Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The RE Oscars!!!!

Go down 
+13
Sargent D
Trichos
Ghost Leader
sliced-bread-no2
The mastAH!
NiteKrawler
Indiana Jones
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
charlieRE2
Jill Valentine
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Ok i have scoured the forum to see if anything like this was around before i posted but i haven't seen anything so here goes.....Round up, round up for the RE oscars...it's time to see what really rocks people boats in the RE world...just answer these simple questions and then in a months time i'll announce the winners for each category.

1) Best character and least fave?

2) Best monster and least fave?

3) Best Boss and least fave?

4) Best Weapon and least fave?

5) Best death sequence you had? (come on we have all had them lol)

6) Best game cover design?

7) Scariest or most on edge moment you experienced?

8 ) Funniest moment you have ever had?

9) Greatest villain?

10) Greatest hero?

11) Best storyline?

12) Best voice acting of any character?

13) Best cut-scene?

14) Best music track in the series?

15) What game had the best extras and replay value?

16) Greatest moment you have ever had...moments that have made you go WOW!!?

I might as well go first since i am here lol....

My best character is obvious...Chris Redfield. Least fave character....Rebecca Chambers.

My best monster is the Lickers and my least fave is the rabid monkeys.

My best boss is William Birkin, he kicked ass. Least fave has got to be Nosferatu.

My best weapon is the Magnum 45. Least fave has to be the Colt Python.

Was cornered recently in RE 5 by a horde of 16 maijinis, one had fire lit sticks and breathed them at me..i ducked right into the path of the chainsaw maijini and just as i got up the fire guy breathed again, set me on fire and then chainsaw dude took his chance and lopped my head off as i was fighting the fire on myself...blooming unfair lol.

RE 3...the sheer look of Nemesis on the front cover made me edgy and i had to buy it.

When i first played through RE 3 and encountered Nemesis i thought i could get away by hiding in the filing cabinet room...little did i know that this game was the start of the new era of smart monsters...instead of being able to escape a horde of zombies by going into another room you couldn't do it anymore...needless to say though...Nemesis came crashing through the damn wall, my control pad flew sky high and he killed me as i watched in shock and awe of the fact he had just smashed a wall down to get to me...i never felt safe in a room again lol.

In RE2 i encountered a zombie cop in a basketball court, as i walked by he lunged at me but tripped on what looked like a soft drinks can and fell flat on his face..moaned and then was promptly squashed by Leons foot.

9) Greatest villain?
Oh without a doubt it has to go to Albert Wesker.

10) Greatest hero?
Chris Redfield....he could be my hero anyday lol.

11) Best storyline?
I love and adore the storyline to RE5....so gripping, it's like a movie.

Chris Redfield RE5

13) Best cut-scene?
My all time best cut scene goes to RE2 with Leons encounter with William Birkin on the train down to the labs.

14) Best music in the series?
RE5.

RE2 because you had two seperate storylines with Leon and Claire and then the addtional opening of all the others like Hunk and Tofu lol.

When i first wandered into the Umbrella/Tricell labs in RE5 and saw the true extent of what they have been doing..all those thousands of bodies in those coffin like holding cells.

Edit by Down

13.Please refrain from double posting, if you want to add something to your post use the Edit option.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Wow, such an extensive list, but this is a really cool idea, I may not answer all right but here are a few of my nominations.Smile

1. Well I am assuming that this is not 'favorite' character, so I will be giving my nom to Chris, he was always pretty cool, especially in most recent things like REmake and even UC, but RE5 really made his character top of the line, 100%, cool, as well as having a great voice that goes all too well with his character.Smile

2. William Birkin, 1st mutation, least fav is probably those damned monkeys in RE0 and UC....

3. Possibly I liked the boss fight with Birkin in his 4th mutation.Smile

4. MP5 machine gun, and least fav is the same exact shotgun featured in RECV, RECVX, Survivor, Dead Aim, and the Outbreak games, it isn't a bad weapon but I am just tired of seeing it.Smile

6. I loved Outbreak's cover design.

9. Well possibly Wesker, but I think that if Wesker is like the Darth Vader of RE, then Spencer is like Emperor Palpatine, so I might go for Spencer.Smile

