Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Okay, seriously... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Okay, seriously... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Okay, seriously... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Okay, seriously... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Okay, seriously... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Okay, seriously...

Go down 
+5
Spike991
NiteKrawler
GrandMasterTrea
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:35 am

No offense, but I think you people are going a bit overboard with these tribute topics... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 am

I think that it is a nice addition to the forums
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am

I Think every tribute that is NOT for Wesker, should be closed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 am

GrandMasterTrea wrote:
I Think every tribute that is NOT for Wesker, should be closed.

lol.

@GL: I hate to say it, but I agree. I heart all the characters as much as anyone, and it really doesn't affect me in any way, but shouldn't all the tributes be in one thread? I'm sorry but...RedFieldRiot and even you Spike have pulled what could be considered the largest "jonslag" the world has ever seen. Smile No offense meant to anyone of course (everyone knows I only offend Chris Benoit fans and family No ), as I really heart both Riot and Spike! Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 am

I absolutely agree, and I was a bit shocked when I saw the first 5 or so tributes, but then I found each of them to be pretty enjoyable, and I know that I was exited to come back and see what others put about their favorite characters, etc, besides, in a week or two they will be burried underneath new topics and forgotten.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 pm

it was a good craze but sooner or later as spike says it'll have to die or it'll get to conflicty (meaning people will fight over reactions to different characters)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 pm

GL & Nite, I bet if you started giving your two cents on some of them you might enjoy it, the words just poured out of me.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Sera
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Mr Sera

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 pm

i would have thought thts wat it would be all about: talking about the resident evil
people
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:14 pm

I have to agree with it too... Only playable characters should get tribute topics... And maybe Wesker as main enemy during series
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:20 pm

frodomir wrote:
I have to agree with it too... Only playable characters should get tribute topics... And maybe Wesker as main enemy during series

Alright, then let us make it an official rule, a guideline for our tributes.Smile

Only playable characters.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Have to agree they will eventually be buried under new topics so enjoy them whilst they last. It is nice to see what people make of everything from RE because people just don't talk about it enough...we talk alot about what is upcoming in the RE world but we hardly go back into the past to truly appreciate what we have been given...it's nice to go back and just show a bit of love for it all. I don't personally think i could stick to just tributing only playable characters because in reality it is the non playable ones that make the game...without Wesker...without Spencer....without Birkin...without the B.O.W.S we wouldn't have anything...it is these guys that make the games...these guys that give us a reason to play as the playable characters...to bring them down...so if we ignore them we are so going to run out of thing to talk about.

Aside from that...seriously guys...when DC and the new PSP games come out and then that huge dark abyss comes where there are NO RE games...what are you gonna talk about then....i just don't wanna see the forum go too quiet...well ecome Raccoon City lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:32 pm

And on the brightside, it isn't like the "Tributes" are as obscure and irrelevant as that of jonslag....

They are just the ideas and thoughts on these great characters.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Exactly Spike...a chance to thoroughly appreciate an amazing and sometimes not so amazing cast of characters....it's good to see who agrees and who doesn't agree...to debate and pick our characters apart.

I think me and Spike did a great job getting to the bottom of Wesker's issues...why he did what he did etc.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Yeah I would agree completely, I think that at least two or three of these have really helped out alot, the Wesker one, the Chris & Sheva ones, etc, some are really helping us work through some of the annoyances.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 am

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah I would agree completely, I think that at least two or three of these have really helped out alot, the Wesker one, the Chris & Sheva ones, etc, some are really helping us work through some of the annoyances.Smile

Well, whatever therapy you think you need. Smile Maybe you should do a "Capcom's Laziness Tribute" to work through that madness.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Well, whatever therapy you think you need. Smile Maybe you should do a "Capcom's Laziness Tribute" to work through that madness.

Yeah, it will be like group.Smile

Hi, I'm Spike, and I have a problem....with Capcom's excessive laziness.Sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, it will be like group.Smile

Hi, I'm Spike, and I have a problem....with Capcom's excessive laziness.Sad

lul. As long as they don't become the next EA, I'm ok.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 am

I thought EA has been not releasing many games...what was there problem again?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:04 am

Spike991 wrote:
I thought EA has been not releasing many games...what was there problem again?

They became complacent as the video game superpower and released games before they should have just to make a buck. They rushed games, didn't polish games, as long as they were semiplayable, they released them. Now they aren't the superpower anymore...Activision/Blizzard are after the merging. I think EA is finally coming back though, what with Mirror's Edge (maybe) and Bad Company.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 am

Ah yes, well in that case, if Capcom continues to do exactly what they are doing, they very well will be the next EA...

And that is good about EA making a comeback, all they needed was a wakeup call.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ah yes, well in that case, if Capcom continues to do exactly what they are doing, they very well will be the next EA...

And that is good about EA making a comeback, all they needed was a wakeup call.Smile

And a kick in the nuts. If you played Mercenaries 2, you would slap EA around mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

And a kick in the nuts. If you played Mercenaries 2, you would slap EA around mercilessly.

Well than I guess it is a good thing I don't play Mercs, unless it is in RE.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Hey, I liked Mercs 2. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okay, seriously... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, seriously...   Okay, seriously... Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, seriously...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: