Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Feminism? what do you think? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Feminism? what do you think? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Feminism? what do you think? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Feminism? what do you think? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Feminism? what do you think? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Feminism? what do you think? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Feminism? what do you think? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Feminism? what do you think? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Feminism? what do you think? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Feminism? what do you think?

Go down 
+12
Paperface*
Mass Distraction
Teh Black Cat
TyrantSteve
Ghost Leader
Known_Hero
PWNERX
NiteKrawler
Vandal
halestride
Nobudy
00biohazard
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Feminism? what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

What do you guys think of feminism? I think it's a load of bullcrap. Let us discuss. Post opinions please.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:44 pm

It all depends. Some women claim they want equality with men. Yet when a man hits a her in self-defense, she'll be quick to say that she's a woman therefore he should hit her even if she instigated the conflict in the first pace.
Back to top Go down
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 am

Nobudy wrote:
It all depends. Some women claim they want equality with men. Yet when a man hits a her in self-defense, she'll be quick to say that she's a woman therefore he should hit her even if she instigated the conflict in the first pace.
I do agree, and i would just say if depends on the woman and the situation, other than that one.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 am

Want to see what holes feminist arguments have? This video is a three part series where the host became nothing more than an annoying girl pouting because her brother got sprinkles on his ice cream.

Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:05 am

Vandal wrote:
Want to see what holes feminist arguments have? This video is a three part series where the host became nothing more than an annoying girl pouting because her brother got sprinkles on his ice cream.

As I'm watching this video, I'm thinking "So much butthurt".
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:07 am

Women should be equals. Not superior. Easy.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:11 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Too bad society treats them as they are superior.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 am

Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Bullshit. Society is erratic when it comes to the rights and equality of any group of people. The most privileged group are still white Protestant males in the US.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:19 am

(I'm a Pentacostal Christian...damnit!)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:31 am

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

As I'm watching this video, I'm thinking "So much butthurt".
That's all it is. She really is just whining. At the end of the video she says that the damsel in distress trope isn't automatically sexist, yet she spent 20 minutes explaining how it's sexist. That's what does it for me; other than misleading her audience on multiple occasions, contradicting herself constantly, and having strawman arguments, she really is just white noise.

The damsel in distress trope isn't really a trope as much as it is a master plot, classical even. The fact she's complaining about it is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Bullshit. Society is erratic when it comes to the rights and equality of any group of people. The most privileged group are still white Protestant males in the US.
There's that. Maybe it's just where I live, a lot of people in my area still believe in some of the gender double standards.

@Vandal: No wonder she disabled her comments. Ha! I bet she disabled PMs to her account as well.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:46 am

She also disabled voting. I was curious to see how that would have turned out. I did see a great video on the debunking of Fem Frequency. I'll find it and post it here.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:33 am

Vandal wrote:
She also disabled voting. I was curious to see how that would have turned out. I did see a great video on the debunking of Fem Frequency. I'll find it and post it here.
Ha! Silly choice for. She talks of freedom and equality yet disables anything having to do with the freedom of stating thoughts and opinions.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

What society are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:08 pm

PWNERX wrote:
(I'm a Pentacostal Christian...damnit!)
And this has what to do with the subject exactly?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:33 pm

He was making a joke about what I said about Protestant males.
Back to top Go down
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm

My opinion? Easy. Men and women are just as bad as each other. There's always gonna be good and bad in everything. In feminism there'll be women who want equality and then there'll be the one's who look on males as subserviants. Men are just as bad. In everything ever there has always both good and bad elements. We talk about love, peace, truth, and some of us do mean it: an equal amount of men and women, whereas some don't and only want: again, both men and women.

BTW, I'm a guy.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

My society. I was always raised to believe that you can't hit a woman at all because they're all "weaker" or "more gentle" and stuff like that even in self-defense. I think that's BS. Men and women are both capable of greatly injuring each other. Once during my Algebra II class, my teacher asked if a woman raping a man was funny to them. Many stated it was funny. But then when she asked their opinions of a man raping a woman, they quickly called it "tragic". Once my sister hit me in the face. She was definitely ready to fist fight me. I fight back and she's quick to try and call the cops because I "laid a hand on her". I wouldn't have done so if she hadn't hit me in the first place. It's the media that tries to make women the "victimized gender" and men looking like brutish monsters. That's why most husband don't tell anyone if they're being raped/abused. Some people will laugh and say it's impossible and he's supposed to "take it like a man". This one guy I know actually LETS his sister punch him in the face when they argue because he's "taking like a man". Even my co-workers were on her side saying that "You shouldn't have hit back because she's a girl." Going by all of their logic, I'm supposed to "take it like a man" if a woman shoots me in the face or slashes me in the face. I'm glad there're people out there who don't follow the double standards. And that both genders are equal. I just wish more of them existed in my community.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

