HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
Indiana Jones
Spike991
The mastAH!
RedFieldRiot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Ok i had to post it and i know once the listing is over the thread will be locked but i thought you guys could take the chance to gaze upon something very, very, very rare indeed.

This is an action figure of Chris Redfield from RE1, it is a prototype, made out of resin instead of plastic and it is the only one left in the entire world.....imagine being the holder of such an item and of course the price tag is hefty...quite probably the most expensive RE thing ever....take a look.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Resident-Evil-Prototype-Palisades-Chris-Redfield-STARS_W0QQitemZ380129911524QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item58818222e4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1688%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A50
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:19 pm

HOLY... that is so awesome looking
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:15 pm

To be honest....I think that hardly looks like Chris....

I am trying to decide who that looks like, one name that comes to mind is Christian Slater, but there is someone else who that looks exactly like.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Have to agree i don't think it looks musch like Chris but it sells it to me being the only one left in the world...i like owning things like that ha ha ha ha.....mind you there is a reason for it lookng the way it does....

Firstly it is an unpainted version, the colouration is all wrong, secondly this is the model they went to Capcom with and then Capcom gave them a huge list of changes to make before sending it out...so it makes it even more special by the fact that this is what the figure looked like before the changes were made.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:

I am trying to decide who that looks like, one name that comes to mind is Christian Slater, but there is someone else who that looks exactly like.Smile

I would say it looks pretty close to the CV Chris, both CGI and in-game one.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Fairly, if anything at all I would say it looks like the crappy CVX artwork...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:15 pm

well it may be a rare item but Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 pm

That's CV Chris, not RE1 Chris.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:13 am

Spike991 wrote:

Yes, for its look...

Damn you can find some items from dinosaur age cheaper than that one... Really, too much... I don't think anybody will buy that... Overpriced
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:00 am

Very true considering you can buy a much bigger Chris Redfield and much more better looking one for under £100.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:04 am

So with all of that said, why is this one so much more expensive, is it because it is the only one?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 am

No, guy that is selling it is trying to earn some money...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 am

frodomir wrote:
No, guy that is selling it is trying to earn some money...

"earn", more like rob.Smile
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 am

its just ok for me. i think there are much much nicer figures out there for a hell of alot cheaper .
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:22 pm

It is the only one left that's why he's saying it's worth that much...sadly it is often the case in the action figure world...he's not the most expensive action figure...that belongs to Boba Fett from Star Wars...a prototype of him with his rocket will set you back in excess of £10,000.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:01 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
It is the only one left that's why he's saying it's worth that much...sadly it is often the case in the action figure world...he's not the most expensive action figure...that belongs to Boba Fett from Star Wars...a prototype of him with his rocket will set you back in excess of £10,000.
any rare Boba Fett item costs too much...big or small
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:52 pm

lol, now I would like to get me a cool rare expensive Boba Fett....
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 am

That is over prived for something that shitty. Doesnt even look like any RE chracter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!   Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibley The Most Expensive RE Toy EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: