HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???

Go down 
+12
Ghost Leader
Methsia
Xannidel
MSR
White Rock
chocotricks
Teh Black Cat
PWNERX
Vandal
37 Narwhals
Mass Distraction
02viperacr
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? Empty
PostSubject: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 am

Just wondering if im the only one or if there are other people out there that want to see the older games redone with new graphics and gameplay etc.

I love the RE series , but the older games are so hard to play after playing the new ones ...

Id Buy all the games if they were redone for Xbox360 or PS3 / PS4

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 am

0 and 1 redone? 1 again? Both of those already look fantastic, there's no real point in remaking a remake.

In any case, we've been waiting for a remake of RE2 for like... Forever! Seeing both RE3 and CV remade within the next generation of consoles would never happen. I'd be happy if we ever even got that RE2 remake.

How are the old games hard to play? I still play RE2 to this day with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 am

#1 was redone like 11 years ago ... All could use a serious upgrade in graphics and controls etc. doesnt mean the versions they are now arent fun to play

if i had to pick id say #2 is the one i want redone ... but if your gonna redo #2 , why not do them all while your at it .

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:00 pm

02viperacr wrote:
#1 was redone like 11 years ago ... All could use a serious upgrade in graphics and controls etc. doesnt mean the versions they are now arent fun to play

if i had to pick id say #2 is the one i want redone ... but if your gonna redo #2 , why not do them all while your at it .
RE1 may have been redone 11 years ago but it still holds today, even in the graphics department. I don't even think anyone has ever done a remake of a remake.

The problem is that completely redoing a game from scratch and making it interesting while trying to keep the fans of the original happy is not an easy task. That's why they haven't even remade RE2 yet, in addition to the possible fear of it not selling as well as more action oriented games.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:48 pm

0 and 1 are fine as they are, although it would be nice if they weren't GameCube exclusives. A remake of the others could be awesome if they're true to the originals. I don't want them to be made to be more like 4-6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Nintendo really does need to let go of the rights. They're probably going to rerelease it again on the WiiU just like they did on the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Mercy wrote:
Nintendo really does need to let go of the rights. They're probably going to rerelease it again on the WiiU just like they did on the Wii.
They could at least port it to 3DS to soothe the pain of the people who bought the system solely for RER.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:47 pm

never owned a 3DS , but i bought Revelations and just borrowed my Baby sisters ....

i had to buy a Dreamcast just to play CV .... dont wanna buy whole systems anymore just to play one game

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Hell yeah, I'd do that!!! The shiznip be amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I always assumed they'd make a RE2 remake with the new action style gameplay, however I think the closest thing we're going to get is ORC.

Would I buy them though? Yes. If they were only for the PS4. No. I'm sticking with Microsoft, so if they released them on the new Xbox as well, hell yes.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 pm

NO 0 AND 1 BELONG TO NINTENDO, FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 am

I'd love to see a remake of RE2 at the most, but it's best not to taint a legend.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 am

02viperacr wrote:

You see, this kind of of stuff here completely turns me off of the idea of having any of the older games remade.

Survivor is probably the most deserving RE game that needs a remake. Of course they may as well just do so in a Survivor Chronicles, instead of a sole remake of Survivor.

RE2 could be nice, but like Rock suggested, don't fuck with the original. Especially if RE2 is already a masterpiece, and there's a good chance Capcom won't do it's remake justice, like they did with the REmake.

@Choco, yes! Keep 'em Nintendo exclusives! I don't mind, as I have the GC and Wii versions. It's a little more special not whoring those exclusive titles out to every console. REmake and RE0 aren't hoes, like CVX and RE4.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Capcom would have to be really desperate to remake their biggest franchise anyway. Imagine doing everything you worked hard at and ruining it. That could either signal laughs or tears, depending on the outcome. It's taken a big gamble.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 pm

just like with movies ... we improve so much in quality over the years ... no one needs to defend the early games on any level ... for there time ... they were insanely awesome ... but they Need an Upgrade.

they update movies all the time ... so many movies today are just updated versions of movies made long ago ...

i popped in a few older RE games and the graphics ... compared to today are REALLY bad ... even the controls are off etc. etc. so many advancements that if all were redone in todays technology would be killer ...

and its easy for Capcom to do since the Story / characters / structure etc. is allready there ... they just need to update it preety much ...

i WOULD buy every single title they RE-did ...

im surprised that people who like RE as much as they claim to, would not want to see them re-done. doesnt makle sence to me ...

Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:03 pm

02viperacr wrote:

just like with movies ... we improve so much in quality over the years ... no one needs to defend the early games on any level ... for there time ... they were insanely awesome ... but they Need an Upgrade.

they update movies all the time ... so many movies today are just updated versions of movies made long ago ...

i popped in a few older RE games and the graphics ... compared to today are REALLY bad ... even the controls are off etc. etc. so many advancements that if all were redone in todays technology would be killer ...

and its easy for Capcom to do since the Story / characters / structure etc. is allready there ... they just need to update it preety much ...

im surprised that people who like RE as much as they claim to, would not want to see them re-done. doesnt makle sence to me ...