10. Maybe Chris, or even Claire.

11. I think that the first RE has one of the best plot's all around, but the Raccoon City Incident is also one of the best, but considering it expands over 5 different games I may just go with RE1.Smile

12. I think Richard Waugh as Wesker, all the way.Smile

13. The openging cutscene to the first Outbreak is the best thing to grace this earth.Smile

14. I love the Outbreak theme that played in the beginning scene, but maybe Annette's Recollection from RE2 or The Beginning Of The End from Code Veronica.Wink

15. I think that RE4 Wii Edition had the best extras, either that or the Outbreaks, but if RE4 is anything but the Wii edition than I go with Outbreak.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 am

ok ill take a crack at it ^^

1) Best character and least fave? Jill Valentine, as brad would put it "Shes our Amazon" Razz , least fave would have to be Steve burnside....his voice actor pissed me off to no end....

2) Best monster and least fave? Best monster Would Have to be The Reaper, its been a long time since a monster has had that "omg get that thing away from me effect" and The Reaper does it nicely, least favorite... Trifids, they were quite possibly the most fail-monster in the whole series.

3) Best Boss and least fave? Nemesis, that guy was a nightmare and kept you on the edge of your seat, least fave would have to be El Gigante, I just thought the whole "Lets throw a zombie giant in" idea was very stupid.

4) Best Weapon and least fave? Gotta go with the S&W 500 (handcannon) on this, the sheer brutality of this gun is just wonderous...least fave has to be any conception of the chaingun....its boring, over-used and old now....time to pick another poster boy gun!

5) Best death sequence you had? (come on we have all had them lol) It gotta be the first time I ever met the Garador in RE4, I had little ammo and was not prepared for him, next thing I know Leon's face has been impaled with those massive steel claws ^^

6) Best game cover design? hmm this ones a toughy but I gotta go with Umbrella Chronicles, great cover with an excellent Wesker image Smile

7) Scariest or most on edge moment you experienced? The first time I ever encountered a hunter on RE1, I didnt hear it nor see it at first, next thing I know it jumps out in front of me with a massive scream, so I run like a little schoolgirl!

8 ) Funniest moment you have ever had? More recently on mercs, running out of ammo for both weapons, and start pelting the manjini's with rotten eggs in desperation....despite having a couple of frag grenades Razz

9) Greatest villain? Wesker...noone can top him, and RE will not be the same if he didnt somehow "Survive" RE5.

10) Greatest hero? This is Very tough, very tough indeed....but I gotta go with Chris on this one, his selflessness and courage help him stand head and shoulders above the rest.

11) Best storyline? RE 2, the story was well realised and brilliantly adapted.

12) Best voice acting of any character? Chris Redfield, his voice actor was brilliant.

13) Best cut-scene? again, a tough one but im gonna go with the first meeting with the Licker in RE2....it was a very oh my I gotta fight THAT? moment xD

14) Best music track in the series? Nemesis theme, the music held a certain tenseness and fear factor to it whenever it played....you just knew he was after you!!

15) What game had the best extras and replay value? RE5, the mercs mode could keep you playing....FOREVER!

16) Greatest moment you have ever had...moments that have made you go WOW!!? When Mr X crashed through a wall and ended up staring down the barrel of a shotgun, the first time I tried to fire a rocket at Wesker for him to catch it and wrestle it to the ground while I was stood gasping in shock saying "OMFG he just caught a rocket!!"

all done ^^
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:24 am

well the best character for me is hard one because leon is hot and jill is so cool. but i am gonna go for jill because she kicks ass for women everywhere. least favourite character is is ada wong for obvious reasons lol
best monster for me is the good old zombie! least favorite is the eliminator.

best boss is william birkin least favourite is yawn.

my favourite weapon is the magnum and least favourite is the bow gun.

damn i dont remember. there has been quite a few. i loved them in resident evil 2 though, the zombies would still be munching you down Smile

us cover RE2

there has been many of theses moments for me but the one that springs to mind now is the cut scene where the hunter makes his first appearance in resident evil 1 . i just thought what the hell is coming!!!

jill sandwich Smile

9) Greatest villain?
albert wesker

10) Greatest hero?
leon kennedy

11) Best storyline?
resident evil 2

leon kennedy RE4

13) Best cut-scene?
when you first meet the licker!

when you first enter the police station in RE2

RE2 easily

i felt like that throughout out the whole of RE2. thankyou mr mikami Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 am

9) Wesker
10) Male: Chris Female: Jill
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 am

Best

Male: Leon
Female: Claire

Least fav.

