HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???

Go down 
+12
Ghost Leader
Methsia
Xannidel
MSR
White Rock
chocotricks
Teh Black Cat
PWNERX
Vandal
37 Narwhals
Mass Distraction
02viperacr
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Wasn't there a talk about how the PS4 and the new Xbox have codes on games? Meaning that you can't really lend anyone your games :/

Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Methsia wrote:
Wasn't there a talk about how the PS4 and the new Xbox have codes on games? Meaning that you can't really lend anyone your games :/

Orobus or something like that was the rumored codename for the PS4 and I have no idea about Xbox's new console. And about the rumors of the companies releasing games that had codes that essentially locked that game to your console is still a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:10 pm

I doubt I'd be getting a PS4 any time soon, but if I had one, I most definitely would. As long as they maintain fixed camera angles and aren't "made better" by CoD-ifying them, that is.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:24 am

Methsia wrote:

That would be a bad idea for Sony and Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:48 am

AWDCP wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Why? What do you think is going to happen?

I think this is a step in the right direction. The used game market is the bane of the gaming industry. It's a gaping hole in profits.

Companies need to make money too.

Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 am

Known_Hero wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Methsia wrote:

I think this is a step in the right direction. The used game market is the bane of the gaming industry. It's a gaping hole in profits.

How are they going to enforce it?
Will they link the game to my account? What if I want to make a new account? Will they link it to my console? What if it breaks? What if I want to let a friend borrow the game (who might then decide to buy his own copy)? What if I can't find a new copy?

If they implement this, then I'll upgrade my PC instead of buying a next gen console.

Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Will they link the game to my account? What if I want to make a new account? Will they link it to my console? What if it breaks? What if I want to let a friend borrow the game (who might then decide to buy his own copy)? What if I can't find a new copy?

If they implement this, then I'll upgrade my PC instead of buying a next gen console.

I think the industry wants to completely eliminate physical copies all together. They've been setting this up for years.

Step 1 was PSN/Xbox Marketplace
Step 2 is killing the used game market and mandating Internet access
Step 3 will be the finishing blow to hard copies

Look at the music industry. Outside of DJs, who else buys hard copies anymore?

Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Methsia wrote:

I think the industry wants to completely eliminate physical copies all together. They've been setting this up for years.

Step 1 was PSN/Xbox Marketplace
Step 2 is killing the used game market and mandating Internet access
Step 3 will be the finishing blow to hard copies

Look at the music industry. Outside of DJs, who else buys hard copies anymore?

I don't know anyone who actually pays for music downloads, they either pirate it or buy a CD ( mostly pirating ).

The problem with only having digital copies is that once they stop supporting the console and they shut down the servers, then we won't be able to buy those games anymore. Maybe they'll have backwards compatibility and offer the games on later generations, but we don't know if they will.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm

^^
That won't be a problem if every single game that gets released is available for digi download. Once it's released on PSN, it's there for good.

Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Yeah I guess you're probably right. I'd still prefer physical copies personally, but I guess it won't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 am

Known_Hero wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Methsia wrote:

I like lending and borrowing, it's one of the things that ties a friendship. There are a few more reasons than that but I can't even remember.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Methsia wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Methsia wrote:

I like lending and borrowing, it's one of the things that ties a friendship. There are a few more reasons than that but I can't even remember.

Those days are over.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Methsia wrote:
I want to call BS on this. That implies the company is being run by a bunch of retards or former Capcom employees, though that sort of goes hand in hand. They would lose a huge portion of sales. Why do you think the PSgo was a horrible idea? No physical copy games, it was by no means backwards compatible, you had to get the most expensive version for the most memory if you wanted your money's worth, and if you paid for a game and didn't like it, guess what? There was no way to get rid of it for any return. There are still a multitude of reasons why people prefer physical copies over download copies, and why locking physical copies with one system is a bad idea.

This wouldn't be more profitable for Microsoft nor Sony, this would hurt them exponentially.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:27 pm

i dont like the talk of all this Digital stuff ... no hard copies etc. ... i would never just buy a download of a game ... i want the actual game in hand so if need be i go to my friends house with it etc.

i know the talk is the new Xbox and PS4 being like this , but i have to say im not into pirating crap , but if they went to this type of thing , i would not buy a single game. i wouldnt buy the system.

to many ppl try and get into your business ... they want to keep track of whos playing what and everything else ... i dont like where a lot of this technology is going.

kinda sad...
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:38 pm

02viperacr wrote:

to many ppl try and get into your business ... they want to keep track of whos playing what and everything else ... i dont like where a lot of this technology is going.

kinda sad...

You don't think this is happening right now? lol Come on, everytime you sign on all your friends can see what your playing and whenever your connected online many games show how many players are currently playing. If you don't want people in your business then you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

As for digitally downloading games, I don't mind having downloads of older games from the PS1,PS2,etc. I had so many systems laying around it was a mess. Sure, having a physical copy is cool but sometimes you've to "thin the herd" so to speak. I would not be a fan of new games being digital download only though. I don't see consoles going download only...not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:20 am

Since this all went into talk about physical vs digital all I can say is this: If the console market goes into locking games into one system, I'm out. No new consoles for me.

Now... BACK ON TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Since this all went into talk about physical vs digital all I can say is this: If the console market goes into locking games into one system, I'm out. No new consoles for me.

Now... BACK ON TOPIC!

I also would be out.

I hate DLC. And if it's basically DLC or the highway. I'll take the Highway.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 am

I'm on the highway to hell...

Well, it turns out PS4 isn't locking games to one console. Or at least that's what they say. We'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:39 am

Yes, I would love to buy them. They should be more of RE6 style without all the action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: