HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Wonda
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Steve Wonda

Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It Empty
PostSubject: Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It   Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:53 pm

What's up guys & gals? First time here. I'm a long time RE fanatic as I'm sure most of you are, too!

This past weekend while digging through a bin of some old PC games at a local flea market I found this Resident Evil Windows 95 game that I hadn't remembered seeing before. It was only $1 so I grabbed it. I've been Googling my butt off the past couple days trying to find the same one, or some info on it and I've found nothing. I'm hoping one of you guys or gals cab help me out.

Instead of try to list details I'll just upload some images and hopefully you can all school me a bit haha. All I will mention is look at the 1995, 1997 printed on the disc.  Also, it shows up on my PC as RE_Asia when attempting to install.

Thanks for any info you can help me out with.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use spoiler tags for images of such large size.)
Back to top Go down
Steve Wonda
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Steve Wonda

Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It   Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Sorry for the GIANT images...I didn't mean too. I swear.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It   Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 8:34 pm

The PC version is bound to be worth a lot of money these days, as it has the uncut opening. Even the so-called "Director's Cut" doesn't show you the gruesomeness, where Joseph Frost gets totally owned by the dogs at the start. And yeah; these images are way too big, so you could just link to them instead...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It   Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Determining the Rarity of this Resident Evil 1 Windows 95 CD-ROM Game or Just Share What You Know About It
Page 1 of 1