What's wrong with the controls? the controls for 1-5 aren't even that different from each other, press up and the character walks forward, press left and the character walks to his/her left, R1 to aim, X or square while aiming to shoot, etc. I don't see how so many people have trouble with this.

Hell all they'd need to do to make me buy a RE2 remake is add the ability to quick turn, add the ability to skip cutscenes, update the graphics, and not fuck anything up.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:52 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
What's wrong with the controls? the controls for 1-5 aren't even that different from each other, press up and the character walks forward, press left and the character walks to his/her left, R1 to aim, X or square to shoot. I don't see how so many people have trouble with this.

Hell all they'd need to do to make me buy a RE2 remake is add the ability to quick turn, add the ability to skip cutscenes, update the graphics, and not fuck anything up.

I completely agree. Peeps tend to get all caught up with the camera being OTS instead of fixed camera angles, and seem to forget that the controls are the same; tank-like movement and all the same buttons do the same actions.

And yes, as for REmake2, nice graphics and visuals, plenty of new scares and expanded puzzles. Added features like the quick-turn, maybe some new self-defense items, and most importantly, Don't Fuck Anything Up!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
add the ability to skip cutscenes
You couldn't skip cutscenes in the PS version? The only version I've ever had is the PC one and you can skip them in that Razz

02viperacr wrote:

Movies are easier to update. No one needs to program and model them or make them playable, smooth and fun to play. Video games are serious business.

Depends on which older RE games. RE2 looks pretty nice on PC and I still think the graphics in RE3 on PS are some of the best on that console. All the while RE1 was pretty outdated with the voice acting etc. so they remade it. Well, that, and for the story to fit with the new prequel. The controls, like Narwhal mentioned, haven't really changed in the games from 1 to 5.

In any case, like I said just now, it's not as easy as you might think. They would need to keep in mind the fan base and making the game exciting with new features WITHOUT screwing everything up in addition to programming a completely new game and model the graphics from scratch. Oh, and if they actually wanted to make a loyal remake, it should be like the first one. Even then, they would need to keep in mind the sales numbers because if no money is made, shit hits the fan.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to have a remake of RE2, maybe with some 1.5 stuff thrown in there, but hoping for everything being remade is a loooooooooooooooong shot. The first game was already remade and does not need to be remade again. Zer0 still looks fantastic today so no remake needed there. We'll get to RE3 if RE2 ever gets anything done to it. Currently I'm still happy with replaying RE1-6 no problem.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
You couldn't skip cutscenes in the PS version? The only version I've ever had is the PC one and you can skip them in that Razz
The pre-rendered cutscenes ( like the intro video and introducing the licker ) could be skipped, but the in game ones ( like the Kendo Gun Shop and meeting Ada ) couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:55 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
The pre-rendered cutscenes ( like the intro video and introducing the licker ) could be skipped, but the in game ones ( like the Kendo Gun Shop and meeting Ada ) couldn't.
Ah. I don't really know if you could skip those in the PC version, haven't even tried. You can skip the door/stairs/elevator animations though.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Ah. I don't really know if you could skip those in the PC version, haven't even tried. You can skip the door/stairs/elevator animations though.
That makes me wish I had the PC version, speed-runs would be much more enjoyable without those.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

They can in the GC version. I remember playing it with a friend watching, at the point in the underground lab, where Annette walks up behind you with her pistol in LeonA. I had skipped the scene, and next thing you know she is dead on the ground lol. My friend was like, WTF just happened?
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:09 am

If you could get Nintendo to let 0 and Resident Evil 1 Remake go to other consoles outside of the Gamecube then I would buy them. That would be why they were not in either the PS3 RE6 Anthology or the 360 one.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 am

NO stop this nonsense of 0 and REmake being ported
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm

chocotricks wrote:
NO stop this nonsense of 0 and REmake being ported
Why do people hate ports so much? Does buying a new console just for 1 or 2 games make the game more fun? Does allowing people to play a game on a console they actually want to own somehow destroy your copy and force you to buy a new copy? Ports are good, ports save people money and space.

Spike Reaver wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

They can in the GC version. I remember playing it with a friend watching, at the point in the underground lab, where Annette walks up behind you with her pistol in LeonA. I had skipped the scene, and next thing you know she is dead on the ground lol. My friend was like, WTF just happened?
Lol. I think I might buy RE2 & 3 for GC since I bought a Wii just for RE0 & 1. At least that way I can have physical copies of 0-4 on one console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???   Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you Want and Buy RE 0 - 1 -2 - 3 & CV if it were Redone for PS4 ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: