Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES

Go down 
+5
frodomir
Nichole
Regenerator
charlieRE2
Umbrella Spy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES Empty
PostSubject: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:52 pm

ok now the movies we must talk about it

in my personal opinion the movies are not soo cool like video games but there are good accion movies

RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES Mzomb%20resident%20evil

RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES Resident-evil-extinction-movie-poster12resized

RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES Resevl2

RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES Sss

Last edited by Umbrella Spy on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:29 pm

if they were not called resident evil or had resident evil tagged to them they would be good stand alone action movies. but because of that grave mistake.... they are the worst films. totally breaks resident evil fans hearts because this isnt what resident evil is. the films are shallow with no deep stories or relationships. utter **** Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm

yeah the movies weren't that great at all...especially Extinction...I do think that movies based off of games are a bad idea for action movies
Back to top Go down
Nichole
Cerberus
Cerberus
Nichole

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:24 pm

i'm glad that they at least TRIED to make the movies as good as the games, but they kinda failed in their attempts. Now I like RE:Appclipse cause they got the most most close to RE:Nemesis... When they mad RE:Extinction, that kinda just got me a whole lot down becasue that didn't follow any of the games... But I do have to admit that the movies are good for what they ARE not what they were TRYING to be... In my eyes they did let me down a little, but I did kinda enjoy them. I only wish that they would have made them better Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Nichole wrote:
i'm glad that they at least TRIED to make the movies as good as the games, but they kinda failed in their attempts. Now I like RE:Appclipse cause they got the most most close to RE:Nemesis... When they mad RE:Extinction, that kinda just got me a whole lot down becasue that didn't follow any of the games... But I do have to admit that the movies are good for what they ARE not what they were TRYING to be... In my eyes they did let me down a little, but I did kinda enjoy them. I only wish that they would have made them better Crying or Very sad

Tried?? Man i feel sorry to see all these bad comments...

Nobody mentions RE: Degeneration... That movie was epic! I was happy when i saw that Claire is back... I must agree that Leon, Chris and Wesker are slowly fading away from me... Passed games way to many times, and always same characters... And now when i see Claire back, and couple of new characters you people say movies are bad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:39 pm

frodomir wrote:
Nichole wrote:

Nobody mentions RE: Degeneration... That movie was epic! I was happy when i saw that Claire is back... I must agree that Leon, Chris and Wesker are slowly fading away from me... Passed games way to many times, and always same characters... And now when i see Claire back, and couple of new characters you people say movies are bad Evil or Very Mad

dude i havent had the pleasure of watching RE degeneration yet. its not out over here till january. i will wait to see it in full blu ray perfection.

i thought this topic was about the paul anderson films. george romero was supposed to make the films and had a script written but it was scrapped Evil or Very Mad he is the grand daddy of zombies!!!!!!!! all too make money. these films were not made for fans.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:41 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Nichole wrote:

dude i havent had the pleasure of watching RE degeneration yet. its not out over here till january. i will wait to see it in full blu ray perfection.

i thought this topic was about the paul anderson films. george romero was supposed to make the films and had a script written but it was scrapped Evil or Very Mad he is the grand daddy of zombies!!!!!!!! all too make money. these films were not made for fans.

Fuck him he has no clues about re or films, he just tried to earn money... his characters are more like super heroes than survivors... thats not point of any re game... being a super hero... dumb
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:54 pm

frodomir wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Nichole wrote:

Fuck him he has no clues about re or films, he just tried to earn money... his characters are more like super heroes than survivors... thats not point of any re game... being a super hero... dumb

Fuck who? Romero or Anderson? i am saying fuck Anderson. Romero is a legend.
Back to top Go down
Kagarii~
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kagarii~

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:40 pm

all RE live-action movies fail. RE:D is what an RE movie really suppose to be from the very start.
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 7:50 pm

frodomir wrote:
Nichole wrote:

i not mencioned re degeneration because is diferent to the hollywood movies resident evil degeneration is a japanise movie and capcom work on it thats why resident evil degeneration is epic i just talking about the bad hollywood movies
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Nichole wrote:

i not mencioned re degeneration because is diferent to the hollywood movies resident evil degeneration is a japanise movie and capcom work on it thats why resident evil degeneration is epic i just talking about the bad hollywood movies

Well its a movie too... You should edit topic title than
Back to top Go down
Nichole
Cerberus
Cerberus
Nichole

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:57 pm

I've acutally seen a bit of Denegration and from what I saw, I liked.... It looks promising, but we are not here to alk about it, not now at least; not nuntil everyone has a chance to see it
Back to top Go down
sibraa5
Zombie
Zombie
sibraa5

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:47 pm

These live action films really sucked. Extinction is just...terrible.

Degeneration is really freaking awesome. Must watch for fans.
Back to top Go down
Nichole
Cerberus
Cerberus
Nichole

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:12 pm

I liked RE: Apcolypse... But in all they didn't live up to the games... but they are good for horror movies, just not Resident Evil movies
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:13 pm

sibraa5 wrote:
These live action films really sucked. Extinction is just...terrible.

Degeneration is really freaking awesome. Must watch for fans.

Somebody that thinks like i do
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:22 pm

yea yea resident evil degeneration is EPIC EPIC later i will do a post about that, but yea resident evil extintintion is very bad the best movie of the 3 is apocalipse

Last edited by Umbrella Spy on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Umbrella Spy wrote:
[b]yea yea resident evil degeneration is EPIC EPIC later i will do a post about that, but yea resident evil extintintion is very bad the best movie of the 3 is apocalipse

there are already couple of topics about degeneration... post there...
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:30 pm

frodomir wrote:
Umbrella Spy wrote:
yea yea resident evil degeneration is EPIC EPIC later i will do a post about that, but yea resident evil extintintion is very bad the best movie of the 3 is apocalipse

there are already couple of topics about degeneration... post there...

yea i know but i put that to tell you one thing i am in your side my favorite movie of video games is RESIDENT EVIL DEGENERATION
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Open new topic only if you want to post some new videos (Made by u or somebody else) that are not on these forums
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:39 pm

frodomir wrote:
Open new topic only if you want to post some new videos (Made by u or somebody else) that are not on these forums

well like you say there is a lot of topics about resident evil degeneration and i think i will not do a post
but let me tell you something everything was my mistake because i dont put resident evil degeneration in my topic i just dont remember
so sorry
Back to top Go down
Nichole
Cerberus
Cerberus
Nichole

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:40 am

It's ok
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 am

i liked all the movies
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:03 am

Umbrella Spy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

well like you say there is a lot of topics about resident evil degeneration and i think i will not do a post
but let me tell you something everything was my mistake because i dont put resident evil degeneration in my topic i just dont remember
so sorry

No need for apologize, just try to remember next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:09 am

ok my mistake is fixed resident evil degeneration is here jaja
Back to top Go down
Nichole
Cerberus
Cerberus
Nichole

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:33 pm

I've seen most of the movie, and from what I saw I liked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES   RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES Empty

Back to top Go down

RESIDENT EVIL MOVIES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next