Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 The Flukes EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 The Flukes EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 The Flukes EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 The Flukes EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 The Flukes EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 The Flukes EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 The Flukes EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 The Flukes EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 The Flukes EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 The Flukes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Ok so i have had it confirmed by Capcom that i am likely to have in my possession a fluke version of the game due to what i have experienced..so i get a heck of alot of flukes...but i am curious...has anyone ever had a fluke moment where it has left you thinking what the hell just happened here.

I have had as you know 6 chainsaw majinis and way too many lickers to count. I have had way too many Reapers hatch as well and they are a total pain in the ass.....8 being my highest encounter so far. Recently in the tanker escape where you fight 2 gattling gun maijini whilst trying to open the bulkheads i also had to fight 12 weapon holding maijinis and 4 Reapers all at the same time but to put a further pain to it all i had a major fluke with one of the Reapers that despite having 42 flame rounds shot at it, 12 shotgun rounds, 7 magnum rounds, 12 electric rounds, 50 handgun bulets, 7 jailbreaker rounds AND a god damn rocket launcher up it's backside.....still.....refused to just die. It took additional rounds from the mounted gun to take it down but seriously to have that fluke Reaper and the gattling gun dudes all at once kinda took the piss...i couldn't get a safe hold anywhere because of the damn Reaper. Aside from the enemies doing complete weird things on me...the weapon locations do the same...here one minute gone the next and all the boxes change too...nothing has ever been the same each time through...i mean last time i managed to kill the executioner with some well placed magnum shots in his head...this time round he wouldn't even drop after the magnum and 24 flame rounds...i had to give up cos i thought i ain't dying just for you.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Wow that sounds pretty bad, and that is kind of funny about that Reaper, I personally find them to be extremely annoying...the one tactic that I have noticed that works is when you shoot them in the leg area with a shotgun, then they should open up for you to hit those weak spots with your handgun.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Laughing i trust me i was trying that with it but for love nor money did it want to die....the others revealed their weak spots really easy but this one i guess just turned into the mutant from hell.....it didn't wanna die and preferred the idea of taking me with it....which it did't do but by god it ate my ammo supply to the extent i nearly broek down and cried...bad enough that i have a fluke with Wesker as well when you fight him in the dpot before he boards the plane...i seem to start the game right in front of him and he automatically fires a shot off before i get control of Chris and therefore hits me with a half damage...git that he is...some flukes i love...others i really, really hate Laughing

Oh and someone also told me that the huge Duvalia cannot jump was a completeand utter liar...or maybe that is just my version again because these little gits jump....i thought doing a runner and jumping down a shaft would get rid of it like a mate said but oh no...it actually jumped down after me...that kinda freaked me out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Laughing i trust me i was trying that with it but for love nor money did it want to die....the others revealed their weak spots really easy but this one i guess just turned into the mutant from hell.....it didn't wanna die and preferred the idea of taking me with it....which it did't do but by god it ate my ammo supply to the extent i nearly broek down and cried...bad enough that i have a fluke with Wesker as well when you fight him in the dpot before he boards the plane...i seem to start the game right in front of him and he automatically fires a shot off before i get control of Chris and therefore hits me with a half damage...git that he is...some flukes i love...others i really, really hate Laughing

Oh and someone also told me that the huge Duvalia cannot jump was a completeand utter liar...or maybe that is just my version again because these little gits jump....i thought doing a runner and jumping down a shaft would get rid of it like a mate said but oh no...it actually jumped down after me...that kinda freaked me out Laughing

You know it may not be as much of a fluke, as I think the thing with the Reaper taking a bunch of ammo, as stuff like that has happened to me, and probably many others, I just think that others and myself haven't had the luxury of being able to waste all of our ammo because we getted grabbed and shanked multiple times...in an unnavoidable attack no less...

What is the Duvalia? Is that the bat...Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 pm

The bat is the Popokarimu. The Duvalia is the clam-like creature with the human remains hanging off its side isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The bat is the Popokarimu. The Duvalia is the clam-like creature with the human remains hanging off its side isn't it?

Yeah I think that is right, and if so I hate the Duvalia, as those things were just as annoying as the Reapers...

They had that stupid eat-you-up clam thing, and it was so fatal...SadSad
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Hmm, a fluke... I had one in RE4 once. I blew off a Ganado's head with a shotgun, yet, instead of dying, it proceeded to walk towards me and grab me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Hmm, a fluke... I had one in RE4 once. I blew off a Ganado's head with a shotgun, yet, instead of dying, it proceeded to walk towards me and grab me. lol!

