saw a Bluray played on a full 1080p HDTV with full HDMI cables. It's orgasmic. Show me a pic of your necklace.

WTF XD My bro got the picture but he got the X-Box 360 version....Messup?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 am

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Could be, maybe it is a different one than PS3 owners got. What's the pic of?
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Could be, maybe it is a different one than PS3 owners got. What's the pic of?

Chris Sheva wesker in background I think
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Might be a bit different. Not sure. I can't remember what exactly mine has on it. I know there's Chris and Sheva.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Might be a bit different. Not sure. I can't remember what exactly mine has on it. I know there's Chris and Sheva.

I think its the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the difference   what is the difference Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the difference
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: