HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizzman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Fizzman

Steam : fizzman797

Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?   Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:17 pm

I've never really played many of the RE games. I played some here and there but never completed any. I think that is mainly because when RE was the new big thing I hadn't been born or was very young :p (I was born in 97). And as the series progressed it got a very bad name as time went on because of people not enjoying it's shift from it's roots. I have decided because RE7 is coming out next year and there is so much hype behind it, I would go back and play through all of the RE games available to me. On this journey I guess you could call it, I will be recording it and putting onto my YouTube channel. I hope many out there, having played all the RE games or none at all will take place in the marathon and upload it to YouTube as well!. I'm super excited to binge these games and learn all about Resident Evil and see it's evolution. My plathrough part 1 video is below if you're interested! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?   Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 11:07 pm

That's no excuse, you should have just been born earlier.
Back to top Go down
Fizzman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Fizzman

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?   Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:24 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
That's no excuse, you should have just been born earlier.

I know, I gotta get my crap together XD
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?   Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:23 am

I'm liking this playthrough. Interestingly you are the second person in a short time to come here with a blind (or for you mostly blind) playthrough of the series. I do hope you end up enjoying the series as much as most of us here.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. I hope you get involved in more discussions here once you start getting acquainted with the series Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Fizzman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Fizzman

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?   Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm liking this playthrough. Interestingly you are the second person in a short time to come here with a blind (or for you mostly blind) playthrough of the series. I do hope you end up enjoying the series as much as most of us here.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. I hope you get involved in more discussions here once you start getting acquainted with the series Smile

I'm loving RE1 so far and I can't wait to move on to the others! Also thank you so much for your kindness and welcoming attitude!! Very Happy I hope to get involved in discussions after each game so I can clarify things I'm confused on and of course, learn more stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?   Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:45 am

It's been fun watching people play these games for the first time, that's a rarity nowadays considering the series is already 20 years old and many younger people don't seem to be interested in such "dated" games.

By the way, it was me who left the Jill sandwich and cutscene comments Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?   Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Playthrough Marathon. Are you doing it?
Page 1 of 1