HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Feminism? what do you think?

Go down 
+12
Paperface*
Mass Distraction
Teh Black Cat
TyrantSteve
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PWNERX
NiteKrawler
Vandal
halestride
Nobudy
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 am

00biohazard wrote:
I dislike clubsluts saying they deserve the best and no one can say shit about them, sucking off random guys in bathrooms, and society being alright with it because ''she's secure in her sexuality''. I dislike slutty women. They all use feminism as a cop out.
Being secure or comfortable in one's sexuality most definitely isn't the same thing as being a slut, that's true. And the guys who partake are my heroes just as slutty as the girls. So I agree entirely with you on this.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
I dislike clubsluts saying they deserve the best and no one can say shit about them, sucking off random guys in bathrooms, and society being alright with it because ''she's secure in her sexuality''. I dislike slutty women. They all use feminism as a cop out.
Being secure or comfortable in one's sexuality most definitely isn't the same thing as being a slut, that's true. And the guys who partake are my heroes just as slutty as the girls. So I agree entirely with you on this.
Speaking of more Double Standards, we had our "Senior meet" with our Principal mentioning abuse. When she mentioned that she once saw a female student chocking her boyfriend, people sounded surprised rather than shocked. Surprised as in "How is that possible?" Precisely what Double Standards has done to this country.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm

One question. Wtf is chocking?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
One question. Wtf is chocking?
Whoops, my bad. I meant Choking.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh lol. I thought it was some kind of slang term.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh lol. I thought it was some kind of slang term.
Just watch, in the next 5-10 years, it will be. People in my are still think think women are defenseless and can't hurt a fly. My principal's female and even she thinks it's BS.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Want to see what holes feminist arguments have? This video is a three part series where the host became nothing more than an annoying girl pouting because her brother got sprinkles on his ice cream.

As I'm watching this video, I'm thinking "So much butthurt".

that post gave me a terminal illness
I now have to be treated just to live a couple of more days

thanks feministfrequency
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The saddest part is that so many women defended him. His girlfriend ended up getting into it and defended him with the utmost of terrible grammar. I'm sitting there defending their rights as a human and they throw it in my face. It's absurd. I used to date a girl that was extremely sexist against females. She always said, "Women can already vote, what more do we want?!" She was about as ignorant as they come.

lol what a cuck
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:54 pm

00biohazard wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The saddest part is that so many women defended him. His girlfriend ended up getting into it and defended him with the utmost of terrible grammar. I'm sitting there defending their rights as a human and they throw it in my face. It's absurd. I used to date a girl that was extremely sexist against females. She always said, "Women can already vote, what more do we want?!" She was about as ignorant as they come.

lol what a cuck

Lol dude he was just defending his deals
that's why u don't understand,cause ur lame and dumb
and everything I say is right cause its biased,i mean based on most people think

fuck off you dirty Mexican,go back to your own country,this is the unitated states you communist
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:57 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

lol what a cuck

Lol dude he was just defending his deals
that's why u don't understand,cause ur lame and dumb
and everything I say is right cause its biased,i mean based on most people think

fuck off you dirty Mexican,go back to your own country,this is the unitated states you communist

fuck you you cis gendered white male shitlord

i identify as otherkin garbage can gender neutral including all my pronouns

omg what an oppresive shitlord feminism and marxism is the answer you fucking cis male pátriacrchy glass ceiling opressors keep un otherkin and womyn down I can't even
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 pm

dude fuck off,white male is privileged as fucking hell
and if u don't agree ur a bigot,people like you cause make the world oppressed as hell

WOMEN HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY LITLE RIGHTS YOU BIGOT

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU,IF I SAW IN REAL LIFE I WOULD SLAP YOU CAUSE YOU CANT HURT ME,GAY,FEMINIST STUFF FUCK YOU
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:05 pm

dude fuck off,white male is privileged as fucking hell
and if u don't agree ur a bigot,people like you cause make the world oppressed as hell

WOMEN HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY LITLE RIGHTS YOU BIGOT

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU,IF I SAW IN REAL LIFE I WOULD SLAP YOU CAUSE YOU CANT HURT ME,GAY,FEMINIST STUFF FUCK YOU

fcuk you oppresive shitlord your such an enabler for patriacrhy i bet u have a tiny diuck and live in your mothers basement and wear a fedora im a big and beautiful trans marxist feminist otherkin

you fucking bigot i hope obama cums in your patriarchal ear you little virgin
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:07 pm

dude that's so fucking weak,talking about black persons
to defend your points,fuck off with that shit,ur just stupid

black people had slave stuff and are oppressed,equal rights

I never had a black guy pounding my ass btw
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:12 pm

dude that's so fucking weak,talking about black persons
to defend your points,fuck off with that shit,ur just stupid

black people had slave stuff and are oppressed,equal rights

I never had a black guy pounding my ass btw

fuck you you cis white scum youll never understand minorities blacks and latinos and chinamen are all oppressed oh and womyn too your such a cis white boy

you have to have sex with at least 3 men to show your support for gay rights
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:14 pm

LMAO DUDE,u must be kiddings if u think I hate on gays peoples
they knows real sufferings and are crazy suffering lifes cause femnists love them

ur not deep enough,ur privileged
furking male white privileged dudes cause 21 century
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:23 pm

LMAO DUDE,u must be kiddings if u think I hate on gays peoples
they knows real sufferings and are crazy suffering lifes cause femnists love them

ur not deep enough,ur privileged
furking male white privileged dudes cause 21 century

I have hipster aids and i have fucked gay men to support gay rights and have fucked animals for animal rights. noi one is more progressive than me
Back to top Go down
Vierailija

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 pm

OMG ur furked animals,u pigs
u should die

I mate with my dog cause I loves hers
u don't understand,not okay dogs peoples too fuck you
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:26 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Like I said before, in a perfect world, I would agree with you. In a male dominated world that constantly objectifies women, I disagree with you. 
I'm not sure where you live, but over here in the Netherlands the majority of men DON'T objectify women or disrespect them.

becasue thyre all cucks thats why those women are fucking black dudes and middle eastern guys. sweden netherlands are faggoty as fuck
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:28 pm

lol fuck off dude,womens rights has best rights

males privilege,u don't get stared so u don't understand

real men liks the vagin and treats womens with respects
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:30 pm

lol fuck off dude,womens rights has best rights

males privilege,u don't get stared so u don't understand

real men liks the vagin and treats womens with respects

real men suck womyns vaginas all day make them food clean the house, respect their right to fuck any guy she wants and must always tell her romantic things and always carefully ask for sex to not accidentally rape her he must also never tell her to clean the cum of the other guys from her face or pussy
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:32 pm

real men liks the vagin,guy gets before,guy cums
u lik the cums because ur showing the support of hers womens indiviuadlity

thnks
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:38 pm

real men liks the vagin,guy gets before,guy cums
u lik the cums because ur showing the support of hers womens indiviuadlity

thnks

i keep all the guys cum from her poussy and face in a jar as a symbol of smashing the patriarchy and individual womynz freedom
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

In that case, I won't count that as a double standard.
What? We are still trying our best to get over many of the things we evolved in the past, which is why females are still so unequal in our society. The subjugation of women is an evolved trait. Rage and violence is an evolved trait. Xenophobia is an evolved trait. Don't discount something bad just because it is an evolved trait. That won't get us anywhere.

WHAT A CUCK
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:44 pm

lets the guys fuck ur ass,pounding cause makes it feels more understandable
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

In that case, I won't count that as a double standard.
What? We are still trying our best to get over many of the things we evolved in the past, which is why females are still so unequal in our society. The subjugation of women is an evolved trait. Rage and violence is an evolved trait. Xenophobia is an evolved trait. Don't discount something bad just because it is an evolved trait. That won't get us anywhere.

u evolved cutting your dick off and letting women fuck you with a strap on to make them feel superior cause of your liberal guilt you cuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feminism? what do you think?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: