HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?

Go down 
+3
Crowbar
DampRevil
TheSkinniMini1
7 posters

Who's the baddest of them all?
Alexia Ashford (RE: Code Veronica)
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_lcap55%*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Excella Gionne (RE 5)
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_lcap0%*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jessica Sherawat (RE: Revelations)
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_lcap18%*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Svetlana Belikova (RE: Damnation)
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_lcap9%*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Carla Radames (RE 6)
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_lcap9%*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Other
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Empty
PostSubject: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:11 am

For me it's definitely Carla. One of the most dispicable villians, be it a man or woman, to ever be added to the series.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 am

It's a tie between Jessica and Carla. I like Jessica because she fooled the entire B.S.A.A. and F.B.C. and she's one of the only antagonists who survive the events of the game they're in. As for Carla, I just think she's a cool antagonist. I'm really disappointed that Capcom killed her, she had potential to be a great villain.
Back to top Go down
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:04 pm

I have yet to play Revelations or see Damnation, but Excella was ridiculously annoying to me and Carla was alright. Alexia was hot, well I still like her overall than any other female antagonist.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:14 pm

There is a joke here...and it's Morpheus D. Duvall.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 pm

PWNERX wrote:

Lawlz PWNER, lawlz.

I see your Morpheus D. Duvall and i raise you Alfred Ashford.

My vote is for Alexia. That scene in CVX when her, Chris and Wesker were in the Spencer Estate Main Hall replica was wicked.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 am

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Lawlz PWNER, lawlz.

I see your Morpheus D. Duvall and i raise you Alfred Ashford.

My vote is for Alexia. That scene in CVX when her, Chris and Wesker were in the Spencer Estate Main Hall replica was wicked.

Well played, but Alexia was interesting when Claire and Steve confronted her in that mansion...oh wait xD.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:46 am

DampRevil wrote:
It's a tie between Jessica and Carla. I like Jessica because she fooled the entire B.S.A.A. and F.B.C. and she's one of the only antagonists who survive the events of the game they're in. As for Carla, I just think she's a cool antagonist. I'm really disappointed that Capcom killed her, she had potential to be a great villain.
I don't think Jessica was faking while in the FBC though. It seemed like the events that took place on Terragrigia led her to becoming a double agent/spy later on. I must say I'm shocked she actually got away with next to no consequences. If she is ever seen again I'm sure she's dying or getting arrested. She has to get her karma somehow and I say this as a fan of the character.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:54 pm

I just assumed Tricell made her work for the F.B.C. to act as a mole. After that, I assumed Jessica transferred to the B.S.A.A. to act as a mole as well. My guess was that she never worked for either company, it was just a front so she could feed information to Tricell. I know that's not directly stated in the game, but it's what I've gathered from the story.

As a fan of her character too, I would love for Jessica to come back. I know the producer of Revelations stated in an interview that Jessica would come back if he were to make a sequel to Revelations.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Interview Link please?

Yeah it would be cool to see her in her villianess glory without having to pretend like she's some agent fighting for what's right.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:50 pm

As coincidental as it sounds, the link was on a Tumblr account that is now closed down. The Tumblr account was reliable though as they got all their information from Capcom's Resident Evil fan site, Club 96. The person who was in control of the Tumblr account now has a Twitter account. I can ask them if they still have the link if you want me to?

I agree that it'd be cool to see her come back. I'd like to see her as a really evil antagonist.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:54 pm

DampRevil wrote:
As coincidental as it sounds, the link was on a Tumblr account that is now closed down. The Tumblr account was reliable though as they got all their information from Capcom's Resident Evil fan site, Club 96. The person who was in control of the Tumblr account now has a Twitter account. I can ask them if they still have the link if you want me to?

I agree that it'd be cool to see her come back. I'd like to see her as a really evil antagonist.
Only if it's not too much trouble for you. Either way I appreciate you for asking me. Thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:55 pm

No problem! I sent them a tweet, so I'll let you know if they respond!
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 am

DampRevil wrote:
No problem! I sent them a tweet, so I'll let you know if they respond!
Okay, I'll patiently wait. I never seen that interview so I am hoping they respond.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 am

DampRevil, our resident inside source Very Happy

As for the topic on hand, I would say my pick is between Alexia and Dr. Cameron. Both their mutations are really cool as opposed to someone like Excella or Carla. I'm a sucker for cool mutations, I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Wow Alexia is dominating the polls so far. However I have to say I'm shocked that Excella has no votes so far.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Yeah, I guess I am our inside source!

Well I got a response, and here's the rough translation!

「ジェシカとレイモンドが最後にああなってたな」というのがストーリーにうまく繋がったり、ファンが喜ぶとなれば、 十分ありうると思います。

This is what they told me on Twitter.
"Takenaka says in the future they may conclude the story connected to Raymond/Jessica if it pleases the fans."

They also mentioned that the producer would like to bring Keith back as well! Here's what they said.
"Takenaka mentioned bringing back Raymond and Keith."
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:21 am

Keith? Yessssss.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:22 pm

I would have no doubt that Keith would come back if Capcom made a sequel to Revelations. Keith is modeled off of the producer of Revelations, so I'm pretty sure he likes him!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:57 pm

He is? Can I get dem infos on that, oh great and powerful internet wizard? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:16 pm

I'm pretty sure it was in a video interview, so it may take me awhile to find it. Tsukasa Takenaka, the assistant producer for Revelations was the one who mentioned it! They kinda look alike!

*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? 1331152670-00
*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Keith
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:18 am

DampRevil has all the good info obviously. All your base are belong to him!

I'd like to see the conclusion or continuation of Raymond "The Stick" Vester/Jessica.

Regarding Keith, either Keith & Quint or gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:38 am

F#%k RE7, Capcom should pour all of its resources in a Revelations sequel.

Oh yeah, Jessica is the best simply because she's the only one on that list who succeeded. She outsmarted the entire BSAA, left Chris and Jill scratching their heads while she sits in some 5 star cafe sipping on daiquiris.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I wouldn't say I have all the good info, I guess I just stumble across some interesting things!

As for Jessica, I completely agree. She's the only the female antagonist who actually survives the events of the game she's in and she's the most clever.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:54 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Yeah, I guess I am our inside source!

Well I got a response, and here's the rough translation!

「ジェシカとレイモンドが最後にああなってたな」というのがストーリーにうまく繋がったり、ファンが喜ぶとなれば、 十分ありうると思います。

This is what they told me on Twitter.
"Takenaka says in the future they may conclude the story connected to Raymond/Jessica if it pleases the fans."

They also mentioned that the producer would like to bring Keith back as well! Here's what they said.
"Takenaka mentioned bringing back Raymond and Keith."

Thank you for finding this information again. However what bothers me about this statement is that he said he MAY conclude their story. Why leave them with a open ending if you had no intention on concluding it for sure. I don't know it's like some of us could miss out he may feel that not enough people cared to see their story concluded.

Also Keith and no Parker? I'm hurt.

Known_Hero wrote:
F#%k RE7, Capcom should pour all of its resources in a Revelations sequel.

Oh yeah, Jessica is the best simply because she's the only one on that list who succeeded. She outsmarted the entire BSAA, left Chris and Jill scratching their heads while she sits in some 5 star cafe sipping on daiquiris.
While I agree with most of what you said, the bolded however I disagree with. I don't think Chris or Jill cared either way about what Jessica was doing. If anybody was scratching their head, it had to be Parker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?   *Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

*Contains Spoilers* Who is the Best Female Villian in the Series Canon to you?
Page 1 of 1