I don't think that on is a fluke, that one always happens, I was pretty sure that one was intentional, and I have seen it happen on GC, Wii and PS2.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:33 am

I see it as a fluke...purely because the rocket launcher takes out pretty much everything with one well placed hit but this Reaper didn't even die after that...even with all the other ammo, it's the first time it has done it...on pro mode it died practically instantly with a well despatched flash grenade yet this fluke occured on amateur mode where everything is meant to be a damn bit easier....or obviously not Laughing

So does anyone else Duvalia aka clam creatures on maijini jump?

Also has anyone encountered what i can only describe as 'rage moment' when the damn chainsaw maijini come back to life and start swinging their chainsaws round like a crazed man on drugs....god damn scary moment that was.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:

Also has anyone encountered what i can only describe as 'rage moment' when the damn chainsaw maijini come back to life and start swinging their chainsaws round like a crazed man on drugs....god damn scary moment that was.

That rage moment is called "berzerk" and it happens all the time on pro. I've also seen it a couple times on veteran and normal.

@Lyfes: It happens a lot. I've had it happen on RE5 numerous times. The one that really sucks is when they lose their head and still hit you with a weapon.

I've had a major fluke once. In the first part of the bridge deck, where you have to go down through that tunnel right before you meet the first minigun guy, there's a majini that always hides around a corner down in the tunnel and jumps around and tries to shoot you. Well I had my M500 and right as he came around I shot him. He instantly froze in his aiming position. The guy I was with tried shooting his chest with a bunch of AK rounds and I shot him up with my M500 some more but he just stood there completely froze in his aiming stance. I then blew his head off and one of those little star fish looking things popped out and was just wiggling there. We ended up leaving him there still frozen and beat the level.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:30 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

I don't think that on is a fluke, that one always happens, I was pretty sure that one was intentional, and I have seen it happen on GC, Wii and PS2.Smile
Ah, but the fluke truly occurs after you get grabbed. When you have successfully mashed the analog back and forth in a frenzy, Leon pushes up and kicks the area where the Ganado's head used to be, throwing it to the ground. Technically, there should be nothing in that space aside from air. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 pm

I hate the Berserk mode....it's bad enough killing them once but to have that appear again...especially when i get so many of the little gits. I had another fluke moment today...i swear i'm just looking for these odd things now but this happend with the duvalia aka clam man yet again.....oh yes firstly my mate tells me they can't jump and i find out mine can and now today whilst on live i find out it can also climb stairs...the guy i was against was shouting down the mic to me saying have you got something wrong with your game cos they don't *??|**"! do that in mine...i just laughed and said welcome to a different world of RE...my world ha ha ha ha....he refused to carry on with me after that because he said it wasn't technically fair play....i can't help what my game does. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I hate the Berserk mode....it's bad enough killing them once but to have that appear again...especially when i get so many of the little gits. I had another fluke moment today...i swear i'm just looking for these odd things now but this happend with the duvalia aka clam man yet again.....oh yes firstly my mate tells me they can't jump and i find out mine can and now today whilst on live i find out it can also climb stairs...the guy i was against was shouting down the mic to me saying have you got something wrong with your game cos they don't *??|**"! do that in mine...i just laughed and said welcome to a different world of RE...my world ha ha ha ha....he refused to carry on with me after that because he said it wasn't technically fair play....i can't help what my game does. Laughing

I think they jump up ladders and stuff, in order to get to you...I think that is normal.Smile

That is pretty funny though about the person you were playing with.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Someone....anyone.....where do you first encounter a Duvalia....aka that clam on the back of a maijini creatures....everyone tells me on the ship is where you will first encounter it...chapter 6-1 when heva gets caged and you need the key card to free her...which the Duvalia holds.

I ask purely because i don't think it's true....i first encountered it in the Marshlands.....and it was a huge pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:09 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Someone....anyone.....where do you first encounter a Duvalia....aka that clam on the back of a maijini creatures....everyone tells me on the ship is where you will first encounter it...chapter 6-1 when heva gets caged and you need the key card to free her...which the Duvalia holds.

I ask purely because i don't think it's true....i first encountered it in the Marshlands.....and it was a huge pain in the ass.

Yep, you first encounter it in the marshlands. After you assist jump up into the little "tower" to get a fragment, and all of those tribal majini rush into that circle area. Once you leave it, the duvalia shows up.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Glad to hear i'm not going nuts ha ha ha.

Every guide i have read tells you it's on the ship for a first encounter too.....they are all wrong then lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:14 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Glad to hear i'm not going nuts ha ha ha.

Every guide i have read tells you it's on the ship for a first encounter too.....they are all wrong then lol.

That, or my disk caught whatever yours has lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:41 am

lol! would actually be nice to know if anyone has a flukey version like me....i can't be all alone surely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE5 The Flukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 The Flukes   RE5 The Flukes Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 The Flukes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: