Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
MSR
PWNERX
DampRevil
Nobudy
Vandal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Just announced, and it still looks the same.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Vandal wrote:

Just announced, and it still looks the same.
Woah Woah Woah....They mean to tell us that they couldn't release a better PC version based on the GC/Wii version earlier? Seriously Capcom?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:56 pm

You can tell when a company gets desperate. This is what... the 6th port? 7th?
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:12 pm

I completely agree with Vandal. Capcom is going to keep milking Resident Evil 4 for all it's worth. This is literally the 8th port of Resident Evil 4, it's starting to get out of hand.

In my own opinion, the trailer looked horrible. There was noticeable screen tears, the colors were all messed up, and Leon's shirt is now black instead of blue. Games that were not made in HD should never get an HD port. It ruins the quality.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:33 pm

DampRevil wrote:
I completely agree with Vandal. Capcom is going to keep milking Resident Evil 4 for all it's worth. This is literally the 8th port of Resident Evil 4, it's starting to get out of hand.

In my own opinion, the trailer looked horrible. There was noticeable screen tears, the colors were all messed up, and Leon's shirt is now black instead of blue. Games that were not made in HD should never get an HD port. It ruins the quality.
What we need is a Real Remake of 2 and 3. I bet the graphics for the "Ultimate HD" game is copied from the PS3/360 version. And even then, those were upscaled, copied, and pasted from the Wii Version.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD 620x387xspain-jesus-restoration_jpg_pagespeed_ic_dkPNPTLCpU
How it was, and how it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Vandal wrote:
Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD 620x387xspain-jesus-restoration_jpg_pagespeed_ic_dkPNPTLCpU
How it was, and how it looks like.
 Laughing Laughing Laughing  I'm still wishing we had a 2 and 3 remake though. Maybe in REmake or Revelations style.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Capcom, that's about 4 ports AFTER the Gamecube version. Seriously? U R TROLLING US
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Nobudy wrote:

What we need is a Real Remake of 2 and 3. I bet the graphics for the "Ultimate HD" game is copied from the PS3/360 version. And even then, those were upscaled, copied, and pasted from the Wii Version.

Tell me about it, though I'm sure Capcom would screw up the remakes for RE2 and RE3 somehow.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:33 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Capcom, that's about 4 ports AFTER the Gamecube version. Seriously? U R TROLLING US
Hmm was it? Now I'm starting to wonder how many actual ports there were.

Gamecube
PS2
PC
Cellphone
Wii Edition
iOs
HD Remake (PS3, 360)
Ultimate HD

Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:27 am

What is most funny is how the original release of RE4 was "Only For" GC. What an exclusive! RE4 is the village whore, everyone's had a ride !
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:25 am

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Hmm was it? Now I'm starting to wonder how many actual ports there were.

Gamecube
PS2
PC
Cellphone
Wii Edition
iOs
HD Remake (PS3, 360)
Ultimate HD

Am I missing something?

I counted the PS2 and PC versions as one port, while not even knowing/giving a schmuck about the iOs and Cellphone versions.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:18 am

Gamecube original, PS2 port, PC port, HD version, Wii Edition, Mobile Edition... Actually while checking this out of interest I learned that they even released an updated HD port of Mobile Edition called the iPad Edition. Never knew about that.

Since they are in a bit of financial trouble I'm guessing this is "When in doubt, release another version of RE4".

Btw. I still hate how people are calling the HD edition an "HD remake". It's not a remake unless they actually remake the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 am

Oh man this is offically ridickulous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Since they are in a bit of financial trouble I'm guessing this is "When in doubt, release another version of RE4".

Btw. I still hate how people are calling the HD edition an "HD remake". It's not a remake unless they actually remake the game.
That seems to be their business practice. It costs them virtually nothing and it makes money. True though, I'm still playing it, but if they don't want to do the treatment they gave Revelation's transition from handheld to concole, it doesn't warrent a buy. I also suppose that goes for the HD "Remake" comment. They really didn't do anything but bump up the resolution.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That seems to be their business practice. It costs them virtually nothing and it makes money. True though, I'm still playing it, but if they don't want to do the treatment they gave Revelation's transition from handheld to concole, it doesn't warrent a buy. I also suppose that goes for the HD "Remake" comment. They really didn't do anything but bump up the resolution.
If you ask me, the modding community made a better HD version for the PC version of 4. Come to think of it, the modding community managed to fix every aspect of RE4's PC version except the Real-time Cutscenes as well as importing the much better GameCube animations to replace the PS2 ones.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Considering that this port is coming 9 years after the original release,I wonder if Capcom is going to port RE5's DLC for PC at some point.
Anyway,I hope that they will fix the controls.

Teh Spike wrote:
What is most funny is how the original release of RE4 was "Only For" GC. What an exclusive! RE4 is the village whore, everyone's had a ride !
RER was also a 3DS exclusive,but in the end it still got ported to consoles and PC and I doubt that anyone can complain about that...except for Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:08 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Considering that this port is coming 9 years after the original release,I wonder if Capcom is going to port RE5's DLC for PC at some point.
Anyway,I hope that they will fix the controls.

Teh Spike wrote:
RER was also a 3DS exclusive,but in the end it still got ported to consoles and PC and I doubt that anyone can complain about that...except for Nintendo.

I didnt know RER was ported to PC as well. But, what I meant about RE4 being exclusive, is that it actually has a purple/indigo tab in the corner of the case that claims,."Only For" GC. Then I have a Ps2 and Wii copy of the same game, which makes the RE4 GC case a liar.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
But, what I meant about RE4 being exclusive, is that it actually has a purple/indigo tab in the corner of the case that claims,."Only For" GC. Then I have a Ps2 and Wii copy of the same game, which makes the RE4 GC case a liar.
I guess that someone was too lazy to remove it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Games that were not made in HD should never get an HD port. It ruins the quality.
My experience has been the complete opposite. MGS2 and 3, Prince of Persia Trilogy, RE:DC, Dino Crisis, God of War 1 & 2, all looked fantastic.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
Games that were not made in HD should never get an HD port. It ruins the quality.
My experience has been the complete opposite. MGS2 and 3, Prince of Persia Trilogy, RE:DC, Dino Crisis, God of War 1 & 2, all looked fantastic.

Firstly, I just recently got the MGS HD Collection for 360. So it comes with MGS2 and MGS3 in HD, as well as an HD port of a title I've never played, Peace Walker, the PsP title in HD. I started it and its cool so far.

And hold the phone! GL, you've played Darkside Chronicles??
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

When was Dino Crisis in HD?????
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:47 am

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
DampRevil wrote:

When was Dino Crisis in HD?????

I was just going to ask the same question! If there's an HD version I want it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:27 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

I guess all HD ports don't look bad, but the ones I've played look horrible. The HD port of Code Veronica looked off. The lighting was weird and the pixel and texture patterns were a little awkward. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best looking port either.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Neither was DMC HD collection. It was meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD   Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next