Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE you did not like ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE you did not like ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE you did not like ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE you did not like ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE you did not like ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE you did not like ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE you did not like ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE you did not like ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE you did not like ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE you did not like ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Which RE you did not like ? Empty
PostSubject: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Which Resident evil game you did not like ?

For me it would be...Outbreak 2...i just didnt like it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

I really didn't dislike any of them, if there were things I disliked, there were other things that I liked too.Smile

I guess the one that would fit most into this category is Gaiden, as it's gameplay is horrendous, which is countered by great characters, an okay plot and a cool location.Smile

@NEMESIS23, you said you didn't like File#2, how come?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:14 pm

this is an easy one for me...the first Outbreak was just junk to me...although the second one was a big improvement over the first one
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Regenerator wrote:
this is an easy one for me...the first Outbreak was just junk to me...although the second one was a big improvement over the first one

What didn't you like about the first Outbreak Regenerator?

I usually thought most people preferred the 1st one to File#2 as the first one has way more referrences to the other games, the first level obviously, the second level in the lab, the third in the Hospital, the 4rd has a referrence to Dario Rosso from RE3, although they misspell his last name Losso in Outbreak, and the 5th level has Nicholai, while File#2 only has about 2 direct referrenes, Desperate Times and End Of The Road...along with the other three levels which seem to be completely new stuff, yet still great additions to the story, I loved the whole story with Albert "Axe Man" Lester in the Flashback Scenario, athough I hated his name because it sounds ridiculously close to someone else we may know...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

What didn't you like about the first Outbreak Regenerator?

I usually thought most people preferred the 1st one to File#2 as the first one has way more referrences to the other games, the first level obviously, the second level in the lab, the third in the Hospital, the 4rd has a referrence to Dario Rosso from RE3, although they misspell his last name Losso in Outbreak, and the 5th level has Nicholai, while File#2 only has about 2 direct referrenes, Desperate Times and End Of The Road...along with the other three levels which seem to be completely new stuff, yet still great additions to the story, I loved the whole story with Albert "Axe Man" Lester in the Flashback Scenario, athough I hated his name because it sounds ridiculously close to someone else we may know...
I just hated the whole gameplay setup in the game...the AI was too weak for my taste...but on the positive side the game did stay true to the RE story
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:14 pm

I actually don't think i have one that i don't like...they are all special in their own little ways and for me....well i adore the storyline and it's ability to grip you and tell it like a master. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I just hated the whole gameplay setup in the game...the AI was too weak for my taste...but on the positive side the game did stay true to the RE story

Isn't it pretty much exactly the same? The only differences I noticed in gameplay was the inventory and map not needing to have a lag whenever you go to it, and also being able to move and shoot simeaultaneously, and of course being able to choose who goes on your mission with you.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Isn't it pretty much exactly the same? The only differences I noticed in gameplay was the inventory and map not needing to have a lag whenever you go to it, and also being able to move and shoot simeaultaneously, and of course being able to choose who goes on your mission with you.Smile
I think in the second outbreak the save system was much improved as well witch was a mush needed plus over the first one...that is the second biggest reason why i disliked the first outbreak...just forgot to mention it before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

I think in the second outbreak the save system was much improved as well witch was a mush needed plus over the first one...that is the second biggest reason why i disliked the first outbreak...just forgot to mention it before Very Happy

Oh yeah I forgot too.Smile The save system in File#1 was terrible, as you could only do it that once and come back to it once...that was a nice improvement, but pretty minor as the episodic leves which were based in Scenarios were easy to beat most of the time and were usually meant for a single play through, rather than saving and coming back...

Although both Outbreaks for me had one level that was really difficult, in the 1st it was Hellfire, and in File#2 it was Underbelly.Sad
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Although both Outbreaks for me had one level that was really difficult, in the 1st it was Hellfire, and in File#2 it was Underbelly.Sad
those levels were pretty good for me but I had problems with both ending levels in both games...they were long and i tended to get lost a lot
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
those levels were pretty good for me but I had problems with both ending levels in both games...they were long and i tended to get lost a lot

I can at least do Hellfire, but the only one time I beat Underbelly was with the help of a guide...

Wierd as I didn't have any problems with Decisions, Decisions or End Of The Road.Smile
Back to top Go down
Eab
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:36 am

all the ones they made for the WII
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE you did not like ?   Which RE you did not like ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE you did not like ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: