HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)

Go down 
+4
Regenerator
frodomir
NEMESIS23
The mastAH!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) Empty
PostSubject: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang''d :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:42 pm

not many ppl have been bothered by this - except me.

how come when Leon shoots Luis, he shoots at least 5 times (with a pistol that is) and he doesn't die
whereas when Luis shoots Leon 2 times Leon dies, WTF Exclamation Exclamation Question

Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:16 pm

Lol thats cool. I never tryed to kill Luis .
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:29 pm

it's funny at times, even worse is that u can even make the cutscene happen by throwing eggs at him, watch this and see

Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:44 pm

I wonder what would happen if you try throwing eggs at Krauser or Saddler o.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I never tried this myself but i have seen this done already
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:04 pm

It's just something extra Capcom added in. It's better having that than having nothing at all happen if you try and kill Luis. Not much else to say...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:55 pm

I think the reason it takes five shots to kill Luis instead of one or two is because of friendly fire. Sometimes when you are trying to save him from an attacking Ganado, you end up hitting him too. Same happens if you use a shotgun, sometimes he takes spread damage. If just that killed him, surviving that assault in the house would have been that much harder.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:06 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I think the reason it takes five shots to kill Luis instead of one or two is because of friendly fire. Sometimes when you are trying to save him from an attacking Ganado, you end up hitting him too. Same happens if you use a shotgun, sometimes he takes spread damage. If just that killed him, surviving that assault in the house would have been that much harder.

ALSO, u can hit him if ganados is choking him... Hell thank you for savign him...Even u shoot his a** Razz
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:27 am

but still 5 shots from leon (no death) and 2 shots from luis (death) we'll figure it out sooner or later
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:34 am

The mastAH! wrote:
but still 5 shots from leon (no death) and 2 shots from luis (death) we'll figure it out sooner or later

There's nothing to figure out. I don't get why it bothers you. It's because Luis is a vital NPC. Therefore, you cannot kill him. If you try, he will kill you, that way you do not kill him. It's just the way they programmed it. It in no way means that Leon is weaker than Luis or something. It's just a cutscene...things that happen in cutscenes are much different than things that happen in actual gameplay.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

There's nothing to figure out. I don't get why it bothers you. It's because Luis is a vital NPC. Therefore, you cannot kill him. If you try, he will kill you, that way you do not kill him. It's just the way they programmed it. It in no way means that Leon is weaker than Luis or something. It's just a cutscene...things that happen in cutscenes are much different than things that happen in actual gameplay.

well if u say so (yh i knew Leon wasn't as weak as Luis Cool )
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:44 am

The mastAH! wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Plus, that part of the game isn'y canonical with the series anyway.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:48 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Plus, that part of the game isn'y canonical with the series anyway.

but now I may have a theory

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:00 am

The plagas aren't even mature at that time.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:05 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

but they are still there though
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:13 am

The mastAH! wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

but they are still there though

As eggs...Shooting someone with plagas eggs in them would be the same as shooting someone with no plagas eggs in them. Leon is perfectly normal at the part with Luis, so 2 shots is more than enough to take him down. The plagas aren't even a factor.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:12 am

The mastAH! wrote:

No, no and no...

There are 2 real answer

Its an game, HELOOO! xD

Second - its scripted like that... They could script 100 hits and than Luis shoots Leon...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:03 pm

frodomir wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

No, no and no...

There are 2 real answer

Its an game, HELOOO! xD

Second - its scripted like that... They could script 100 hits and than Luis shoots Leon...

Thank you Fro. Mastah, you are reading waaay too much into something that doesn't even matter anyway.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:08 pm

AS Lyfe said,the main reason is to avoid to kill him by accidental shots,but then,if you shoot him too much,the cutscenes appears.

and if you look this cutscenes closer ,luis take only one bullet that hurt him in the arm then he shoots on leon 2 bullets that kill him.(thats realistic,and Im sure Luis would have died if took the bullet in the head or in the chest in the cutscene)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Well I think this has been mostly covered by the last few comments, but I thought I might add my .2.Smile

If you get shot in real life, you are probably going down after a single shot, which is why Luis' shooting of Leon is realistic, and makes sense. And however many times you shoot Luis, or try to blow him up with grenades or an RPG, it is completely irrelevant, as gameplay is not canon.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well I think this has been mostly covered by the last few comments, but I thought I might add my .2.Smile

If you get shot in real life, you are probably going down after a single shot, which is why Luis' shooting of Leon is realistic, and makes sense. And however many times you shoot Luis, or try to blow him up with grenades or an RPG, it is completely irrelevant, as gameplay is not canon.Smile

Splendid articulation my dear friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)   Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Luis Sera! invincible? (except being wang'd :P)
Page 1 of 1