HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil

Go down 
+4
Known_Hero
Pau Diaz
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil Empty
PostSubject: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:51 am

Infected promises to bring survival horror back to its roots. The developers say that their inspiration are the older Resident Evil games and the game actually takes place in a zombie filled mansion. This sounds like Jamesy's game.

Anyway, check the Kickstarter and the pitch video here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1331682987/i-nfected-classic-survival-horror
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:18 am

I forgot how classic survival horror was like :'(
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 am

I hope they don't make another clone of RE. It's too easy to do it these days. If they are original enough, I suppose it could be done. Will check out the kickstarter video.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I forgot how classic survival horror was like :'(
You could always play Amnesia or Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 am

Takes place in a zombie filled mansion, huh?

Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Spiritual successor to classic Resident Evil on Kickstarter!!!   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Check this out guys! This is our chance to get a classic RE style survival horror title! Outbreak fans will really dig this as well!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:24 am

Merged the topics because this was already a thing. Anyway, thanks for the video. Couldn't find one when I originally posted this.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:01 pm

The game looks original enough. It might turn out to be a success. We´ll see.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Merged the topics because this was already a thing. Anyway, thanks for the video. Couldn't find one when I originally posted this.
Hey no problem. Sorry i didn't see this before i asked you why it was removed lol. Yeah i think this is just what a lot of us have been begging Capcom for. They also have a game called Dollhouse room 1313. Looks pretty cool. So it seems like they have a bit of experience under their belt. I've directed quite a few people to the kickstarter page so i really hope it helps out at least a little bit.

Known_Hero wrote:
Takes place in a zombie filled mansion, huh?

That's just one scenario. There are going to be three of them at launch with more later. Also player created maps =D
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Trains, Airports, Labs, etc...
(Cruise's)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:35 pm

I hope the pledges pick up soon, it's going rather slow =(
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:39 am

Kickstarter donations rarely pick up until the final days so with almost 30 days to go I wouldn't be worried.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:03 am

Seems very old-school RE. Anyways, more survival games the better Smile
I'll play it!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:27 am

I think their main problem is that they are asking for donations in Canadian dollars. I'm not sure my PayPal is even capable of changing the currency.

Nevermind, I was able to pledge with my credit card. Better late than never, I guess. There's still 7 days to go.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:11 am

The videos you guys provided made my manly-tears fall.

I just finished RE2 earlier and now THIS?

THIS is what I've been waiting for.

While I cannot pledge or donate, I will surely spread the word. And the game. And the site. And the feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil   Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Infected: A new survival horror game in vein of Resident Evil
Page 1 of 1