HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***

Go down 
+4
Spike991
Ghost Leader
charlieRE2
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm

After the success and the happy fan faith of RE Remake for the Gamecube, it may be true to RE 2 also. I was searching the internet and found the links below and if they're true, I'll be the happiest me alive! NOTE: This is not confirmed yet, only speculation.

LINK 1: http://www.slashgamer.com/2009/03/02/resident-evil-2-remake-coming/
LINK 2: http://www.n4g.com/News-287064.aspx

Capcom's marketing guy Matt Dahlgren was doing some interviews lately and in his one with Game Focus he apparently let slip some news about a possible Code Veronica reboot/remake/port/what have you on the Wii. See this:

[i]Game Focus: One of the staff here loves Code Veronica and was wondering if we would see a XBLA or PSN release of this game.

Matt Dahlgren: "Nothing is planned for the game regarding a remake on PSN/XBLA, but what I can say is if you are a fan of Code Veronica you should pay attention in the next couple of weeks there is some news you should be very pleased with. Tell him to pay attention on the 12th."[/i]

Heres to hoping it is a remake, and not just a port. I think the last quote is refering to RE2 because Claire is in CVX and in RE2, and I can't see Capcom remaking CVX before RE2 or RE3. What do you's think?
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:42 am

resident evil 2 is my favorite by far Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:37 am

I want RE3 remade, too! It's the greatest of them all!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 pm

I want another remake of the first one....

Not really, I would love a remake of RE2 & RE3, assuming they did it correctly with voices and music and all and don't try to please people who have never played them before, and CVX would be cool too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I want RE3 remade, too! It's the greatest of them all!!
I agree RE3 is perhaps the best...if they remake RE2 they WILL remake RE3
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:51 pm

I think they'll remake RE2 and RE3... it'll just take time. RE3 is probably my favorite.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Isnt there topic about this already?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:51 pm

frodomir wrote:
The bottom part of the news was posted just yesterday, I don't know how. Plus, I'm not searching for one.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:51 pm

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
frodomir wrote:
The bottom part of the news was posted just yesterday, I don't know how. Plus, I'm not searching for one.

Well if rules say to do it, than do it... There is no point of starting same topics again...
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:59 pm

This place is fucking retarded... I'm out. No wonder theres not many people on here, your rules blow, and the admin sucks. I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 am

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
This place is fucking retarded... I'm out. No wonder theres not many people on here, your rules blow, and the admin sucks. I'm out.
We didn't force you to register.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:
We didn't force you to register.

Very nice... I just asked myself when will somebody like you show up... If everybody could follow the rules, it should stay that way... You are not special one... Nobody is... Everybody must follow rules...

And again somehow i think this is just admin / mod from rival RE site / board

Spike you can ban / lower his warning level... Up to you, you are admin after all
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 am

R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

"Retarded", that is kind of a derogatory remark...

This place doesn't have as many people as others because it hasn't been around as long, but it makes up for it by having the best of the best.Smile

Yeah, the warning level seems adequate.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

This place doesn't have as many people as others because it hasn't been around as long, but it makes up for it by having the best of the best.Smile
Exactly. I'd rather join a forum with 10 good members than one with 100 sub-par members.

Smaller communities seem to be more personal, IMO.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

Exactly. I'd rather join a forum with 10 good members than one with 100 sub-par members.

Gotta agree with you there bro. I've never met any of you personally but I consider you just as much friends as those whom I go to school with. Smile Smile For those of you with xboxs, I very much look forward to perhaps exchanging an actual voice conversation, even kicking some infected butt maybe?
P.S.
For those with PS3s, the same would apply were I to get one. Unfortunately for me though, I'm an xbox fan... Sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

Gotta agree with you there bro. I've never met any of you personally but I consider you just as much friends as those whom I go to school with. Smile Smile For those of you with xboxs, I very much look forward to perhaps exchanging an actual voice conversation, even kicking some infected butt maybe?
P.S.
For those with PS3s, the same would apply were I to get one. Unfortunately for me though, I'm an xbox fan... Sad

May be... Im still thinking about buying PS 3... But it would be jsut cos of RE 5... I wouldn't mind that if prices in Croatia were like they are in USA
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 pm

frodomir wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
R3SiD3NT 3vIl wrote:

P.S.

May be... Im still thinking about buying PS 3... But it would be jsut cos of RE 5... I wouldn't mind that if prices in Croatia were like they are in USA

I would absolutey love to play RE5 online with anybody from the forums.Smile Once I get Live anyway, hooray for procrastination.Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:57 pm

ill be up for a game fella
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Spike991 wrote:

I would absolutey love to play RE5 online with anybody from the forums.Smile Once I get Live anyway, hooray for procrastination.Smile

If u meet me... U wont have chance to kill any of creatures ;P
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:57 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

If u meet me... U wont have chance to kill any of creatures ;P

Maybe, I was pretty keen on the RE4 Mercenaries, on the Castle level.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***   ***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?*** Empty

Back to top Go down

***Resident Evil 2 To Be Remade?***
Page 1 of 1