HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VitalSigns
Cerberus
Cerberus
VitalSigns

Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:54 pm

I don't mean "it's too hard" or "it's unbeatable" but IIRC in the gamecube version normal mode was a breeze where you had enough lighter fluid and bullets to completely clear the entire mansion of zombies. Plus you were about invincible when it came to combie bites. Now there are only 2 refills from the kerosine(like in hard mode) and ammo is slightly more scarce, and zombies actually hurt. I only downloaded it Friday, so I haven't completed the game totally(I work on weekends), but I can only imagine the nightmare of hard mode.

One thing I noticed about halfway in is you are almost forced to use the new movement system. They supposedly rewrote the zombie AI to catch the more nimble move style, and so the classic style led to far too many frustrating deaths. That being said, the new movement wasn't a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:14 pm

I didn't get a chance to play the Gamecube version, but I did beat it on the Wii. There didn't seem to be a noticeable difference in the difficulty to me. I actually played with the old control scheme and it seemed fine to me.

I played on both easy and normal difficulty modes (I played a little on hard, but not enough to use in this discussion). I only died 1 time and it was to dogs with Jill. While I do not recall if it is more damage than on the previous versions, the zombies do hurt a lot when they get you on anything above normal. You have to be very cautious when using Ms. Valentine. Chris, on the other hand, can take quite the beating.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Playing the game for the first time but I swear in no previous RE game I've played have zombies taken this much ammo. I've found plenty, at least for the handgun, but sometimes it takes around 10 bullets to down a zombie, when in pretty much every single other game in the series they take 5 at most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:56 pm

Ssplain wrote:
You have to be very cautious when using Ms. Valentine. Chris, on the other hand, can take quite the beating.

Chris loves to take a beating!! He punches boulders and gets punched by large C-virus rocky looking body monsters like nothin'. At least in REmake he has a higher chance of blowing their freaking head off. Jill gets a lockpick, more item spaces and Barry. It's a real trade off but cool how each of the two characters were pretty drastically different. Yet the game still played out as it needed to. Teh Spike always likes when these games have special or just unique abilities that apply to a character but isn't super generic.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:05 pm

I agree, each character should have a unique but not generic ability. That added rpg element can go a long ways no matter how small. I know it was very neat in Outbreak.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Ssplain wrote:
I agree, each character should have a unique but not generic ability. That added rpg element can go a long ways no matter how small. I know it was very neat in Outbreak.

Oh yes. Outbreak made each character, not a perfect action hero, but regular people who each had their own nitch. It was cool as fuck and Capcom should do something like this again. Jake Mueller being the only one with hand-to-hand combat in RE6, or RE5 Mercs Wesker running, or Krauser's arm in RE4 Mercs are good examples of Capcom continuing this. Also Chris is the only character that has awesome knife moves in RE6.
Back to top Go down
LindaWesker19
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:23 am

No i think its super easy but its his too much places and items
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?   Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does the Resident Evil HD Remaster seem harder to anyone else?
Page 1 of 1