Rolling Eyes IDK

Best: Hmh, wide list... Not sure about this one

least fav: All of them are ok

Best: Krauser

least fav: Mhm... I like them all...

Best: I would say handcanon or magnum

least fav: Hmmm... None... All can be used well...

I don't like dying... xD

Spoiler:

Scariest: I didn't like camera in prev. RE series... Everything could jump out from corner...

Funniest: Osmund's and Saddlers speech...

9) Greatest villain?

GV: Hmh... I dont like Wesker BLE Razz

10) Greatest hero?

Male: Leon
Female: Claire

11) Best storyline?

Best SL: RE 2

Voice: I'm okay with all voices, but i like Claire's vocie

13) Best cut-scene?

CS: Hmh... Something from RE 4...

MT: RE 2, RE 4

RV: RE 4

Hmmm... Raccoon city explosion? Or perhaps RE 4...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:48 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
9) Wesker
10) Male: Chris Female: Jill

Wow Lyfe, a bit of an underacheiver.:)lol
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 pm

I gotta go with Leon for Best hero,
Wesker best villain, of course William Birkin comes in at a close second, or perhaps even Krauser if capcom didnt KILL THEM OFF, lol!

edit: like leon_me_Kennedy was talking about the set B characters (Leon, Claire, and Ada), Im probabley more a fan of the set B characters rather then the standard set A (Chris, Jill, and Wesker), with Wesker being the outlier, since hes my second favorite male character. I was there since the beginning, but Leon, Claire, and Ada, are just too cool IMO

im a little shocked at how many chris fans there are, I thought Leon fans overpopulated Chris fans, but I guess hes pretty heroic in Re5, however he would have died if it werent for sheva, lol.

Last edited by Indiana Jones on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:07 pm

lol! I think Sheva would have died if it wasn't for Chris...she could be pretty damn lame and ocassionally stupid in RE5...or maybe that's just me.....but more than a few times i have wanted to shoot her myself for her inept abilities...call herself a good shot...i've seen better shooting from a zombie lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm

They both would have died without eachother. And if you think Sheva is a bad partner, play as her yourself. Chris is just as bad. Your A.I. controller partner (whomever you choose them to be), has both advantages and disadvantages. They're a damn good shot, but if you play on pro, they won't revive you fast enough and you'll just die. They're also extremely helpful on the savannah level. I don't get it when people make fun of their aim. My partner has an M500 and they never miss. They even get the distance shots. Imo, the A.I. controlled partner is better than a human partner on amateur-veteran.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

I have played as Sheva and Chris actually stood out very well, he saved me a good few times and always came to my aid if i called, he was also a damn good shot....so good that i decided i'd stick with him permently in RE5 and would never play as Sheva again....i don't do female characters..have always preferred the guys...she really peed me off in the Wesker/Jill battle by stating i'll deal with Jill...you go after Wesker....yeah love you take the easy one ay...plus with the licker battle she ran straight into the pit of them...but when Chris was my AI character he ran way back and picked them off at a distance right by my side thus avoiding getting himself killed....all in all it makes me believe that Sheva's AI is the weaker of the two....then again that's just my personal view.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:11 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I have played as Sheva and Chris actually stood out very well, he saved me a good few times and always came to my aid if i called, he was also a damn good shot....so good that i decided i'd stick with him permently in RE5 and would never play as Sheva again....i don't do female characters..have always preferred the guys...she really peed me off in the Wesker/Jill battle by stating i'll deal with Jill...you go after Wesker....yeah love you take the easy one ay...plus with the licker battle she ran straight into the pit of them...but when Chris was my AI character he ran way back and picked them off at a distance right by my side thus avoiding getting himself killed....all in all it makes me believe that Sheva's AI is the weaker of the two....then again that's just my personal view.... Laughing

You say that Chris was a good shot, so you decided to not play as Sheva. That doesn't make sense. If you thought he was a better shot, wouldn't you want him to be your partner, therefore forcing you to play as Sheva? Also, if you play as Chris in the Jill/Wesker battle, Sheva takes Jill. If you play as Sheva, Chris takes Jill. Therefore they are both the same in that respect too. The A.I. partner always takes Jill because Wesker is the fun part. If they didn't deal with Jill, you'd be stuck restraining her the whole time. And it was more than likely just a fluke when she ran into the lickers. Also, you may have accidentally had her on attack mode. I've been playing a whole hell of a lot with each character and I barely noticed a difference between them. The only differences are just when they each do something randomly different, like where the move to, which is something that would happen to either of them. I'm pretty sure that they programmed each character's A.I. to be the exact same. It would take too much effort otherwise. Seems to me like you may have just had an unfortunate amount of mistakes on the A.I.'s part when the A.I. was Sheva.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Nah if Chris is a good shot i want him all to myself...Sheva can stick as my partner...it's a personal choice...i have always favoured the male characters...i think that started right from RE1 on the playstation when Chris had more spaces in his inventory and could hold more where as Jill couldn't.....same with RE2 i felt Leon had the better deal. As for unfortunate mistakes...maybe it is with the AI and maybe it isn't....i have yet to find anyone who has faced 6 chainsaw maijini in the game...they all tell me there are only 3 in the game...i'm not convinced because i have had 6 and it wasn't the first time Sheva ran into the pits with the lickers..she does it on every ocassion unless i run in front and start using acid rounds....she don't wanna run into that. Maybe i have some fluke copy of the game because i can see the differences when i play and everytime i have played it has been different...only the storyline and pathway have remained static.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:12 pm

I liked Shevas better IMO, thats what was always great about Resident Evil, they have strong males and females. However, Its just like I said before, I think Sheva didnt fit along side Chris. It would have made better sense if they used her in an RE reboot with new characters as oppose to Re5, where it would have probabley made more sense had it been Jill and Chris just like that flashback. In fact, Josh could be teamed with Sheva in a new RE lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
I liked Shevas better IMO, thats what was always great about Resident Evil, they have strong males and females. However, Its just like I said before, I think Sheva didnt fit along side Chris. It would have made better sense if they used her in an RE reboot with new characters as oppose to Re5, where it would have probabley made more sense had it been Jill and Chris just like that flashback. In fact, Josh could be teamed with Sheva in a new RE lol.

@Indiana, I agree, and it would have been better for her to have a different role, or at least not such an extensive one.Smile

I also preferred to have her as my partner versus Chris, as I prefer to use Chris.Smile

Also just a general declarative statement, we should all really keep this on the topic of RE Oscars, everyone should just make their nominations.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:20 pm

1) fave char: LEON! least fave: HELP!!!!! I (that should give you a clue)

2) fave monster: Lickers least fave: Reapers -_- (re5 fans should know why)

3) Best boss: Plant 43 (it is so kl and don't rant at me I've only played re4, 5 and UC and I watched most of th re games when i was 6 or 7 so my memory is kinda blank) Worst boss: Uroboros's (they're to easy to kill or without inf rockets)

4)best weapon: stun rod (to smack sheva if she does anything wrong Smile ) worst weapon: Red9 (just because if you annoy Luis he kills you with it)

5)best death sequence: hmmm....lets see...when i went to fight the 2nd El gigante and told ashley to stay near were it comes from and i sort've thought it came in front of the door that had the chains on it but it didn't and ashley was killed

6)best cover: I'd say re3

7)scariest moment: hmm...tricky...maybe in the dog maze the dogs jumping out of the shrubs is damn annoying

8)for fun me and my friend played offline co-op re5 mercs, he was chris, i was wesker. we were in Public Assembly and i was lowish on health and the exocutioner was there also so my friend ran down to the stalls area to the wee hut and i used wesker's power to get out of there and i zoomed past my friend it was so funny.

9)gretest villain: Ramon Salazar (you must think i'm mad but watch this at the part with him in it and you'll see why Very Happy or then again frederick downing

10)greatest hero: leon

11)best storyline: re5

12)best voice acting: Barry Burton's sandwich rant Razz

13)this 1

14)best soundtrack: starting song in re4 (in the car)

15)best replayability: re4 + re5 very close to each other

(almost done cheers)

16) *supposedly* killing wesker and sheva's last quote "that was for our fallen brothers"

p.s you should've added another one which is best quote ever
Back to top Go down
sliced-bread-no2
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:18 am

Wesker as best. Least fave is Steve Burnside.

