HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?

Go down 
+15
Limey
Shrike
00biohazard
BillC
SILENT EVIL
Cyberization
Known_Hero
RebelliousQueen
Outbreakgirl
Industrial Ridden
Vandal
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
Mcghie
Rasklapanje
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 am

Shrike wrote:
I disliked fistfighting him though, no matter how cool that was to many people. I mean, common. Fistifhting is just ridiculous. I want to fear the monster not to tackle him to the ground.
Now that you mention it, it kinda reminds me of that *horrible* fight scene in Resident Evil Apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Hardest part?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 pm

I generally found the bosses easy in the game. There were a few I found irritating, but that's about it. The hardest part, though, that's easy: those damned climbing parts in Leon and Jake's campaigns. Oh, and the "sneaking" past the Ustanak bit.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Haos was the only real fight that game me trouble. Leopard Simmons? got me a few times though. When he was trying to ram the train of the tracks, I thought I would have to do more than just shoot him for some reason... If he is going to ram a train I wouldn't imagine the bullets would have too much effect.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Haos was the only real fight that game me trouble. Leopard Simmons? got me a few times though. When he was trying to ram the train of the tracks, I thought I would have to do more than just shoot him for some reason... If he is going to ram a train I wouldn't imagine the bullets would have too much effect.

The Simmons/Train scene was easy. I just shot the sh#t out of him with my handgun.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:56 pm

TyrantSteve wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

The Simmons/Train scene was easy. I just shot the sh#t out of him with my handgun.

Yea it was easy. I was just thinking to hard and made it difficult on myself Sad 
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
TyrantSteve
Cerberus
Cerberus
TyrantSteve

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Ssplain wrote:
TyrantSteve wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

Yea it was easy. I was just thinking to hard and made it difficult on myself Sad 

Things like that can be hard. Especially when you don't expect a QTE. But I still that the climbing parts were the hardest.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Simmons wasn't the toughest, he was just the longest. Haos had a more confusing pattern. Simmions was practically shoot till he stops moving. And when the fly part came up Capcom pretty much changed the rules of the boss fight up until that point, pulling the rugs from under us. And pretty much every single boss fight prior to that. Consistency is nice.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 am

I must have been doing something wrong in the Simmons fights because they lasted too long. He just wouldn't die, and in his T-Rex phase, he mutated at least 10 times from human to dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:18 am

The boss at the end of the Chris Redfield's/piers campaign was the toughest for me to beat because of the lack of ammo (this only applies if your playing as Chris Redfield). The easiest was the boss at the end of jakes/sherry's campaign and the boss fight at the end of leons chapter was challenging to defeat.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 am

Hm, is 'No Comment' a good answer?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?   Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE6 boss did you find toughest to beat?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2