HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
MSR
PWNERX
DampRevil
Nobudy
Vandal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

My experience has been the complete opposite. MGS2 and 3, Prince of Persia Trilogy, RE:DC, Dino Crisis, God of War 1 & 2, all looked fantastic.
I guess all HD ports don't look bad, but the ones I've played look horrible. The HD port of Code Veronica looked off. The lighting was weird and the pixel and texture patterns were a little awkward. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best looking port either.

I also have the HD port of CVX. Now it definitely looks off, but overall it ACTUALLY does look better. Little things like the water look amazingly better, like the area with the submarine. CVX HD isnt on par with REmake or anything, but it is noticeably different.

I kinda feel that the characters also all look...idk slimmer. Like their heads and stuff. You mentioned some things so you probably know what im talking about, Damp.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Yeah it doesn't look completely terrible. Like you mentioned, there are things that look amazing in the port as well! It's still better looking than worse looking.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:00 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Yeah it doesn't look completely terrible. Like you mentioned, there are things that look amazing in the port as well! It's still better looking than worse looking.

I do think it was more of a positive than a negative. I like to look at the glass half full. But speaking of Ports, the HD edition port of the PsP MGS title, Peace Walker, you can really tell that it was a PsP title. While RER looks freakin amazing on console, while it still looked smashing on 3DS.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 pm

I haven't played any MGS games, so I can't speak much on that. Regarding the Revelations port, you're right, it's looks amazing! Though I remember Capcom said they had to do a lot when porting Revelations. In one interview they said they actually had to recreate many aspects of Revelations. So I guess you could say it's more than just a simple HD port.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Yeah you could. But im just gonna call it an HD port lol. I just remember how phenominal it looked the first time I watched that opening cutscene with Jill staring at her pistol. It had a WOW factor.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:47 am

I am actually happy that RE4 is coming to Steam. I play most of my games on Steam and now have a chance to collect the achievement, trading cards, profile background and all of the other nonsense I enjoy about Steam for one of my favorite games! I am also excited about the extra content it comes with. Some of my friends on Steam know I love the RE series so they have all been asking me about this game. There are a lot of people who will play it now who may never have otherwise.

I have already thrown my $20 towards it and I can't wait for it to release so I can beat it again.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Ssplain wrote:
I am actually happy that RE4 is coming to Steam. I play most of my games on Steam and now have a chance to collect the achievement, trading cards, profile background and all of the other nonsense I enjoy about Steam for one of my favorite games! I am also excited about the extra content it comes with. Some of my friends on Steam know I love the RE series so they have all been asking me about this game. There are a lot of people who will play it now who may never have otherwise.

I have already thrown my $20 towards it and I can't wait for it to release so I can beat it again.
I can't wait to see how the modding community will react. I wonder if their mods will be compatible with the new PC version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2