My society. I was always raised to believe that you can't hit a woman at all because they're all "weaker" or "more gentle" and stuff like that even in self-defense. I think that's BS. Men and women are both capable of greatly injuring each other. Once during my Algebra II class, my teacher asked if a woman raping a man was funny to them. Many stated it was funny. But then when she asked their opinions of a man raping a woman, they quickly called it "tragic". Once my sister hit me in the face. She was definitely ready to fist fight me. I fight back and she's quick to try and call the cops because I "laid a hand on her". I wouldn't have done so if she hadn't hit me in the first place. It's the media that tries to make women the "victimized gender" and men looking like brutish monsters. That's why most husband don't tell anyone if they're being raped/abused. Some people will laugh and say it's impossible and he's supposed to "take it like a man". This one guy I know actually LETS his sister punch him in the face when they argue because he's "taking like a man". Even my co-workers were on her side saying that "You shouldn't have hit back because she's a girl." Going by all of their logic, I'm supposed to "take it like a man" if a woman shoots me in the face or slashes me in the face. I'm glad there're people out there who don't follow the double standards. And that both genders are equal. I just wish more of them existed in my community.
I agree completely with everything you're saying. I won't hit a woman unprovoked, but if she hits me first in anger (setting aside playful stuff), you can bet I'm going to knock her teeth down her throat. I once cleaned my sister's clock when we were little and she thought running around and slapping me for no reason other than it was funny to her. She never hit me again after that. lol! 
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 pm

I think feminism is obsolete. Women can vote, women can buy land, women can work. When women say they are objectified, the vast amount of male objectification that is evident when one goes to the movie theatre and sees the strong, wealthy adonis's on screen (think almost every action movie, ever). The difference is since men's attraction switches are based on, primarily on looks (yes I said it). That's why us men get erections thinking or seeing a naked woman. Women are attracted to masculine traits, which these characters embody. Society still expects men to fufill their social role of putting women's well being before their own, while not acknowledging that society has changed, and women are independant and just as equal. We are different, but not better. Any idiotic feminist with their stupid patriarchal bullshit, like these third wave feminists are, have not recognized that for true harmony between the sexes, we must work on both sexes. Some will even rant that gender traits and roles are a social construct, taking every single shred of evidence of the obvious sexual dymorfism between the two sexes to be fallacies. I believe feminism is obsolete, that it is hurtful and it is just as backwards as retarted christians or redneck inbreeds.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I agree completely with everything you're saying. I won't hit a woman unprovoked, but if she hits me first in anger (setting aside playful stuff), you can bet I'm going to knock her teeth down her throat. I once cleaned my sister's clock when we were little and she thought running around and slapping me for no reason other than it was funny to her. She never hit me again after that. lol! 
Finally someone who agrees with me besides my brother.

@biohazard: That's why when I see those kinds of feminists, I just think think they're butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 am

Found it, I felt this gentleman had a lot of great points.

If you stare at a woman's chest you're a pervert, if a woman stares at your crotch, she's flirting. If a woman asks to split the bill she's independant, if you ask to split the bill you're cheap.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 am

If a man sleeps with a ton of women, he's suave. If a woman sleeps with a ton of men, she's a slut.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:35 am

Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Physically, men and women are NOT equal. Men can do a lot more damage. 

The most useful lesson I learned in life is to avoid heated exchanges with women. The trick NOT to let the situation escalate to a point where physical confrontation is required. That's your job as the physically superior man. Women are highly emotional, going tic for tac with them is only going to make the situation worse and it doesn't solve anything in the end. 

Honestly, I don't have a problem with the double standard. At the end of the day, who cares? This is still a world dominated by men. Let women have their fun.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Physically, men and women are NOT equal. Men can do a lot more damage. 

The most useful lesson I learned in life is to avoid heated exchanges with women. The trick NOT to let the situation escalate to a point where physical confrontation is required. That's your job as the physically superior man. Women are highly emotional, going tic for tac with them is only going to make the situation worse and it doesn't solve anything in the end. 

Honestly, I don't have a problem with the double standard. At the end of the day, who cares? This is still a world dominated by men. Let women have their fun.
So it's ok for women to abuse/rape their husbands/men because they're physically weaker? Regardless, they're both capable of injuring each other if they use their abilities to their advantage. No one should be hitting anyone. But regardless, everyone has the right to fight back if they're attacked in any way. It doesn't matter if you're a man, woman, black white, old, or young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism? what do you think?   Feminism? what do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

Feminism? what do you think?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: