HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil... on stage?

Go down 
+4
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Ghost Leader
Vandal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:40 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
To be fair, people pay way more for figurines so this isn't all that bad. Does suck though.

YouTube might not be the best option for that Very Happy Would probably get flagged super fast.

Can't say that about 4D Executor.

The difference in that is that 4D has never been released outside of theaters and thus brings no money to Capcom anyway. The Stage is a new release, and those are quite often prone to flagging.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:53 am

I'll have an extensive write-up of this on Friday.

And yes, Rebecca's role at the university is undercover.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
To be fair, people pay way more for figurines so this isn't all that bad. Does suck though.

YouTube might not be the best option for that Very Happy Would probably get flagged super fast.

The difference in that is that 4D has never been released outside of theaters and thus brings no money to Capcom anyway. The Stage is a new release, and those are quite often prone to flagging.
They would be well within their legal right to flag 4D. I think it's more a matter of them apparently just not caring than any monetary reasons.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

They would be well within their legal right to flag 4D. I think it's more a matter of them apparently just not caring than any monetary reasons.

That's exactly what I meant. They get no monetary value from the film anyway so they probably just don't care. There is a reason it's the only RE film available on YT for free.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
A little more info has surfaced. Piers Nivans will be one of the main characters in the play, along with Rebecca and Chris. This means it must take place before the events of RE6.

I really hope it's Canon. The cool thing is Rebecca is with Chris, and Piers. I thought it was Musical like Ghost's said. So it's gonna be like a theatrical stage play. Also I request a subtitle on it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:41 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
A little more info has surfaced. Piers Nivans will be one of the main characters in the play, along with Rebecca and Chris. This means it must take place before the events of RE6.

I really hope it's Canon. The cool thing is Rebecca is with Chris, and Piers. I thought it was Musical like Ghost's said. So it's gonna be like a theatrical stage play. Also I request a subtitle on it.

I'm fairly certain it is.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:58 am

It is canon and it's set in 2010. The plot involves Rebecca investigating one of the professors at the university who is a former Umbrella researcher.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:25 pm

I'm just disappointed it isn't a musical. Sad
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Bear with me on this, as I have only watched it once and the subtitles are not great in terms of translation. But here is the general gist of what happens:

Spoiler:

That's more or less it for the first half of the play. Part 2 to come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:51 am

Sorry but I had to put that in spoilers in case there are people who want to watch it for themselves. At least I will, so also sorry for not reading past the first few lines to see which parts were actually the spoilers, hence why I tagged the whole thing.

You know, if you want to you could make a big post that has both halves of the story and I'll sticky it on the front page of Discussion so anyone who wants to can just jump in and read the entire thing Smile At their own risk, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 Didnt-read
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Didn't read or can't read?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 Didnt-read
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:28 pm

TheBatMan, out of interest, where'd you order your copy? Did you order from the same place I linked or did you find it somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:40 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

Now, I am starting to wonder how it looks like if it's a musical.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:56 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I hope there will not be a musical in the future...
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:52 am

TerraSavior wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

They're probably saving any musical numbers for the upcoming sequel: Resident Evil on Ice: Live!, where Barry Burton investigates a line of suspicious restaurants...
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:36 am

PWNERX wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

They're probably saving any musical numbers for the upcoming sequel: Resident Evil on Ice: Live!, where Barry Burton investigates a line of suspicious restaurants...

And what would he find there? Zombies singing opera? Dancing BOWS? The secret to a Jill Sandwich?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:06 am

TerraSavior wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

And what would he find there? Zombies singing opera? Dancing BOWS? The secret to a Jill Sandwich?

Likely all of the above xD
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 11:58 am

Watched the DVD. The English subs weren't perfect but good enough. Anyway, as far as the story goes, it was actually really good. Well executed too, for a stage show the thing had really high production values. It's really interesting to see Piers getting this much love, despite having been a partner character in just one game. The guy already has 3 canon stories under his belt despite dying in his game debut. As for Rebecca, it was really nice seeing her again after all these years, thus confirming that every living STARS member is now a BSAA operative. In case you wanna see the thing for yourself at some point, I suggest you don't click on the spoilers. It's way better seeing it actually happen.

Spoiler:

I could keep going on about how good the story and characters were but I guess I'll leave it at that. 2 hours totally worth my money. For those talking about RE musicals (even though there already was one), there was one part where Sophie sang to a dead person and one battle scene with a musical score running in the background. Not nearly enough to consider them "muscial" parts but I felt like mentioning them.

Oh, and it ended with "To be continued". More stage shows to be expected or is this alluding to the upcoming CG movie also featuring Rebecca? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 1:45 pm

To be continued in Resident Evil: The Musical.
To be concluded in Resident Evil: On Ice.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:04 pm

I can imagine them looking at the sales of this play and calling the actors "Hey, how well do you sing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil... on stage?   Resident Evil... on stage? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil... on stage?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2