Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Birkins.:) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Birkins.:) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Birkins.:) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Birkins.:) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Birkins.:) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Birkins.:) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Birkins.:) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Birkins.:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Birkins.:) Empty
PostSubject: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Here are a couple of characters that will be appearing in the upcoming Darkside Chronicles, I wonder what they will be like???
The Birkins.:) 112111211Birkins

Hopefully the voice of William is fitting, and he actually looks like he should...

And Sherry looks great right there, I hope her voice fits, and maybe they will shed some light on her situation.Smile

Kind of wierd how Chris didn't bother to look her or Steve up on the computer when looking up Jill...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
Here are a couple of characters that will be appearing in the upcoming Darkside Chronicles, I wonder what they will be like???
The Birkins.:) 112111211Birkins

Hopefully the voice of William is fitting, and he actually looks like he should...

And Sherry looks great right there, I hope her voice fits, and maybe they will shed some light on her situation.Smile

Kind of wierd how Chris didn't bother to look her or Steve up on the computer when looking up Jill...

Naah, Im not gay but i have to say that Birkin looks hot Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:31 am

frodomir wrote:
Naah, Im not gay but i have to say that Birkin looks hot Razz

Wait, which Birkin are you referring to, William or Sherry?Wink

I think they both look hot.:)lolz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:40 am

I was thinking about posting something relevant here, but after reading the last two posts...I gotta go...lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I was thinking about posting something relevant here, but after reading the last two posts...I gotta go...lol. Razz

Here you go Nite, a quote just for you to respond to.Smile

"Hopefully the voice of William is fitting, and he actually looks like he should...

Kind of wierd how Chris didn't bother to look her or Steve up on the computer when looking up Jill..."
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:51 am

Nope...the moment is gone now. lol. Ok I'll post something. I seriously want to know what is going on with Sherry. She's like Amelia Earheart! Just poof! Gone!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nope...the moment is gone now. lol. Ok I'll post something. I seriously want to know what is going on with Sherry. She's like Amelia Earheart! Just poof! Gone!

Remember the part where Chris and Sheva fight the U8? When they used the computer the could have searched for Steve or even Sherry in addition to Jill....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Remember the part where Chris and Sheva fight the U8? When they used the computer the could have searched for Steve or even Sherry in addition to Jill....

I personally wouldn't have wanted to find Steve myself. Razz Not to mention that he probably couldn't fit in one of those containers. As for not looking for Sherry...Maybe he was flustered and it slipped his mind? I'd be a bit flabbergasted after confronting a U-8.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I personally wouldn't have wanted to find Steve myself. Razz Not to mention that he probably couldn't fit in one of those containers. As for not looking for Sherry...Maybe he was flustered and it slipped his mind? I'd be a bit flabbergasted after confronting a U-8.

I think Steve would fit, as you may remember after he mutated, he came back down to size and had a heart to heart with Claire.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I think Steve would fit, as you may remember after he mutated, he came back down to size and had a heart to heart with Claire.Smile

Ah yes, I do remember now. That was actually an excellent scene. I remember that I felt pretty connected to both of them. I really need to play it myself. It's so good, I always consider it as one of the main story games.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Ah yes, I do remember now. That was actually an excellent scene. I remember that I felt pretty connected to both of them. I really need to play it myself. It's so good, I always consider it as one of the main story games.

Yes, very touching scene. I think you consider it one of the main story games because it is.Smile

RE0, RE1, RE2, RE3, RECVX, RE4, RE5.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:54 pm

That's debatable, because it isn't numbered. That's what I meant, I consider it a numbered main story game. If that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:46 pm

I personally am hoping for more light to be shed on Sherry.....i mean come on...her father was betrayed and then killed after he mutated......surely this little girl should have some kind of revenge plot planned....if i was her i'd have been planning it from the day i escaped with Claire....maybe they're waitingfor her to grow up a little bit...to fit into the timeline and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That's debatable, because it isn't numbered. That's what I meant, I consider it a numbered main story game. If that makes sense.

Well I don't know if you have ever played Timesplitters, but it has a trilogy, and it goes, Timesplitters, Timesplitters 2, and Timesplitters: Future Perfect.Smile Now of course we know TS3 is Future Perfect, even without the number.Smile

Also in the RE5 instruction manual it shows a little timeline of the events leading up to RE5, and it only mentions main story events, which included CVX.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Here you go Nite, a quote just for you to respond to.Smile

"Hopefully the voice of William is fitting, and he actually looks like he should...

Kind of wierd how Chris didn't bother to look her or Steve up on the computer when looking up Jill..."

Well if you think sherry is male... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well I don't know if you have ever played Timesplitters, but it has a trilogy, and it goes, Timesplitters, Timesplitters 2, and Timesplitters: Future Perfect.Smile Now of course we know TS3 is Future Perfect, even without the number.Smile

Also in the RE5 instruction manual it shows a little timeline of the events leading up to RE5, and it only mentions main story events, which included CVX.Smile

Yes, I basically meant I consider it a numbered one. CVX is kind of a sequal to 1, 2, and 3 instead of a direct sequal to a certain one.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yes, I basically meant I consider it a numbered one. CVX is kind of a sequal to 1, 2, and 3 instead of a direct sequal to a certain one.

Yeah I see what you mean, but RE3 really wasn't really a direct sequel to RE2, it was if anything both a prequel and sequel, and pretty much just a continuation.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah I see what you mean, but RE3 really wasn't really a direct sequel to RE2, it was if anything both a prequel and sequel, and pretty much just a continuation.Smile

True dat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birkins.:)   The Birkins.:) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birkins.:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: