Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill Valentine lookalike EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill Valentine lookalike

Go down 
+3
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Jill Valentine lookalike Empty
PostSubject: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Anybody know any actors or anyone in general that has a striking resemblence to Jill Valentine?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Actually, one of my little sisters friends has a face a lot like Jill's. She's only like 15 though.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:58 pm

I have like seen over 3 people in my life that has a striking resembelance to Jill Valentine. For some reason I am really attracted to that type of look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Julia Voth.

Jill Valentine lookalike Julia-voth_photoboxart_160wJill Valentine lookalike Jill_valentine_keyboxart_160w

Granted, I don't know her personally, but...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Julia Voth is like a darker verson of Jill Valentine. I think its all in the pale blue eyes though and possibly the nose structure.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Julia looks similar...but her features are a bit too strong. Jill has some of the softest features imaginable. *drool*
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:09 am

What did you guys think of Sienna Guillory in Apocalypse?

Jill Valentine lookalike Sienna_guillory_re2_promo_1.nb
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
What did you guys think of Sienna Guillory in Apocalypse?

Jill Valentine lookalike Sienna_guillory_re2_promo_1.nb
Not showing the pic.

But, more to the question, I think she captured the mentality of Jill more than the physicality of Jill.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:23 am

julia voth really does like jill Smile her eyes are beautiful .
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Not showing the pic.

But, more to the question, I think she captured the mentality of Jill more than the physicality of Jill.
Again? This sucks. Can anybody see it at all or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Not showing the pic.

Again? This sucks. Can anybody see it at all or is it just me?

It should work now ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:18 am

I am oblivious to why people are saying such things as, 'Julia Voth looks sort of like Jill but not really'(not an actual quote), and various things like that, when I thought it was common knowledge that Ms. Voth does the facial mocap the Ms. Valentine, the eyes, nose, lips, etc are exactly the same.Smile

@Ghost Leader, I think Sienna Gullory did an okay job on the physicality of Jill, of course the obvious things like 'her hair isn't black, Jill doesn't smoke, Jill isn't supposed to try to act like a badass', but otherwise she looked good.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 am

Spike991 wrote:
I am oblivious to why people are saying such things as, 'Julia Voth looks sort of like Jill but not really'(not an actual quote), and various things like that, when I thought it was common knowledge that Ms. Voth does the facial mocap the Ms. Valentine, the eyes, nose, lips, etc are exactly the same.Smile
Almost. I gotta agree with what Nite said earlier though, Jill's features are a bit softer and less prominent than Ms. Voth's.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am

Spike991 wrote:

If you gave me a magazine with a model on it, and then had that model walk in front of me, I doubt I'd ever know that they were the same. There is so much work done on models for video/photo shoots that they become almost unrecognizable. The same goes for video game mocapping. They use this procedure to get facial expressions, not looks. They obviously did a bunch of work on Voth's face by smoothing her features. If you really think that anything on her is exactly the same, you need to be tested. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:26 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Almost. I gotta agree with what Nite said earlier though, Jill's features are a bit softer and less prominent than Ms. Voth's.

Almost, they put little balls on her face that recognized her specific facial structure and features, I think that is more than almost.Smile

Of course the only differences would be stuff they may have done in the editing process, little adjustments and tweaks.Smile

@NiteCrawler, I just took the test and came back with the same results, it still looks like her.Smile It is obvious that they took her looks for it, and not just facial movement and expressions.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:28 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Almost, they put little balls on her face that recognized her specific facial structure and features, I think that is more than almost.Smile

Of course the only differences would be stuff they may have done in the editing process, little adjustments and tweaks.Smile
Those tweaks were what I was talking about. The designers made her what they wanted, and what they wanted was a close, but not exact copy of Ms. Voth. At least that's what I deduct from what I see.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:32 am

@Spike-diggity-dawg: lol, no sign of rabies then? Smile I said she looks similar, which she does. You really don't see any differences in how prominant Voth's features are to how soft Jill's are? I can definitely see Jill in her, but there were definitely adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Those tweaks were what I was talking about. The designers made her what they wanted, and what they wanted was a close, but not exact copy of Ms. Voth. At least that's what I deduct from what I see.

Excellent deduction Lyfesarcanum, however that is pretty much what I was saying, that the only differences are those minor, tiny, insignificant, specks of stuff edited.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 am

Spike991 wrote:
[Excellent deduction Lyfesarcanum, however that is pretty much what I was saying, that the only differences are those minor, tiny, insignificant, specks of stuff edited.Smile
lol. I'm quite the Sherlock Holmes aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:37 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
[Excellent deduction Lyfesarcanum, however that is pretty much what I was saying, that the only differences are those minor, tiny, insignificant, specks of stuff edited.Smile

It's elementary my dear Lyfes.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:31 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
You meddling kid... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill Valentine lookalike   Jill Valentine lookalike Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill Valentine lookalike
Page 1 of 1