HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

DC Douglas in DC(Interview)

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
Ghost Leader
Spike991
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 pm

*Runs for the bomb shelter.*
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
However blasphemous Spike might think this, I personally liked DC Douglas' take on Wesker more than Richard Waugh's.

Well one can't argue with opinion, but I can say that in terms of the voice acting, Douglas' seemed fake & unnatural, took me personally out of the scene to where I realized I was just watching a cutscene, and made Wesker's character sound overly british...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
However blasphemous Spike might think this, I personally liked DC Douglas' take on Wesker more than Richard Waugh's.

Well one can't argue with opinion, but I can say that in terms of the voice acting, Douglas' seemed fake & unnatural, took me personally out of the scene to where I realized I was just watching a cutscene, and made Wesker's character sound overly british...

DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 Funny-pictures-your-cat-shows-restraint

So does Spike.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I found Waugh to be the one that sounded overly British.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:06 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I found Waugh to be the one that sounded overly British.

Overly British? Douglas is the one that put emphasis on every letter of every word....and there were plenty of lines that sounded very british, "Aw there you are", if I heard that line only I would definately assume he were british.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:20 pm

As a Brit i can say not any of the actors for Wesker have ever sounded British and DC defintely sounds Yank....or American to better say it. None of them have ever sounded like any British person i know that's for sure......and besides what's wrong with our British accents.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:34 pm

i hate british accents because they sound very posh for my liking
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
As a Brit i can say not any of the actors for Wesker have ever sounded British and DC defintely sounds Yank....or American to better say it. None of them have ever sounded like any British person i know that's for sure......and besides what's wrong with our British accents.

Well I personally love hearing the british accent, especially when spoke by CharlieRE2.Smile

Well maybe british isn't the best way to describe it, but it is pretty comon knowledge how brits and yanks differ in speech. I think it is safe to say most americans are lazy in their speech, they pronoucnce the double constanant T as a D sound, like "butter" being "budder" or "better" being "bedder", etc, and it is obvious that Wesker puts emphasis on certain words, and certainly the double constanants like that, but Douglas takes it a step further by emphasizing every word in every sentence....thus making it sound fake and I can picture him reading the lines...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:22 pm

spike
since ive been on these forum the main thing ive learned is that you and dc douglas do not get along
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
spike
since ive been on these forum the main thing ive learned is that you and dc douglas do not get along

Well I wouldn't say we don't get along, just that I respectively don't care for his voice acting in the Wesker character.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:23 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
spike

Indeed, Spike has Douglas, and I have Anderson...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
spike

And frodomir has that Noobsgonnadie person, and I just remembered that I am done, I am quiting, it's frodomir's fault, yep, he doesn't like my Britney Spears....Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
spike

And frodomir has that Noobsgonnadie person, and I just remembered that I am done, I am quiting, it's frodomir's fault, yep, he doesn't like my Britney Spears....Smile
Are we talking about arch nemeses here? Might better add me and PE to that list.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
spike

Are we talking about arch nemeses here? Might better add me and PE to that list.

Yeah, let us actually make a list too.Smile

Spike-Douglas
Nite-Anderson
Frodomir-Noobsgonnadie
Ghost Leader-PublicEnemy
????
????
????
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 pm

I think Jamesy and I are starting one. Smile I like to have options you see. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think Jamesy and I are starting one. Smile I like to have options you see. Wink

Ah yes, that is a good one, have some options, I know you can't hate Anderson all the time, occasionally you guys have to have an intermission, and you need someone to fill the gap.Smile
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Personally I love DCs voice in RE5 and it creeped me out quite alot.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:37 am

naw its far too posh for my liking.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 am

weskersbarber wrote:
naw its far too posh for my liking.

Well I DONT CARE XD LOL
I love it sounds so sesty
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 am

why do you always write xd at the end of everything.what does it mean
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 am

AlbertWesker wrote:

Wesker's voice isn't supposed to creep you out...He akways put the wrong emphASis on the wrong SyllABle. Actually...his problem was that he put too much emphasis on every syllable. He drug out his words too much as well. And the voice was too deep, unemotional, and robotic.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

Wesker's voice isn't supposed to creep you out...He akways put the wrong emphASis on the wrong SyllABle. Actually...his problem was that he put too much emphasis on every syllable. He drug out his words too much as well. And the voice was too deep, unemotional, and robotic.

Well now that I have heard RE4s voice my opinion has changed and I like RE4s voice actor better.
@ weskersbarber- XD is a comical expresion used to show laughter or happiness.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 am

ok
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 am

weskersbarber wrote:
ok

Dont ok me.

This is the correct sentance

Yes my lord and master AlbertWesker I shall obey your every command.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 am

dont act like that to me.go play with your toys.it should be bedtime soon anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Douglas in DC(Interview)   DC Douglas in DC(Interview) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Douglas in DC(Interview)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next