Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
RedFieldRiot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini Empty
PostSubject: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Ok i have a query here that can only be answered by RE fans.....Now in RE 5 you face the new Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini but it is this that has got me convinced that RE 5 changes gameplay each time you play it. Now when i first got it at least 6 of my mates said don't worry i only fought 2 Chainsaw Maijini and Chris only faces 6 Lickers in the big face off with them...i even watched them face just 6 Lickers in the same area i was soon to reach.....now why then when i reach that same area do i have to face a grand total of 12!!!!! all in one go...talk about outnumbered...i had nowhere to run and even Sheva had problems...this area was where you send Sheva up in the lift in this cave type area so she can get into the power house and open the doors so you can lower the bridge...the cutscene kicked in and showed the Lickers coming...hope i haven't lost ya....but it just got me thinking.....so many face 6 and yet i get 12..talk about the short straw and as for the Chainsaw Maijini i faced a total of 6.......my mates faced 2...has anyone else noticed this or had any grander battles.....not that i'm criticising the game...i love this little trick..makes me wanna replay it over and over.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:22 pm

The game adjusts its difficulty level according to how well you play, so I'm assuming the number of enemies is something that changes...as does their endurance.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Curse being able to play so well then...it's just trying to up the stakes on me...ah well 12 Lickers was easy..with the help of my trusty grenade launcher complete with acid rounds and my shotgun...Chainsaw Maijini was easy too...lay a few traps and then as he's stunned by the sudden boom i go in full force and whack him with an uppercut...such fun. I do like more hordes and tougher opponents..it makes it more challenging..plus you get to see Chris flex his stuff Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm

I faced 45 the first time through that elevator room in the ruins. That was a nightmare. Almost died once, too, but I'm just that damn good.

But I've noticed that area seems much easier if you send Chris up in the elevator instead of Sheva. A pair of fully-upgraded M3 shotguns also go a long way...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh she went up first time round and then i learnedshe was completely useless up there and always needed help...second time round i said that's it i'm going up...Sheva pay attention...this is how it's done. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I faced 45 the first time through that elevator room in the ruins. That was a nightmare. Almost died once, too, but I'm just that damn good.

But I've noticed that area seems much easier if you send Chris up in the elevator instead of Sheva. A pair of fully-upgraded M3 shotguns also go a long way...

What about the ridiculous part in that cave looking area right before you see Jill unveiled? The part where one of you has to move that large crate and there are like 300 lickers....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:02 pm

lol Spike that's what they're talking about. This area can be ridiculous. But it can also be the easiest part ever if you know what to do. Just send your partner up and kill the first 2 lickers. After that, just keep shooting the lickers off the wall as they climb up. If you get them all, then there are none to beat up there! I just allow them all to go up and obliterate them with my Hydra. But yeah, 12 sounds about right. It's obvious why they have the acid rounds stashed right there for ya. This makes me want to get a capture card or something to make my own walkthrough!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Hmmm, it was very hard for me the first time, but the last two times I played I was the one moving the crate, I probaby just need to let Sheva do that from now on.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
The game adjusts its difficulty level according to how well you play, so I'm assuming the number of enemies is something that changes...as does their endurance.
Really? How does it do that? I thought there were just 4 set difficulty levels.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:30 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Data scripting, I'd assume. Same basic concept behind spawning an army in a specific place at a specific time in a RTW mod (I know that's not a very good comparison, but it's the best way I could think of to explain it).
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:56 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Data scripting, I'd assume. Same basic concept behind spawning an army in a specific place at a specific time in a RTW mod (I know that's not a very good comparison, but it's the best way I could think of to explain it).
So it records how quickly you neutralize the enemy threat and then spawns more accordingly?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:10 am

That's what i'm getting at.....now for me i'm very good at recalling where things are, how many there are and what happens but this tme round on RE5 it keeps changing on me, the only thing that seems set in stone is the storyline and pathway through the game...everything else seems at a total random....and yes i have done all the difficulty levels but it still changes....adding extra elements of surprise....god i love games that do that...so it may be short but it sure as well isn't technically short with the replay value.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 am

I've played all the levels like a million times and I've never really experienced anything changing like that. Maybe my skill always stays the same? Or maybe the extra enemies are all being used up because of my rock hard skill? Or maybe! Maybe the enemies are too scared to come out and face certain death! Yep...definitely one of the last two...Razz
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:37 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I've played all the levels like a million times and I've never really experienced anything changing like that. Maybe my skill always stays the same? Or maybe the extra enemies are all being used up because of my rock hard skill? Or maybe! Maybe the enemies are too scared to come out and face certain death! Yep...definitely one of the last two...Razz
Maybe Chuck Norris kicks tons of infected butt as soon as you turn your head, and disappears when you turn back? That has to be it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:01 pm

A good instance of the changes that seem to occur in my game...i am hoping very much that i don't have some freaky version...anyhows...when you first encounter the Reapers...first time round just the one hatched in the cut scene and i had to fight it...second time round all the egg things hatched and i was over run...third time round only 2 hatched and that was it for the rest of it....same with the Lickers...first time round it was 6, 2nd it was 8 and 3rd it was 12...and don't even get me started on the chainsaw maijini...could someone please tell me how many there are meant to be in the game because last night i faced 8....i'm sure that can't be right lol.....also weapon locations change for me too....one minute it's in one place...the next it's not or it's different...my inventory of items to buy changes too...first time round i could buy the land mine bombs before i faced that ugly bat creature...second time round i couldn't buy them until i first faced Wesker and Jill.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:04 am

Custom / Auto AI... I heard about it, i played few games with custom AI too... The thing is that there will never be same number of enemies... And their spawn positions wont be the same... L4D for example...

But i heard about common AI problems too... Not that often but its about Sheva... I saw it on Next Gen Walktroughs... Its the place with giant lasers... Its some sort of corridor and you have places to hide... You can run there and Sheva will follow you, but sometimes she will stay right on lasers path... That will be prob. fixed with updates tho...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini   Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini Empty

Back to top Go down

Lickers and Chainsaw Maijini
Page 1 of 1