HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  Empty
PostSubject: The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"    The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:14 pm

It's been a while since I made a new thread. That is way too long. Very long time ago. I think it's been four years. Hey guys what do you think about this? It's a deadly drug.

A new synthetic street drug called "Flakka" is making the news. Since September 2014, hospitals, doctors (myself included), police, and fire rescue crews in Florida have seen patients with symptoms and signs that include bizarre behavior, agitation, paranoia, and delusions of superhuman strength. Recent reported cases include an agitated man running naked through traffic, a delusional drug addict who attempted to perform a sex act on a tree and then resisted arrest, and a paranoid man trying to break into a police station to seek safety. These bizarre and dangerous behaviors are directly due to the side effects of this new street drug, Flakka.

What are the side effects?

Flakka has many bad side effects, mostly including changes in behavior or mood. Even slight overdoses of Flakka can cause extreme agitation, jerking muscle movements, delirious thoughts, and often profound paranoia. In some of the documented delusions, individuals' experiences are of a typical paranoia, where the drug users feel they are being chased by a large group of people trying to kill them. These patients are a threat to themselves, the people around them, and the first responders (police, EMS) who are there to help them. It is common to hear reports that it takes multiple people to restrain and sedate these patients. Rescue crews and emergency department staff need to give sedatives to these patients to calm them and make them safe.

Some complications of Flakka abuse can happen while the drug user is acutely agitated, if they were to harm themselves or others; however, medically, the severe consequences of the agitation caused by the drug appear later. Patients who are agitated can go into a state called "excited delirium," which is a medical emergency. In the excited delirium state, restrained patients struggle to free themselves, scream, flail, and can even have seizures. This struggling causes a high core body temperature called hyperthermia. The combination of a high body temperature and the extreme muscle overactivity can cause other metabolic problems to happen in the body. Muscle tissue begins to break down, releasing proteins and other cellular products into the bloodstream, in a process called rhabdomyolysis. The extreme struggling can also cause dehydration. The end result of the cellular products and proteins released during rhabdomyolysis and dehydration can impair the filtering function of the kidneys, leading to renal failure and death. In addition, such agitation may trigger Taser use or other methods that have the potential to harm the individual when law enforcement personnel have to intervene.

So far, individuals with Flakka overdose have been isolated to a few geographic regions of the country, but law enforcement and DEA officials say we may be seeing the beginning of a major drug-based epidemic with a concurrent social problem.

Do you believe in this? Share us your thoughts!

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:47 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : The red title text is hard to read against a black background.)
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"    The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Jeesus that's creepy!. I think i've heard of "Flakka" before, on a list of worst drugs ever. Made me wonder why anyone would do a drug that makes you feel like s#it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"    The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 7:01 am

I've been telling people that the zombie apocalypse is coming, but no one believes me.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"    The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Great, now i need a shotgun and an axe, or a shotgun-axe!.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"    The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 am

That's... That's horrifying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"    The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flakka Virus Is This True? "Zombie Apocalypse Level 1"
Page 1 of 1