HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) Empty
PostSubject: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Okay, here is a link to a new interview type of video:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=amxmxc&s=5

Also, here is a picture of your honey Ghost Leader.Smile
Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) A_jill10

This is a pic from a scene where Chris was fighting Wesker and Wesker was throwing him across a table in that castle, apparently(according to what a little bird told me) Jill gets thrown out of a window by Al....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Hmm... Suspect

I must say, I'm not too keen on Wesker being able to teleport like that. Seems very un-Resident Evil-ish to me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Hmm... Suspect

I must say, I'm not too keen on Wesker being able to teleport like that. Seems very un-Resident Evil-ish to me.

I know exactly what you mean, it isn't teleporing, he has just honed his skills with his powers, but that is still just ridiculous, his powers were perfect in CV, they were there but not overused or exagerated....

I wonder what happened with the fall, if Jill supposedley died from that, what about Wesker, but this wouldn't be the first time someone in RE has survived a large fall(Ada), but the LeonB scenario was canon, so technically she didn't fall.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I know exactly what you mean, it isn't teleporing, he has just honed his skills with his powers, but that is still just ridiculous, his powers were perfect in CV, they were there but not overused or exagerated....
Well, in this case, I think they're quite a bit exaggerated.
Quote :
I wonder what happened with the fall, if Jill supposedley died from that, what about Wesker, but this wouldn't be the first time someone in RE has survived a large fall(Ada), but the LeonB scenario was canon, so technically she didn't fall.Smile
We never saw exactly how far Ada fell, though (but I haven't played UC, so I don't know what was revealed there). And even in real life, there are cases where people have survived extreme falls with little more than cuts and bruises.

As far as the "canon" scenario, I always considered both to be canonical, kind of like with the RE1 Rebecca/Barry issue. Both escaped, but neither in the same scenario.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:23 am

Wow! thanks for sharing! Smile
Poor Jill Sad

She doesn't really look like the girl in the tube there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
That's not a very high quality pic, though.

But now that I think about it, at first glance she kind of looks like...Sheva... Suspect
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:13 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
That's not a very high quality pic, though.

But now that I think about it, at first glance she kind of looks like...Sheva... Suspect

That's very true.

Wow! I was thinking the samething! lol Smile

Look at this! (Spoilers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EblsRNql0s
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm

You welcome ChrisSherry.Smile

To Ghost Leader...

Doesn't it say in Archives that LeonB is Ada's real death, where she is thrown into the computer panel?Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Spike991 wrote:
You welcome ChrisSherry.:)Doesn't it say in Archives that LeonB is Ada's real death, where she is thrown into the computer panel?Smile
I don't recall right off hand. I'll have to look it up, though I try to restrict my use of Archives as the darned thing, as beautiful as it is, is so fragile.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
You welcome ChrisSherry.:)Doesn't it say in Archives that LeonB is Ada's real death, where she is thrown into the computer panel?Smile
I don't recall right off hand. I'll have to look it up, though I try to restrict my use of Archives as the darned thing, as beautiful as it is, is so fragile.

Yeah, I have heard things about the pages.....

I thought that someone told me that it was though, LeonB being the canon version>Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 am

Wesker vs Jill and Chris

Jill vs Chris-The Revelation of Bird Woman
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Nice find i love first one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)   Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill in RE5.............click it you know you want to.:)
Page 1 of 1