HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?

Go down 
+5
frodomir
bravotwozero007
ChrisSherry
Down
Leon Kennedy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Resi 5, is it worth it?

I'd have to say yes, if you plan on playing through the game more than once, I definitely would recommend you get it.

One man's opinion doesn't really effect much...

Put in your opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Well well look who is here LOL jks dont get it I will buy it for PC no xbox tho or ps3
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:15 am

I just beat it today! and it's way worth it! It's a great game! Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:08 am

its an excellent game, well worth a few replays,finding treasures and BSAA logos is another bonus activity to do, and give sheva a good weapon and take away that pistol cos thats all she'll use!! i really can't understand why some people find the controls awkward,they suite the game fine and are pretty easy when you get the hang of it, im talking of the xbox version, whats it like for ps3 users??
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:25 am

Maybe... I don't know the real story but Wesker and his super powers might restrain me from playing it again... Has nothing to do with RE / Biohazard... Its more like Star wars than RE... All that teleporting crap...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:52 am

frodomir wrote:
Maybe... I don't know the real story but Wesker and his super powers might restrain me from playing it again... Has nothing to do with RE / Biohazard... Its more like Star wars than RE... All that teleporting crap...

hes not really teleporting, its because his dna has been altered by the virus to give him more super human like powers
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:28 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

hes not really teleporting, its because his dna has been altered by the virus to give him more super human like powers
He just moves so quickly it looks like he is teleporting.
Back to topic: I haven't played the full game yet, but I love the demo. I've played it as many times as I can every time I go to my friends house. It is definitely the first game I will get, probably the Special Edition.
Back to top Go down
sotilas
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
sotilas

Steam : lilt1

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:30 pm

i might buy this on pc but does the pc versio have online coop does anyone know ?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:48 pm

sotilas wrote:
i might buy this on pc but does the pc version have online coop does anyone know ?

It probs. have but you will need windows live probably... And only XBOX 36o controller... Unless somebody releases patch for joy...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:13 pm

even though I never played the game yet I know that it is worth while with what I am seeing
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Regenerator wrote:
even though I never played the game yet I know that it is worth while with what I am seeing
You got that right. Even if you don't like the new RE style or the way the story has gone, it is still a great, entertaining game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:47 pm

I am for the most part pleased with the story so far, and this game is alot of fun, it should be a great experience, I am still playing through it, there hasn't been anything from what I have played so far that seems to be made specifially for a scare, unless you find the enemies, and mutations and all of that horrific, which it kind of is, otherwise most of the fear is through the extreme tension, that is what I have noticed so far.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I am for the most part pleased with the story so far, and this game is alot of fun, it should be a great experience, I am still playing through it, there hasn't been anything from what I have played so far that seems to be made specifially for a scare, unless you find the enemies, and mutations and all of that horrific, which it kind of is, otherwise most of the fear is through the extreme tension, that is what I have noticed so far.Smile
Yeah. What do you think of the control schemes? Your on xbox right? I read that Jan Takeuchi liked the difficult control schemes because they added a bit more tension to the action filled game. Once you get used to them though, it's just a lot of fun to shoot Majini. lol!
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:54 pm

The game was beaten far too fast though, My first run was 8:24... On Amateur though Razz

Mercs is still fun though.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:54 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yeah. What do you think of the control schemes? Your on xbox right? I read that Jan Takeuchi liked the difficult control schemes because they added a bit more tension to the action filled game. Once you get used to them though, it's just a lot of fun to shoot Majini. lol!

Yes I am playing on 360, which one are you?

The controls, well I immediately chose the ones that were like actual RE controls, which I think can definately add more tension, but I just chose them because they are most familiar and I dislike the other ones.Smile

Even though I was using controls similar to RE4, it still felt very strange playing on a 360 controller, it felt wierd pressing X to shoot instead of A. Otherwise I have gotten used to them, but Sheva uses up alot of ammo, when it would be better to just knife your opponent. And also, there doesn't seem to be much meaning for the bosses, they just come unprovoked and then you kill them and that is it....
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yes I am playing on 360, which one are you?

The controls, well I immediately chose the ones that were like actual RE controls, which I think can definately add more tension, but I just chose them because they are most familiar and I dislike the other ones.Smile

Even though I was using controls similar to RE4, it still felt very strange playing on a 360 controller, it felt wierd pressing X to shoot instead of A. Otherwise I have gotten used to them, but Sheva uses up alot of ammo, when it would be better to just knife your opponent. And also, there doesn't seem to be much meaning for the bosses, they just come unprovoked and then you kill them and that is it....
I will be playing on the 360 as well as soon as I get my own. So far, I've only played the demo at my friends house. I use control Type B, because I played RE4 on my PC with a gamepad and like you said, it is very weird to shoot with X. I prefer to use the trigger, and by now I've gotten just as good if not better at aiming with the right thumbstick in RE5 as the left one in RE4.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:01 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I will be playing on the 360 as well as soon as I get my own. So far, I've only played the demo at my friends house. I use control Type B, because I played RE4 on my PC with a gamepad and like you said, it is very weird to shoot with X. I prefer to use the trigger, and by now I've gotten just as good if not better at aiming with the right thumbstick in RE5 as the left one in RE4.

You are going to be shooting with R? I meant that I aim with R and then shoot with X, while holding R and pressing A reloads.Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:09 pm

i prefer control type d personally
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:51 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:

The one with the strafing? I dislike that one, it was strange enough trying to play on a 360 controller, but a strange control type was too much for me....Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

The one with the strafing? I dislike that one, it was strange enough trying to play on a 360 controller, but a strange control type was too much for me....Smile
Same, I use B, which is a combination of D and C I believe, so that you shoot with R, aim with right TS, but move solely with the left TS, like RE4. No strafing, which I prefer. It makes is slightly harder to dodge and stuff. I enjoy a challenge. Razz
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Same, I use B, which is a combination of D and C I believe, so that you shoot with R, aim with right TS, but move solely with the left TS, like RE4. No strafing, which I prefer. It makes is slightly harder to dodge and stuff. I enjoy a challenge. Razz

havent really tried all control options, i started off with control type d and kinda liked the strafing, might try the other types for a challenge!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:43 pm

I just beat RE5 right now, so my opinion is yes you should get it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?   Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 - Should you get it?
Page 1 of 1