HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HRZONE
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
HRZONE

Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey guys, I was HRZONE2, but I had to make a new account here. Anyway, if your not a fan of the movies, that is fine and you don't have to watch this video. Many of the Resident Evil gamers know that the movies and the video games have different stories, but are they aware of all the similar elements featured in the movies? I made this video to show the attention to detail the Resident Evil Movies have taken from the games, and viceversa. I had fun making it I hope you like it! Please give it a thumbs up if you did.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 am

That was actually pretty cool. Like'd.

Btw. Why can't you use your old account?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
HRZONE
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
HRZONE

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
That was actually pretty cool. Like'd.

Btw. Why can't you use your old account?

My last login was in 2011, and I forgot my password. I tried to reset it, but it was connected to an email that I no longer use. It's fine though. I have since learned to write down all my passwords ha.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 am

HRZONE wrote:
My last login was in 2011, and I forgot my password. I tried to reset it, but it was connected to an email that I no longer use.
Did you try starting another email account with the same host using the same name?
Back to top Go down
HRZONE
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
HRZONE

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:31 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
HRZONE wrote:
My last login was in 2011, and I forgot my password. I tried to reset it, but it was connected to an email that I no longer use.
Did you try starting another email account with the same host using the same name?

I believe I tried that, but I think it said that I can't have the same user name as someone else...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:27 pm

HRZONE wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
HRZONE wrote:
I believe I tried that, but I think it said that I can't have the same user name as someone else...
Oh, you didn't delete that email account? Okay, never mind.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Just stumbled across this thread. Pretty neat comparisons.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix    Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix  Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Games and Movies Comparison Video Mix
Page 1 of 1