Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Clan Master

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil: Clan Master Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 5:36 pm

While searching for pictures from Resident Evil: Team Survive I came up with yet another (Japan only) mobile RE game. This one is some kind of social RPG with RE characters and part of Capcom's (Japan only) Minna To series, which apparently also Team Survive is part of. In addition to RE the series seems to also include titles with Onimusha, Monster Hunter and Street Fighter x Tekken characters. Since this is a Resident Evil forum I'm only making threads for these two games. Why? Because they have a ton of new art on characters we might not have seen in a long time! I honestly thought Team Survive had a ridiculous amount of new outfits and such but Clan Master seems to be an endless treasury of those. Image galleries below the title screen.

Before we get into that, however, I'll go through what the game is about. It is a crossover RPG consisting of characters and monsters from nearly every official RE publication from 1996 to 2013. The only exclusions seem to be Gaiden, 4D-Executer, every mobile game and every comic sans Marhawa Desire and a possible (though most likely coincidental) reference to Fire & Ice. Oh, and obviously the live action films. I don't say that because of how I'd feel about those films, I say that because this game actually has a story that ties to all of those titles it has taken from, which basically means the main canon. I don't really know the specifics since pretty much all information I could find was in Japanese but the main plot is that a new company called Vasilisk Corporation, started by two ex-Umbrella researchers Alec and Brian, has created a "bio-quantum computer capable of simulating outbreaks like Raccoon City by utilizing and re-integrating any data in the world". The part in quotation marks is what I found on Biohaze. So basically think of Red Queen Alpha from Revelations 2. Interesting how they ended up using a very similar idea later on. In addition to being able to revisit past events (every title is divided into 3 episodes) with characters of your choosing, the game also presents new scenarios with new characters and creatures. Then there's the whole clan part that makes the social aspect of the game. From what I gathered each clan has a starting character into whose shoes you step in the simulated scenarios before you unlock more. The three starters are Albert, Jill and Chris. In addition to familiar characters and venues, there is also a metric ton of different weapons available. They are divided into 6 categories, namely knives, magnums, pistols, rifles, shotguns and other. The other category includes stuff like a time bomb, crossbows, a gas mask, a spiked gauntlet, the Genesis Scanner, a guitar and a squeaky hammer. The game ran from October 9, 2012 to June 30, 2015 and due to its nature that could be taken as the time the game itself would take place in the series.

Oh, and they had special quest characters from Ghosts & Goblins, Monster Hunter and Final Fantasy, of all things, as special events.

Resident Evil: Clan Master 1

Okay so I found its facebook page with the entire character gallery and... It's huge man, it's huge. There must be thousands of pictures just for the multiple outfits. There's 1035 images in the gallery. Forget that too, I found an image folder on another site that had possibly twice as many, if not more. Like... They really put a shitload of effort into this. I guess I'll just post one picture per character. Somehow I feel like that's still a loooooot of pictures.

Main Cast:

Secondary Cast:

B.S.A.A:

S.T.A.R.S:

Outbreak:

Wolfpack:

Echo Six:

Supporting Cast:

Bad Guys:

Okay, so, at this point I realize that I have already pasted a ton of images and that's just the characters. Not sure if anyone is even interested in seeing the enemies, there's like double the amount of those. Not to mention the original characters added to this game, which is 38. Yep. Not even sure if some of them are just recolors or different outfits of each other so there may be either more or less than that.

Original Characters, Named:

Original Characters, Unnamed:

Here are some gameplay pics.
Resident Evil: Clan Master 00310 Resident Evil: Clan Master 00410
Resident Evil: Clan Master 00110 Resident Evil: Clan Master 00210

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:20 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Enemy sprites   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 4:31 am

Double posting just to avoid clutter. Besides, I doubt that at this point anyone suspects me of trying to up my post count.

Resident Evil 0:

Resident Evil:

Resident Evil 2:

Resident Evil 3:

Code Veronica:

Resident Evil 4:

Resident Evil 5:

Resident Evil 6:

Revelations:

Chronicles:

Survivor:

Outbreak:

In the next gallery is the (most likely) accidental reference I mentioned before. The clown zombie isn't exactly an original zombie variant, as in the Fire & Ice comics there was an infection at a circus, which resulted in a lot of clown zombies.

Others:

In addition to the old ones, we have a bunch of completely new creatures. Most of them are just variations of zombies and old BOWs but some are new completely new. I will divide them into two galleries, the first of which has the creatures I could actually find the names of. The second is just an image dump of everything else.

New, Named:

The ones below may be unnamed (meaning I couldn't find their names in English) but a few seem to be just recolors of each other. Three of these are clearly just mutated lizards, three are infected versions of some of the original characters, one is a cop with a mutated arm, one looks like a mix of Rafflesia and Evil Shade from Outbreak File#2, a new variation of Moth and one that seems to be a further mutated version of T-0400TP. I'll leave these at the top, in that order.

