Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Disney's Notre Dame EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Disney's Notre Dame EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Disney's Notre Dame EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Disney's Notre Dame EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Disney's Notre Dame EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Disney's Notre Dame EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Disney's Notre Dame EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Disney's Notre Dame EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Disney's Notre Dame EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Disney's Notre Dame

Go down 
+2
frodomir
NiteKrawler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Disney's Notre Dame Empty
PostSubject: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:35 pm

So after many years, I just watched "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" again tonight. Wow is all I have to say. I just now, in my aging years, noticed how incredible the film is. The thing I'm most impressed by is the music. Disney is known for having great tracks in all of their films, but this one takes the cake for me. The main theme for the film is absolutely fantastic. I love the gothic feel to it. It's really inspiring. If you haven't heard the song, I highly recommend that you do. I think the name of it is "The Bells of Notre Dame". I definitely have a new appreciation for the film and it now sits up there with my favorites.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
So after many years, I just watched "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" again tonight. Wow is all I have to say. I just now, in my aging years, noticed how incredible the film is. The thing I'm most impressed by is the music. Disney is known for having great tracks in all of their films, but this one takes the cake for me. The main theme for the film is absolutely fantastic. I love the gothic feel to it. It's really inspiring. If you haven't heard the song, I highly recommend that you do. I think the name of it is "The Bells of Notre Dame". I definitely have a new appreciation for the film and it now sits up there with my favorites.

There is one thing you will experience now more than u were little... And you just mentioned it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Meh...Little Mermaid is better.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:39 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

3 dot spammer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:45 am

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

3 dot spammer
lol@the spammer! lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Haha, I figured someone would call me on that. Oh no...now they all know the truth behind my post count! Ahhhh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Yeah I have recently gone back and seen a few old classic Disney films and they were nothing less than amazing.Smile

Toy Story, Lion King, and I am still making my way through the list, I remember Hunchback from a long time ago, but it has been may years.....
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I know what you mean. I re-watched a couple favourites a month or two ago, and Hunchback is a really fantastic film. Since we're all so entralled with voice actors here Wink, I must say I absolutely adore Tom Hulce's singing voice. He's got a very nice tone. Did anyone see him as Mozart in 'Amadeus'? He was awesome in his day... now, not so much haha.

But yeah, it's a really great movie. I swear the scene of all the villagers throwing food at him almost makes me tear up. 'Tis sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:56 pm

"Since we're all so entralled with voice actors here"

Just a little bit.Smile

I have found that Disney doesn't play games like Capcom when it comes to voice actors, they have some really amazing ones, and a majority of the people that have voiced a character in a Disney movie have become pretty popular since.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeah, Disney doesn't fuck around...Until they are making the sequal at least. Smile I hate Disney sequals soooo much. Actually I just now got done watching the sequal to Hunchback for the first time. Same voice actors which was great. The movie? Awfullllll. No wonder Disney relies so much on the likes of Pixar and Bruckheimer.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, Disney doesn't fuck around...Until they are making the sequal at least. Smile I hate Disney sequals soooo much. Actually I just now got done watching the sequal to Hunchback for the first time. Same voice actors which was great. The movie? Awfullllll. No wonder Disney relies so much on the likes of Pixar and Bruckheimer.

"Are the Jews dead yet?".....lolz, oh Walt Disney.... scratch

Yeah, they are so horrific that they are usually released via straight-to-video...they are definately Sci-Fi Original movie quality..
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:23 pm

I have let go of these movies years ago but they are masterpieces
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

"Are the Jews dead yet?".....lolz, oh Walt Disney.... scratch

Yeah, they are so horrific that they are usually released via straight-to-video...they are definately Sci-Fi Original movie quality..

lolol. SciFi original movies are the best. Anyone seen Supergator? My God in heaven...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lolol. SciFi original movies are the best.
They used to be, at least. The last good one I saw was Chupacabras: Dark Seas, which has been out for years. Everything since then has been crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney's Notre Dame   Disney's Notre Dame Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney's Notre Dame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: