Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return

Go down 
+12
NiteKrawler
LindaWesker19
Mass Distraction
MSR
Lukong
37 Narwhals
Ssplain
TheBatMan
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Do you have any idea how many viruses are in those?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Enough to turn southern fast-food into full-fledged B.O.W.'s.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I dont now, but it must be good chicken
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:19 am

PWNERX wrote:
Albert Wesker is fried crispier than the Colonel's original recipe.
Hey! Haiku.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:55 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Hey! Haiku.

[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 Untitle
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:07 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Hey! Haiku.

[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 Untitle
[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 Yes
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:53 am

Nein!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:01 am

Ja!

[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 Respect-my-authority
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:47 am

[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 62066382
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Either you rewrite that as a haiku or I'll change your avatar to a picture of Paul Anderson when you least expect it.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Either you rewrite that as a haiku or I'll change your avatar to a picture of Paul Anderson when you least expect it.

Wait you can do that!. (shivers)

Personally i think that Wesker can come back. Alex not Albert but hey its still technically A.Wesker
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Wait you can do that!. (shivers)
And don't you forget it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:20 pm

Y'know, after some thought, they could bring any character back. Honestly, if they really want to, they just can with or without reason, though I doubt that they'll do it since the way RE6 ended it was sort of like Capcom saying "Please like Jake. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Vandal wrote:
Y'know, after some thought, they could bring any character back. Honestly, if they really want to, they just can with or without reason, though I doubt that they'll do it since the way RE6 ended it was sort of like Capcom saying "Please like Jake. Please?"

And with Revelations they went full on "You don't need Albert anymore! Look, we have Alex now!"
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:

And with Revelations they went full on "You don't need Albert anymore! Look, we have Alex now!"
Didn't they blow her up too? I guess Capcom just likes blowing up their villains.

Though... I didn't play the extra chapters, they could have brought her back in one of them. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Didn't they blow her up too? I guess Capcom just likes blowing up their villains.

What? No. I mean, well, kinda. Did you not watch the post credits scene? Both the good and the bad endings alluded to her possible survival.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Ahh, I remember that. It was actually pretty satisfying when she blew up.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:13 pm

It's worth noting that Yasuhiro Anpo, the game's director, implied in an interview that Alex may be able to return.

Quote :
The transfer of Alex’s memories was not 100% completed, so in order for Alex’s personality to become a dominant force within Natalia, a trigger became necessary. One of those triggers can be seen in the “bad ending” – when she is truly put in a life threatening situation. In the “good ending,” Natalia escapes right before that point, so she escapes with her consciousness still as Natalia. What happens to her, how she lives her life after the ending, however, is something that we’ll have to save for the future. Hopefully the fans will enjoy debating and theorizing amongst themselves.

Also from the same interview

Quote :
From our point of view it would be great to use her in the future, to continue working with this villain that can provide a new chapter in the Wesker saga. If fans are vocal enough about wanting it, I think that could only increase her chances of showing up in the future.

So Alex will probably return, eventually, if they feel like it.

Source: http://residentevil.com.br/revil-interviews-yasuhiro-anpo-resident-evil-revelations-2-game-director
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:46 am

Vandal wrote:

But Jake wasn't a villain.....speaking of jake, he was really out of place
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 1:36 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

But Jake wasn't a villain.....speaking of jake, he was really out of place

I completely agree, Jake 's existence is completely unnecessary, including Sherry having healing powers.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Maybe RE 7 can be Jake vs Alex? to see who will carry the Wesker legacy forward.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:

What? No. I mean, well, kinda. Did you not watch the post credits scene? Both the good and the bad endings alluded to her possible survival.

Uh, I think the only post credit scene I saw was that little girl reading a book? She said some creepy little girl things maybe? I can't really remember it, because it wasn't that memorable of a game. I think after I finished it I was like "Well that's it."

I honestly can't tell you a lot about the game or the characters. I can't describe to you the little girl's personality much less her name. All I do remember is Claire with a bad haircut in a helicopter firing a rocket at Alex as she was flipping out.

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Maybe RE 7 can be Jake vs Alex? to see who will carry the Wesker legacy forward.
I can certainly see Capcom pulling something like this, but I'm not sure if it'll be the right thing to do. On paper it sounds cool, but they'll be two people who don't know each other fighting for some arbitrary contained story idea. They'll probably kill her off again like they've been killing off villains after Re5 came out.

If they made the right choice seven years ago and kept Wesker alive, a more interesting fight between Wesker and Jake would have occurred. MORE would have gone into the fight than just trying to stop a bad guy. It would be trying to stop his father as well, even if he didn't know him very well.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:27 pm

I’m not so sure about that...I mean, I like Wesker as much as they next person, but if they kept him alive after RE5, I think people would just become sick of him, especially with his powers.

And I bet that if Wesker were still alive, Jake probably would not be in the franchise. I still would not believe that he would shag a random woman.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Jake probably wouldn't be in the franchise, but I'm not saying that they should keep him alive or kill him. I'm not making that argument at all. I'm simply saying Jake vs. Alex is not as a powerful moment or scene in the games as would a Jake vs. Wesker fight would have been.

Also I'm not sure what you mean by "Keeping Wesker alive after RE5" because that could mean several things. Like if they shot the rockets at him in the volcano and he survived? Yeah I don't agree with that.

But if the story went another way and Wesker lived to begin with, I highly doubt that anyone would be tired of him. Look at what the games after RE5 has to do: they come up with some stock Saturday morning cartoon villain and kill them off in the very game they were introduced. Revelations, Resident Evil 6, Revelations 2. In the end we don't care about any of them.

To put it simply, if you weren't bothered or sickened by his appearance in literally every other game since the first Resident Evil what makes you think fans would get tired of him? They made Jake literally because they couldn't put Wesker in the game, and they keep throwing him in as a playable character in extra mini-games.

EDIT: To have a main villain in a series gives the audience someone to route against. Darth Vader was the main villain in the first trilogy of Star Wars and it worked. Who was the main villain in the prequels? Darth Maul? Dooku? Grevious? They all died. Just like the RE villains after Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:19 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Uh, I think the only post credit scene I saw was that little girl reading a book? She said some creepy little girl things maybe? I can't really remember it, because it wasn't that memorable of a game. I think after I finished it I was like "Well that's it."

I honestly can't tell you a lot about the game or the characters. I can't describe to you the little girl's personality much less her name. All I do remember is Claire with a bad haircut in a helicopter firing a rocket at Alex as she was flipping out.

So basically you missed the plotpoint. Alex is still alive somewhere in Natalia's mind, just dormant. Think of Liquid Ocelot from Metal Gear.

Vandal wrote:
Look at what the games after RE5 has to do: they come up with some stock Saturday morning cartoon villain and kill them off in the very game they were introduced. Revelations, Resident Evil 6, Revelations 2. In the end we don't care about any of them.

RER2 doesn't apply since Alex is still a part of the story and already had an established storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return   [RUMOUR] Wesker's Return - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RUMOUR] Wesker's Return
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next