New, Unnamed:

Oh, and there are some evil clones of existing characters and mutants.

Clones:

Some variants were already in the game categories but here's a few extra enemies and bosses with various weaponry.

Weapons and Variants:

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:42 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:39 am

So far the art looks decent, but some images have....quirks.

On the plus side, I can use Nicholai and actively hate the opposing player.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 7:46 am

PWNERX wrote:

Like what? I know that characters like Parker, for example, look kinda weird due to the art style but what were the quirks you noticed?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Like what? I know that characters like Parker, for example, look kinda weird due to the art style but what were the quirks you noticed?

Some of the angles look...weird. Plus, not too many of the OC's look like they'd fit easily into RE Verse.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 am

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Some of the angles look...weird. Plus, not too many of the OC's look like they'd fit easily into RE Verse.

They are quite anime for sure. A lot of them seem to be doctors and soldiers though, so maybe they'd look okay in the series' usual style.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:39 am

Is this all of the images Mass or is there a link to the entire collection? Wouldn't mind having a complete set for archiving.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 9:55 am

Most of these are from a folder I accidentally found online. The game's Facebook fan page had a lot of them, some of which aren't even in the image dump I found, but it seems that as of late a lot of them have been deleted.

Here's a link to the folder I found: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3qobsrg764awwph/BiohazardClanMaster.rar

The pictures I posted here are a mere taste of what the entire game had. There are scenario titles, backgrounds, dozens of alternate outfits, team-ups, weapons, avatars, battle screens and a lot of the crossover stuff from Final Fantasy, Ghosts & Goblins and Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Most of these are from a folder I accidentally found online. The game's Facebook fan page had a lot of them, some of which aren't even in the image dump I found, but it seems that as of late a lot of them have been deleted.

Here's a link to the folder I found: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3qobsrg764awwph/BiohazardClanMaster.rar

The pictures I posted here are a mere taste of what the entire game had. There are scenario titles, backgrounds, dozens of alternate outfits, team-ups, weapons, avatars, battle screens and a lot of the crossover stuff from Final Fantasy, Ghosts & Goblins and Monster Hunter.

Thanks for the link Mass. I have to admit just looking at all these image....I would have so played the hell out of this game Crying or Very sad its got that obscurity that makes it all that more interesting to me. The alternate outfit for Kendo though....thank god he got killed off at the start of RE2 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:47 am

DXP wrote:
The alternate outfit for Kendo though....thank god he got killed off at the start of RE2 Laughing

That's actually one of my favorites of the bunch. It's Haggar's outfit from Final Fight.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:02 am

I feel like adding more to this thread so here we go.

First, let's start with character team-ups.

Team-up:

Next, we have scenarios. I don't have all of them but some of these seem really interesting. There's a bunch from the original games (as this game IS a simulation of those for the most part) but a ton of original content too.

Main Scenarios:

Spinoff Scenarios:

Original Scenarios:

Events:

Tofu:

Crossover Scenarios:

And finally, we have a bunch of logos of the various games featured in Clan Master, also found in Clan Master. Oh, and if anyone could help me figure out what the last one is, I would really appreciate that.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Wow...this looks goofy beyond belief
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Then we have this, and I have no idea what it is. Somehow it reaminds me of 4D-Executer but since I couldn't find Umbrella Chronicles' image, I wonder if this could be that? Wish I could read Japanese.

The game's own logo, for good measure.

That is indeed the UC one, its the main street where you fight the Grave Digger. Seeing more of these is always a good thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:42 am

DXP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Then we have this, and I have no idea what it is. Somehow it reaminds me of 4D-Executer but since I couldn't find Umbrella Chronicles' image, I wonder if this could be that? Wish I could read Japanese.

The game's own logo, for good measure.

That is indeed the UC one, its the main street where you fight the Grave Digger. Seeing more of these is always a good thing Wink

I was thinking that but it's just really strange they didn't use the regular Biohazard logo like in the other pictures.
Back to top Go down
ladydemolatron
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ladydemolatron

Steam : lorddemolatron

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:40 am

i think i once played this guys. For first sure this is mobile title but to run it you had to get one aplication in Android what contained link redirection as this is web based game than aplication. When i get to remember wich one i give more info.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 am

Oh sweet. I would really appreciate that, since this is a really interesting looking release. Too bad it's all in Japanese, and what English I have seen in the screenshots it looks almost like it has gone through google translate.
Back to top Go down
ladydemolatron
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ladydemolatron

Steam : lorddemolatron

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:15 am

Okay guys after few months of recalling how i got into BCM i can tell some of things: first now it seems game is on app called Gree but you all have to be on JP IP to do registration just for once then it can be played from phone or tablet on normal IP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Clan Master   Resident Evil: Clan Master Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Clan Master
Page 1 of 1