HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings Empty
PostSubject: WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings   WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:23 am

Feline was born normal but developed appendages at age 1, family says

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a … cat?

A kitty in Chongqing, China, is getting some extra-special attention these days: The furry feline has developed wings! Though born looking completely normal, once the cat hit the age of 1, he began growing wing-shaped appendages on either side of his spine, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reports.
While some think the bony limbs may be a mutation of some kind — or even a Siamese twin growing inside the cat — others speculate it's a genetic change perhaps caused by chemicals ingested by the kitty's mother while she was pregnant.

WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings 9749bm

New wings? No big deal!
The cat’s family says the feline is enjoying all the attention.

According to the cat's owners, he doesn't seem to mind his new wings — and he’s loving the attention he's received because of them!
Strange as the case may sound, winged felines are not unheard of. Back in August 2008, the U.K. Telegraph reported that tomcats in China's Sichuan province developed wing-like growths on their backs.
Veterinary experts said then that despite the hard inner core, the "wings" don't harm cats' quality of life or safety. According to the Telegraph's report, scientists believe the appendages developed due to grooming habits, a genetic defect or a hereditary skin condition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings   WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Considering the things they eat over there, I'm surprised cats are the only ones growing wings really...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings   WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:15 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Considering the things they eat over there, I'm surprised cats are the only ones growing wings really...

Its what i call evolution Razz

Remember all that myths... They are true / they are becoming alive

WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings Griffon
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings   WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:20 pm

this world is just getting more weird as the days go by
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings   WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeah, gotta admit it...

I watched some other topics too.. Everything is mutating... I saw frog with 3 heads...

I was just like o.O Shocked
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings   WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:51 pm

In order for mutants to stick around, they have to be of help to the host. A cat with wings may stand some kind of chance, but a three headed frog is headed for the extinct species list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings   WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW Cat in China grows a pair of wings
Page 1 of 1