Zombie as best. Least fave is the bandersnatch.

Nemesis as best. Least fave is Black Tiger.

Barry's magnum as best. Least fave is Self Defense gun.

Shooting the lake where Del Lago is and he eats you Smile

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.

Erm. Probably Nemesis chasing me as most on edge.

Erm, nothing particularly sticking out in my memory. I laughed during the REmake when you defeat plant 42, and Barry says "There's something still bothering me about that mansion, so I'm going to stay here". He says it as though he's going to be big and brave and investigate whats bothering him.

9) Greatest villain?
Wesker. Without a shadow of a doubt.

10) Greatest hero?
Chris. "Well, it looks like we got to the ROOT of that problem".

11) Best storyline?
Resident Evil 3 imo. It's a good storyline but oh so simple. Jill sticks around to try and help survivors, and she tries to escape as she realises there's nobody left to help. Oh, and Nemesis is chasing her as well.

Barry Burton in the original Resident Evil. It'll never be outdone/

13) Best cut-scene?
Leon and Krausers knife fight would have taken it had it actually been a cutscene without dodge prompts. As it is. I vote for Nemesis' killing Brad. I was all like affraid when I saw him

The end credit music in RE3. After the mess you've been through, it's nice, calm and cheery which is nice. And it's an absolute tune Smile

Resi 5. I could play Mercs forever.

Resident Evil 5, chapter 5-3. Great battle. The only thing that could have beaten it is if Barry had replaced Sheva. Now that would have been a team battle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:33 am

@Sliced-bread, you said, "13) Best cut-scene?
Leon and Krausers knife fight would have taken it had it actually been a cutscene without dodge prompts."

You can watch the actual thing as a cutscene without the dogde commands in the extras movie browser.Smile Available in RE4 on PS2, Wii and PC.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:40 am

Spike991 wrote:
Leon and Krausers knife fight would have taken it had it actually been a cutscene without dodge prompts."

You can watch the actual thing as a cutscene without the dogde commands in the extras movie browser.Smile Available in RE4 on PS2, Wii and PC.Smile
I thought the first time Leon met Ada in RE4 was a pretty sweet cutscene. One of my favorite lines: "You should try using knives next time, works better for close encounters." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:42 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I thought the first time Leon met Ada in RE4 was a pretty sweet cutscene. One of my favorite lines: "You should try using knives next time, works better for close encounters." Very Happy

Yes, and as I recall the next time her and Leon were in a 'close encounter', she used a knife, just like the cutscene above shows.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:38 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yes, and as I recall the next time her and Leon were in a 'close encounter', she used a knife, just like the cutscene above shows.Smile
Leon seemed to walk perfectly after that though, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:44 am

Spike991 wrote:
just like the cutscene above shows.Smile

my fave cutscene Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:54 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:

Well actually you see him limp towards the door when Ada leaves.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Well actually you see him limp towards the door when Ada leaves.Smile
Yeah, but I was talking about when you played. He moved normal, not like he was hurt, unless you had low health. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Ok the results are in......here are the RE Oscars as voted by the fans that did lol.

Best tied with Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy. Least went to Steve Burnside.

Best tied with Lickers and good old Zombies. Least went to the Rabid Monkeys.

Best went to William Birkin. Least was an all out tie with no majority votes.

Best went to the Magnum (all round) and least was an all out tie with no majority votes.

An all out equal tie.

Went to Resident Evil 3 Nemesis.

Ties with your first encounter with the Hunter to your encounters with Nemesis.

Goes to the Jill sandwich.

9) Greatest villain?

Not hard to guess who this went to by a huge majority...Albert Wesker.

10) Greatest hero?

Went to Chris Redfield.

11) Best storyline?

Went to Resident Evil 2.

Tied with Chris Redfield and Barry Burton.

13) Best cut-scene?

Went to the Resident Evil 2 Licker encounter.

Was a vast majority three way tie of RE2, RE3 AND RE4.

Was a two way tie between RE 4 AND RE5.

Goes all in all to RE2 with the amazing Raccoon city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The RE Oscars!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RE Oscars!!!!   The RE Oscars!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The RE Oscars!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: