Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
Spike991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) Empty
PostSubject: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:59 pm

So has anyone seen the newest Terminator movie, Terminator Salvation?Smile

I saw it and it was actually really good, Bale was great as John Connor(despite his rants about lights and such) and there was even a little cameo from our favorite Terminator.Smile

I can't help but mention this, there was a scene with a Terminator(not with flesh and blood, just a regular titanium skeloton one) and it was wearing a bandanna...:)lolz

I don't even know why it was so funny, but I thought it was, the Terminator was wearing a bandanna, which as weird because it isn't like it is going to sweat or anything, and it was obviously used for the impression of a really badass character or something, and it looked like some Rambo rip-off, but in the form of a Terminator with a min-gun on its arm. And it makes you think that somone had to have put that there.....?????
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:10 am

lololol. Must have had all his flesh blasted off and the bandana miraculously stayed on! Smile I haven't seen it but I may soon.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:25 am

I haven't seen this movie yet but I really liked the older Terminator movies
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:52 am

Yeah they are all really good, especially T2.Smile
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Ive seen it and the scene with Arni in it was awsome (Arni is my nick name for Arnold XD Very Happy) well anyway I think it was good but not as good as the originals because the originals had more story line which made them a bit cooler. Also the original actors were much better than the current ones.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 pm

I saw it a while back with a friend. I thought it was okay. We both WTF'd at the bandana guy though. It was so random! Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:27 pm

OMG i loved this film, it rocked and why did it rock...because Sam Worthington as Marcus Wright was just amazing, as a relative newcomer to the circuit he played the role with such a talent that in my eyes out shone Christian Bale by a long shot. Bale's voice got on my nerves...he is so monotoned and sounds just like he did in the Batman movies and after seeing Public Enemies tonight which he is also in he sounded just like he did in Batman and now Salvation. The bandana terminator also made me and my mates think WTF...i mean why the heck would it put it on anyway...and the cameo of Arnie was freaky...reminded me of the scary looking CGI of him on the baby in the film Twins. My only beef was that they killed off Marcus...the best character in the whole damn film and he goes and does what he does for John Connor who in my eyes wasn't worth it... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)   Hasta La Vista, Baby.:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hasta La Vista, Baby.:)
Page 1 of 1