HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I have to tell you guys something......

Go down 
+8
Spike991
Bernard
HUNK
NiteKrawler
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
Ghost Leader
Down
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

I have to tell you guys something...... Empty
PostSubject: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:01 am

I LOVE Resident Evil Outbreak & Resident Evil Outbreak File#2
what you think ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:46 am

Okay. And? Neutral
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Okay. And? Neutral
I think he's just referring to the fact that they weren't the most popular of the RE games. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Okay. And? Neutral

Yeah GL, why do you have to be like that... He said what he thinks and your answer is not really nice

I didn't play outbreak series that much, just passed a bit of it... I loved the story
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 am

frodomir wrote:
Yeah GL, why do you have to be like that... He said what he thinks and your answer is not really nice
I simply meant that his liking Outbreak didn't change the fact that I think he's a great admin and a great guy.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
I think he's a great admin and a great guy.
Agreed. Great community you have created here Down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:55 am

lol I think he was trying to scare us. The topic sounded serious and foreboding like it had bad news. Then it turned out to be that so all is good!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
lol I think he was trying to scare us. The topic sounded serious and foreboding like it had bad news. Then it turned out to be that so all is good!
lol. Yeah. I read the topic and thought he might be leaving or the forums were going away...
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
yea HE got it thanks for telling everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Down wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
yea HE got it thanks for telling everyone Very Happy

Smile No problem...now scare me like that again and I'll take your soul! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HUNK
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:18 pm

man this post was funny, btw how was outbreak? i have re2 but havent beat it, im stuck on the first lvl lol
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/HUNK
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:49 pm

The Outbreak series is not that bad
I just don't like the characters talking ALL the time
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey Down I have something to tell you. I also love both Outbreaks.Smile

I really did find them both really enjoyable, if it weren't for the gameplay and all, they might be up there with the REmake.

And although I didn't like the characters at first, I have gotten used to them, and I can appreciate them all.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:

I really did find them both really enjoyable, if it weren't for the gameplay and all, they might be up there with the REmake.

And although I didn't like the characters at first, I have gotten used to them, and I can appreciate them all.Smile
Blasphemy! No true RE fan is allowed to like Outbreak! Evil or Very Mad

No, J/K. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

No, J/K. lol!

Don't worry GL, I got it from the first sentence.Smile But I guess you have to put the j/k or else some might not get it.... Mad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

No, J/K. lol!

Don't worry GL, I got it from the first sentence.Smile But I guess you have to put the j/k or else some might not get it.... Mad

I'm sure some won't even get it with the j/k...
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:15 am

i like them both, but it would be even better if you could still play them online, they need to do something like that for re6
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:51 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
i like them both, but it would be even better if you could still play them online, they need to do something like that for re6

Yeah, I personally think a File#3 is in order, with the controls and AI being just like RE5 that should be great and have some memorable moments.Smile But I would also like to continue with Outbreak's idea of having two AI partners, which should be fun......or will two Shevas be even more of a pain in the ass....IDK
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Yeah, I personally think a File#3 is in order, with the controls and AI being just like RE5 that should be great and have some memorable moments.Smile But I would also like to continue with Outbreak's idea of having two AI partners, which should be fun......or will two Shevas be even more of a pain in the ass....IDK
it darn well better have improved AI
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:06 am

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Yeah, and maybe better voice chat...although I am going to miss hearing them yell out random and irrelevant things, like George, "I just had a thought!"...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Yeah, and maybe better voice chat...although I am going to miss hearing them yell out random and irrelevant things, like George, "I just had a thought!"...
well you may miss that but not me...that drove me nuts Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

well you may miss that but not me...that drove me nuts Mad

"Go to hell","No shit"....some of it was so random....but made it funny.
Back to top Go down
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Down wrote:
I LOVE Resident Evil Outbreak & Resident Evil Outbreak File#2
what you think ??

Did we just become best friends!? Lol but yeah Outbreak 1 and 2 were VERY underated. I'm STILL working through Decisions Decisions Razz
Back to top Go down
XI Virus IX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
XI Virus IX

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:06 am

Outbreak was... different. i own both and never really palyed either of them. They just sit on the shelf now. collecting dust. Along with Re survivor lolz cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you guys something......   I have to tell you guys something...... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have to tell you guys something......
Page 1 of 1