Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6?

Go down 
+14
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Indiana Jones
AnotherREfan
TyrantVirus
Kytte
charlieRE2
Umbrella Spy
Albert Wesker
Chloe Smith
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
frodomir
Spike991
ChrisSherry
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think there should be a Resident Evil 6?
Yes
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 am

Flashback...

New technology... Maybe Claire would look that way, but since its a bit older games graphics weren't so clear

I dont mind Leon change too much... Everybody gets older... OR gets a new haircut
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:20 pm

frodomir wrote:
Flashback...

New technology... Maybe Claire would look that way, but since its a bit older games graphics weren't so clear

I dont mind Leon change too much... Everybody gets older... OR gets a new haircut

lol, I don't know about the haircut idea, but it is like their hairstyles completely changed, and the same for leon's face.Smile The new technology woulud certainly make her look different from her appearance in RE2, especially considering that it came out in 1998, while Degeneration came out in 2008, but that doesn't make up for the fact that her hair looks exactly the same as it did in Degeneration, it only shows that they decided to reuse the exact character model from Degeneration with the RE2 outfit, and the same can be said for Leon, I just think that they could have put some more time in and made them look like what they should have back then, with the new technology.Smile
Back to top Go down
TyrantVirus
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyrantVirus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:37 am

I hope so, I mean the games are some entertaining pieces of work but then again you can only go so far with a game without having to repeat most of what you have done. But hey, I am all up for a sixth addition to the RE game franchise, the more the merrier I say! Very Happy They should make a GTA style environment I think would be so much more amazing and creative for the gamer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z8.invisionfree.com/thecsiscene
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:02 pm

TyrantVirus wrote:
I hope so, I mean the games are some entertaining pieces of work but then again you can only go so far with a game without having to repeat most of what you have done. But hey, I am all up for a sixth addition to the RE game franchise, the more the merrier I say! Very Happy They should make a GTA style environment I think would be so much more amazing and creative for the gamer.

You know in a strange way I agree with you lol
It would be pretty fun running round hitting Zombies, Ganados or whatever lol but obviously increase its scaryness and intenseness Smile
And obviously creepy enviroments
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Flashback...

lol, I don't know about the haircut idea, but it is like their hairstyles completely changed, and the same for leon's face.Smile The new technology woulud certainly make her look different from her appearance in RE2, especially considering that it came out in 1998, while Degeneration came out in 2008, but that doesn't make up for the fact that her hair looks exactly the same as it did in Degeneration, it only shows that they decided to reuse the exact character model from Degeneration with the RE2 outfit, and the same can be said for Leon, I just think that they could have put some more time in and made them look like what they should have back then, with the new technology.Smile

I dont mind their change... Like i said... Everybody changes! RE is happening in real life... Well in theirs world... And they get older too...
Back to top Go down
TyrantVirus
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyrantVirus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Kytte wrote:
TyrantVirus wrote:

It would be pretty fun running round hitting Zombies, Ganados or whatever lol but obviously increase its scaryness and intenseness Smile

Great, someone agrees! Smile You could have a full run Raccoon City etc that you can roam freely, hense like GTA style. Go to different locations for different 'missions/chapters' and with each task and chapter that you complete the story moves on and there maybe some twists and turns. You can either take one route or the other, each changes the course of the game. Very Happy It would be great! You know what, I may even draw some art for my vision! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.z8.invisionfree.com/thecsiscene
AnotherREfan
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:22 pm

TyrantVirus wrote:
Kytte wrote:
TyrantVirus wrote:

Great, someone agrees! Smile You could have a full run Raccoon City etc that you can roam freely, hense like GTA style. Go to different locations for different 'missions/chapters' and with each task and chapter that you complete the story moves on and there maybe some twists and turns. You can either take one route or the other, each changes the course of the game. Very Happy It would be great! You know what, I may even draw some art for my vision! lol!

Eh....although in a way it sounds fun....I just don't think it would be best for a Resident Evil game. silent
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:20 pm

frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
It will make me sad if the main storyline of RE is done, like with Chris, Leon, so on...

Claire will survive Very Happy

Hopefully she gets at least one more game, Claire rocks, its no fair that her bro gets 3 games, and she only gets two. I mean c'mon, there needs to be atleast ONE MORE Re game with Claire, Leon, and Ada also (because I really dont understand what will happen now that Wesker is gone)

Oh and I have to agree with Fro on Degeneration, I actually really enjoyed it, and plus, they brought back Zombies and a Tryant. cheers
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Hopefully she gets at least one more game, Claire rocks, its no fair that her bro gets 3 games, and she only gets two. I mean c'mon, there needs to be atleast ONE MORE Re game with Claire, Leon, and Ada also (because I really dont understand what will happen now that Wesker is gone)
I agree with you all the way...it would be really nice for each character to get there own little game one last time
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 am

Did i hear somebody mentioned Claire? Where, where where????!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:15 pm

I think there will be, theres too many disclosed events still in the series. Plus, look at Final Fantasy... after taking a look at that series... why should this be the end of a series that people love, especially since they know attracted new gamers to RE5.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Resident Evil 6!   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Do you guys think it would be a great idea to not only bring back the whole mansion/zombie theme in Resident Evil 6 but to also bring back the Crimson Head Zombies as well?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Do you guys think it would be a great idea to not only bring back the whole mansion/zombie theme in Resident Evil 6 but to also bring back the Crimson Head Zombies as well?

To tell you the truth....no not at all...

The Mansion was a great one time thing, but we can only go to so many mansions before that becomes stale and there is innevitably a lesser appreciaion for the Spencer estate, and zombies could come back, but just because we are currently dealing with a parasite doesn't mean that zombies won't appear, you an only count on more Umbrella left-overs or someone to cause a T-virus outbreak instead of a parasite one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Spike what do you think they should do with Resident Evil 6? If the mansion/zombie theme is not such a good idea?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm

He'd probably ask Paul W. S. Anderson wouldn't ya Spike? lol.
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: lol   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:39 pm

GRAND THEFT AUTO: THE RACCOON CITY STORIES. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:40 am

This couldn't go in the already-existing RE6 topic?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 am

nah they can keep the mansion out of RE6 but yes bring back the original zombies
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:37 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
This couldn't go in the already-existing RE6 topic?
Very good point GL, moving it over now.
Execute jump in 3...2...1... JUMP!
Sorry, kind of a BG fan.
Very Happy

Topics are now merged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2