Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The New Bitched Has Arrived

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Umbrella Spy
Down
Chloe Smith
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

The New Bitched Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:26 pm

My name is Chloe. And this is my story.

I started out at a lovely little forum called Umbrella Inc. I started out there as a roleplayer, and not succeeding too well at that. My vocabulary was atrocious, and my ideas were lacking. I stayed there for about a year, cleaned up my vocabulary, and developed an attitude of my own, while getting a lot better at roleplaying. Soon, Hurricane Holly, as I like to call it, hit. A big dramatic fight about rebellion, and the forumers not staying active happened. That's when I was appointed Peace Keeper of the forum. It was basically my duty to clean up the messes that were going on. I was praised for this, and apparently the Owner of the forum didn't like another girl taking her spotlight for a few minutes. I was banned within the day.

Shocked and having no where to go to, I scampered off, and began looking for a new Resident Evil forum. Stumbling across this relatively new site, I saw it as an opprotunity to get to know you guys, and hopefully become a forum regular. I'm really excited, and hope to get to know you all very soon.
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Well welcome..Well I am Down as you can tell I am 16 and I love Resident evil.I started this forums getting support by my friends but I consider the forums like a little myspace for us resident evil players and fans like you and me it like one big family...well welcome again hope you can stay with us any question please ask me or other member thanks santa
Forum Rules please read them and follow them thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:41 pm

welcome to the forums, here you are good welcome i hope you enjoy your stay here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Thank you for the welcome, I have read the rules, fully understand them, and promise to abide by them. I'm glad that this enviroment is friendly, it might just be my new home on the internet. But thank you, Down, for the welcome, it's much appreicated.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 am

Hello and Welcome to the Party!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:51 am

Welcome, Chloe. Hope to get to know you.

I'm on Umbrella, Inc, too, though I rarely ever log in over there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:06 am

Hey, welcome to the forums, I see you've read the rules, so that's good. Be sure to check he announcements, as you never know when we're posting more news. If you've got an XB0X360 you can download the free demo from the announcements section.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 am

Welcome stranger! I hope you will enjoy with us, and no worries admins are not sexists Laughing As u can see we already have girl or 2 on forums Smile Down said basics / read rules and respect them... I see that you already did this, so what else can i say... If you need help feel free to pm me ! Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated. I've also noticed that the admins here are not sexist, and it is very nice to see other females on here. It'll be fun to see how our relationships develop on here.

Once again, thank you all for the very nice welcome.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated. I've also noticed that the admins here are not sexist, and it is very nice to see other females on here. It'll be fun to see how our relationships develop on here.

Once again, thank you all for the very nice welcome.

Oh we have many girls around here Razz

Well that's why we all are friendlier with them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm

hey there! i am am one of the girls in question Smile its really good to have another girl here. i wouldnt give a damn if you stole my spotlight Smile im never in it anyway ha ha welcome and enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 am

Oh, doll, I'm never about the spotlight. Friendship is where it all is. I like the sound of 2 girls in the spotlight. Probably not like that, but yeah. Thank you for the warm welcome, very nice to see another hardcore Resident Evil girl on here.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:49 am

Chloe Smith wrote:
Oh, doll, I'm never about the spotlight. Friendship is where it all is. I like the sound of 2 girls in the spotlight. Probably not like that, but yeah. Thank you for the warm welcome, very nice to see another hardcore Resident Evil girl on here.

no problem! lovely to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 am

Good Evening Chloe, hope to have many RE conversations with you.Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Good Evening Chloe, hope to have many RE conversations with you.Smile

Thank you Spike, and I assure you, we will have many, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:36 pm

well welcome
Topic Solved now lock
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Bitched Has Arrived   The New Bitched Has Arrived Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Bitched Has Arrived
Page 1 of 1