HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD

Go down 
+9
10SecondTidy
00biohazard
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
DampRevil
DXP
MSR
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10SecondTidy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
10SecondTidy

Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Be sure to make room for a bathroom. lol!

Hahaha I actually did! :PThe two identical sized rooms (mens and womens restrooms) directly above the police station entrance are labelled in hard to read red text.. so now the RPD doesn't have to #1 and #2 in a bucket outside anymore Smile

and hmm.... the new staircase I added in the top right corner is probably not necessary, because the one next to the photo development save room is actually really close to it.. and there's an outdoors staircase on the bottom left.. not to mention the ladder in the main entrance.. just me nitpicking lol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Now as much as I would love a resident Evil 2 remake, whether be an official release
or a fan made project, I'm all for it.
That being said is people really falling for this guy's tricks, he's using it to get donations, probably doesn't have a team or even mapped out how the project will go.
Further more this is just a straight up rip and import from the Darkside chronicles, someone with basic
programming skills can pull this off pretty darn easy, in fact I'm pretty sure someone with no skillset
would be able to pull this off with ease, Unity is highly supported and will open up most data types.
He also couldn't even get the dimensions proportional with the model because the leon model is the same one from DSC reason it's disproportional is due to the fact that you never see the character model and the height level matches up perfect with the FPS camera (vague explanation), if he was modelling a third dimensional viewable model he would have taken scale into account, such a obvious display of tomfoolery.

P.S - Thank you Mass for sharing though Smile
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:17 am

Mcghie wrote:
Now as much as I would love a resident Evil 2 remake, whether be an official release
or a fan made project, I'm all for it.
That being said is people really falling for this guy's tricks, he's using it to get donations, probably doesn't have a team or even mapped out how the project will go.
Further more this is just a straight up rip and import from the Darkside chronicles, someone with basic
programming skills can pull this off pretty darn easy, in fact I'm pretty sure someone with no skillset
would be able to pull this off with ease, Unity is highly supported and will open up most data types.
He also couldn't even get the dimensions proportional with the model because the leon model is the same one from DSC reason it's disproportional is due to the fact that you never see the character model and the height level matches up perfect with the FPS camera (vague explanation), if he was modelling a third dimensional viewable model he would have taken scale into account, such a obvious display of tomfoolery.

P.S - Thank you Mass for sharing though Smile

Not only that I saw them sneak onto the outbreak model extractor thread on 123...they have no intention of doing any form of custom content it will all be stolen. Yeah there is a 'team' if you call a team of 6 programmers and 1 3d artists a team(seriously not a team way too uneven) I've also noted and seen a lot of other stolen stuff from other things over the internet that they are using...the thing is a joke and the worse thing is people are wanting this one badly....and we know how bad it will turn out.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:33 am

DXP wrote:

Not only that I saw them sneak onto the outbreak model extractor thread on 123...they have no intention of doing any form of custom content it will all be stolen. Yeah there is a 'team' if you call a team of 6 programmers and 1 3d artists a team(seriously not a team way too uneven) I've also noted and seen a lot of other stolen stuff from other things over the internet that they are using...the thing is a joke and the worse thing is people are wanting this one badly....and we know how bad it will turn out.

That is bloody terrible, why the hell do they have a 3D modeler on the team if he's doing nothing ?
This mod team is a joke and I can guarantee they have very limited, if any knowledge or experience on modding or game develop.
The "programmers" probably only know HTML and CSS and now they have claimed to be programmers.
Why straight up rip, I mean come on, if you want to make a HD Resident Evil remake then do it proper, I'm pretty sure
if a good team of modders put effort into building one that worked and looked great then Capcom would not pull it and be impressed,
furthermore it might even land you a job and or a job on working on an officiate remake (however that is a pipe-dream, capcom would probably just pull it, they don't like to be challenged or like their fanbase for that matter haha)
I understand how this is gaining a lot of interest though, the average gamer wouldn't notice that it's a rip unless they know a little background on modding and such,
so I understand how people are going bat shit crazy over this, seeing such a legendary title in the series being in "HD'ish" style.

P.S - hope all is going well with Distant Memories DXP, that is the only Resident Evil mod that I'm interested and have faith in, from the updates I've seen it
looks pretty damn good.
Still waiting on that demo however!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:56 am

well this is a disappointment. I saw bits son youtube and became interested.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:56 am

Mcghie wrote:

P.S - hope all is going well with Distant Memories DXP, that is the only Resident Evil mod that I'm interested and have faith in, from the updates I've seen it
looks pretty damn good.
Still waiting on that demo however!! Razz [/left]

Demo is coming very soon >.< we keep updating tools within the team so we have a much better way of working with RE2's files and for now we have something that makes production that much quicker.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 am

DXP wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

looks pretty damn good.
Still waiting on that demo however!! Razz [/left]

Demo is coming very soon >.< we keep updating tools within the team so we have a much better way of working with RE2's files and for now we have something that makes production that much quicker.
ohhh man i can't wait! god speed!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 pm

DXP wrote:

awwww yeahhh!
Good to hear man.
I don't care how long I have to wait for this mod because I have the peace of mind from all your guys dedication that the mod will be finished, unlike the majority that
die out.
I also like the fact that not only are you all making the mod but also learning new ways for designing and creating mods (within the resident evil world)
plus the fact you guys are working with and updating the current tools available sounds awesome.
I've toyed around with some of them and they can be troublesome at times, hopefully you guys release some updates for them as well so
other mod teams can use and benefit from them.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

Mcghie wrote:

awwww yeahhh!
Good to hear man.
I don't care how long I have to wait for this mod because I have the peace of mind from all your guys dedication that the mod will be finished, unlike the majority that
die out.
I also like the fact that not only are you all making the mod but also learning new ways for designing and creating mods (within the resident evil world)
plus the fact you guys are working with and updating the current tools available sounds awesome.
I've toyed around with some of them and they can be troublesome at times, hopefully you guys release some updates for them as well so
other mod teams can use and benefit from them.

Truth be told we have only released a couple(?) of tools into the modding community one been the mask editor known as Pri-edit. That has now been put into archive as we are working on another way to make masks much easier so that will be the only version iirc. The other tool we announced known as Prometheus has also been scrapped as we no longer have any use for it. The idea was to release the tools near enough at the end of DM's life cycle in other words when it was finally finished. All info on those will be found on REMC i've added the link in my sig so people can check it out, as that is where all info for modding will appear it will not be on 123 anymore since most of us have left that place.

I did briefly go over another tool known as rdt2obj in the latest blog entry on the DM blog, which is technically the latest tool, which is still been upgraded who knows where we will go next >.<
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Impressive but may never be a reality Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD   Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 2 Reborn HD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2