HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)

Go down 
+4
Vandal
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
Lady Yuna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 am

New thread!!🆒

Anyway, about two days ago, a Resident Evil 6 artbook was released in Japan (the one with the pretty cover :3). Like RE5, the artbook contained concept art, character art, and so on. I haven't found a full version of the book, but I did come across a person online who shared the costume designs for each character that didn't make it into the game. I love looking at official artwork, but at the same it sucks to see what we missed out on. Anyway, enjoy! All credit goes to the OP: kafka000

Warning! The images are huge.. I don't know why they're like that Sad .

Leon Kennedy
Spoiler:

Ada Wong
Spoiler:

It's getting late over here. So, I'll post the rest tomorrow! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 am

Haha, I love the one with Leon having a merchant-like character strapped to his back.

Great pics here! It's a little sad to see some of these not surface, like you said, but I wouldn't doubt some of these costumes showing up later as DLC.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 am

I'm assuming this stuff will also be added to Archives III.

Btw. I want that Ada ninja costume. So bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 am

Well… it seems like they threw away a bunch of great costume ideas and chose the most boring ones for the final product and just recolored them instead of rendering a second costume.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Haha, I love the one with Leon having a merchant-like character strapped to his back.

Great pics here! It's a little sad to see some of these not surface, like you said, but I wouldn't doubt some of these costumes showing up later as DLC.

Merchant Leon is freaking hilarious. I don't think I could take his campaign seriously if this costume were ever available. As to the DLC, I doubt it. With Revelations coming to PC, Xbox, and the PS3 in May; I think they're focusing on creating content for the game.

More artwork!!

Chris Redfield
Spoiler:

Piers Nivans
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Sorry for the double posting. I just thought it would be easier to navigate since the images are huge.
All credit goes to: kafka000

Jake Muller
Spoiler:

Sherry Birkin
Spoiler:

Helena Harper
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 am

I like the pirate ones lol RE7 should be pirate based
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 am

That Ada costume is actually pretty cool, the first one. Is that an unlockable costume in Mercs? Because when I got my high score with Ada, it unlocked Carla, not that outfit.

Oh, and just an FYI, we've actually seen Ada wear that before in another RE game, UC. After you complete Death's Door with Ada, in the ending epilogue, it has a pic with her wearing that, while giving a little monologue about escaping Raccoon and about her and Wesker.

And I always hated Piers' Nascar attire, and Jake's Down With The Sickness attire too.

It would've been extra cool if Sherry's alt. was her wearing Claire's pink Made In Heaven vest.

RaviorStygian wrote:

Kinda like a certain other video game duo...

Spoiler:

Mass Distraction wrote:

Who said there's going to be an Archives III?

Mass Distraction wrote:
Btw. I want that Ada ninja costume. So bad.

I don't know if you could fit into it buddy. Razz

Mercy wrote:
Well… it seems like they threw away a bunch of great costume ideas and chose the most boring ones for the final product and just recolored them instead of rendering a second costume.

Most of those ones that we didn't get look pretty ridiculous anyway. I don't care to play as Baseball or Football Chris.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Isn't it kind of a given? Why would they not make Archives III? I'm sure it'll eventually be out and entail the events from Revelations, RE6 and... Well, we still need to get a couple more canon games to add to that.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Isn't it kind of a given? Why would they not make Archives III? I'm sure it'll eventually be out and entail the events from Revelations, RE6 and... Well, we still need to get a couple more canon games to add to that.

RER, RE6, and Damnation.

I actually kind of disliked the way Archives II was set up.

It had UC, DSC, and Degen segregated from the rest of the stuff, like RE4 and RE5. Instead of doing it chronilogically or anything, they set those other 3 not only after RE4/RE5, but after the concept art and everything. Kind of annoying. Of course they only went over Operation TALOS and Javier, and the events at Harvardville, pretty briefly.

I was kind of hoping they'd go over the characters from UC and DSC's re-imaginings of RE2 and RE3.

So we could see a little bio on Claire, but DSC Claire. BTW, did you notice that Claire's DSC CVX appearance doesn't have her trademark high-ponytail? WTH? It's a quite low ponytail in the Game Of Oblivion Scenario. And bio's on others too, like Carlos and Steve, and the Ashfords, etc. They might not have anything new to add, or maybe they would, but the better looking characters, and possibly being able to help differentiate what's canon now and what's not, at current time. As we know the Chronicles games change things up just a tad at points.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 am

Oh yeah, and Damnation, of course. Still, they're propably waiting till RE7 or something.

Archives II sure had a bunch to improve upon, hopefully they make the next one even more comprehensive.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh yeah, and Damnation, of course. Still, they're propably waiting till RE7 or something.

Archives II sure had a bunch to improve upon, hopefully they make the next one even more comprehensive.

Indeed. Archives was riddled with tons of typos/mistranslations and the such.

The UBCS, Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service, in Archives was called, the Umbrella Resident Evil Countermeasure Service, for instance.

Archives II looks real nice, and is written well. I just wish it would've had more to it. Does it even have the LIN Files? I need to go back and look at that. It would've been cool if it had Files from the Chronicles games. Just the new ones, especially from the original stories.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 am

It does indeed have the LiN files but the only thing it has from the Chronicles is Wesker's Extra Report.

Spike Reaver wrote:
The UBCS, Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service, in Archives was called, the Umbrella Resident Evil Countermeasure Service, for instance.
Oh dear lord xD I laughed out loud for that. Too bad the first book is so hard to find nowadays, I'd like one. I wonder why they aren't reprinting it? They could fix the mistakes AND make money at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 am

Some of these goood, but just give me five things for RE6 and I'll be good.

Ada's RE4 costumes, the black tactical gear and her red dress.

Leon's RPD outfit and his jackety from RE4.

Chris' S.T.A.R.S outfit.

All in HD and usable in campaign and I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 am

There's practically nothing for Chris and Helena, after seeing Jake and Sherry's awesome art I expected more for all the other characters.

Oh and Piers' ghilli suit costume is pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:13 pm

That's Coool.
That Ada Wong Ninja Suit. I want that one! Very Happy

Piers Nivans, and Leon Kennedy. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)   Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 artbook (Character costumes)
Page 1 of 1