HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)

Go down 
+3
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
7 posters

Which Retro Skin Do You Want The Most
Leon
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_lcap36%News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Helena
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_lcap0%News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_lcap64%News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Piers
News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_lcap0%News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jake
 0% [ 0 ]
Sherry
 0% [ 0 ]
Ada
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Empty
PostSubject: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 am

There is finally news on the awesome Retro Skins that were leaked around the time the game was released back in October:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/12/21/resident-evil-6-packs-retro-costumes-for-upcoming-online-events/

There isn't really anything totally conclusive, other than that if the requirements for upcoming RE.NET events are satisfied, everyone will be awarded a Retro Skin for free, and then the other events will do the same. The first event that will reward this is the upcoming "Zombie Mayhem" event, where the goal is for everyone to kill 15 million Zombies cumulatively. It starts on the 28th of December and goes onto the 7th of January. I'll post the details at the bottom of this post.

It hasn't been revealed when the skins will be released, or if they will all be available at a certain time and the events will either only allow one to be available or just let you pick whichever one you want for free. The skins might even be DLC in addition to being unlockables on RE.NET. One of my friends already has the Ada skin due to being friends with someone over at CAPCOM, so the skins are most likely already finished, waiting to be distributed.

Anyway, if I or anyone else get's more news, I (or he/she) will post it here. Can't wait for them skins!

News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Re6retrocostumes_zps433921d6

Taken directly from RE.NET:

The event rules:

- 15m zombie kills across all players
- If the target is met, all participants will be awarded an EX3 costume of their choice.
- No Campaign / Extra mode limits.
- No single / multiplayer limits.
- No difficulty setting limits.
-The [Zombie], [Bloodshot], [Shrieker], [Whopper], [Whopper Supreme], and [Zombie Dog C] kills count towards the total.
- Rankings and event stats are updated once every day
- In the event of a tie, the player with the highest number of kills under [Zombies] in the enemy list wins.

Participating is of course killing zombies. If you kill one zombie during this event, you have already participated.

Last edited by RaviorStygian on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Sweeeeet. Gotta download a mercs map or two when I get my internet working on my PS3 again.

Since I totally love RE2, I'm going with Leon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:49 pm

I love how Jake points with the whole palm!!! Old days are back!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:46 am

How nostalgic, I kinda want the other Sherry costume as well, he.he...he
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:18 pm

I guess Chris is the top choice?!

Yeah, I chose Chris, I guess he looks most like RE1 Chris, than the others look like their original. Chris even has that pansy hairstyle with the two little bangs hanging down. Razz

I'm not too excited for this DLC though.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I guess Chris is the top choice?!

Yeah, I chose Chris, I guess he looks most like RE1 Chris, than the others look like their original. Chris even has that pansy hairstyle with the two little bangs hanging down. Razz
I actually wanted Chris the most at first too, but then I remembered Leon is my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 am

Ohohoho... Contributed in the massacre by playing a round of Urban Chaos. If anyone want's to contribute with me, hit me up with a friend invite on PSN Wink
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 pm

So how do you contribute to this? Does it have to be an online mercs game or wat?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:23 pm

The goal has been met and exceeded!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Reminds my a bit of Minecraft. These are actually pretty cool and unique.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 am

weskersbarber wrote:
So how do you contribute to this? Does it have to be an online mercs game or wat?
You just kill a zombie. Doesn't matter if it's in single player, split-screen, online, Mercenaries... Just kill a zombie but be sure that you have the RE.net system turned on.

RaviorStygian wrote:
The goal has been met and exceeded!
Great news! That means I'm getting my RE2 Leon!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Since the goal has been met is it too late now?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:36 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Since the goal has been met is it too late now?
I just means that since the goal has been met, we are getting our prize. The event ends on the seventh of this month. You still have two days to kill a zombie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)   News on the Retro Costumes (Finally) Empty

Back to top Go down

News on the Retro Costumes (Finally)
Page 1 of 1