Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(

Go down 
+3
Teh Black Cat
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Spike991
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Well here ya go, it's an awesome vid.

Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Chris story ending in RE6 tops em all . . .
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:40 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:

I second this. The only time I ALMOST shed a tear playing a RE game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:

Here, let me go back in my time machine and post this vid before RE6's release. Come on guys, this vid isn't new, it came out years before RE6, just appreciate it. I used to love this video. Of course, Piers' death would probably be in the Top 5 if they released a new Top 5 Sad Scenes now.

It's a pretty good list. Definately agree with having Steve and Ada's scenes up there.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Here, let me go back in my time machine and post this vid before RE6's release. Come on guys, this vid isn't new, it came out years before RE6, just appreciate it. I used to love this video. Of course, Piers' death would probably be in the Top 5 if they released a new Top 5 Sad Scenes now.

It's a pretty good list. Definately agree with having Steve and Ada's scenes up there.

Oh, I'm not complaining about it NOT being on the list. I could obviously tell the video was pretty old. Just putting it out there that to ME that was the only scene that made me feel really sad while playing a RE game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm

No harm no foul. Wink

I've been wanting to make a few vids myself. Definately a Top 5 vid, possibly for the Top mutations and stuff like that.

I've also been meaning to make a vid in which I go over RE's story from the beginning, narrating it, similar to the Wesker's and Ada's reports. If I only had the means to do so...
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
No harm no foul. Wink

I've been wanting to make a few vids myself. Definately a Top 5 vid, possibly for the Top mutations and stuff like that.

I've also been meaning to make a vid in which I go over RE's story from the beginning, narrating it, similar to the Wesker's and Ada's reports. If I only had the means to do so...

I've been trying to get back into editing videos myself. I use to do things such as tributes to certain characters. I recently made a Chris tribute to the song "Some Nights" by Fun and attempting to make a tribute for Jake&Sherry to the song Diamonds by Rihanna but haven't gotten around to finishing it. I can't get back into it like I once was. A top 5 or 10 vid sounds like a lot of fun though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
No harm no foul. Wink

I've been trying to get back into editing videos myself. I use to do things such as tributes to certain characters. I recently made a Chris tribute to the song "Some Nights" by Fun and attempting to make a tribute for Jake&Sherry to the song Diamonds by Rihanna but haven't gotten around to finishing it. I can't get back into it like I once was. A top 5 or 10 vid sounds like a lot of fun though.

Ooh, I love those tributes, as long as it's edited well and has a song that's fitting and isn't annoying to listen to, you know?

We should actually make a thread for RE character tributes.

I've seen some good ones over the years, but most aren't even around anymore. Like there was a badass tribute to RE, in general, using Bodies from Drowning Pool, that was always my fav. Another good one I had seen was a tribute for Billy Coen, using Toxic from Britney Spears, suprisingly good tribute. Razz Oh, and the classic Claire/Steve tribute to 3 Doors Down's Kryptonite.

I'd like to make one for Chris, especially now that he has RE6 to his credentials. Oh, and I like Fun! I have a song from them on my iPod, We Are Young! "I guess, I just though, maybe we could new ways to fall apart."
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm

oh ok, we went back in time and re 6 doesn't even exist . . . Ok then.

Awesome vid dude TNX 4 sharing, I loved Adas part the most, Clair Steve wasnt bad either, but Ada wins a top prise. But dont know why, something bugging me that there will be a game with the most dramatic ending of all times, its like a vision, everything is blurred out but i can definitely see the number six in it. I have no idea what it means. . . Rolling Eyes

Cool vid thnx again!!! Wink

Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Ooh, I love those tributes, as long as it's edited well and has a song that's fitting and isn't annoying to listen to, you know?

Ditto. The only reason I got back into editing is because I heard the song "Some Nights" on the radio and it reminded me A LOT of Chris. Was disappointed to find no tributes for him with that song, so I said screw it, I'll make one myself Razz Didn't turn out too bad, but I'm not no master editor now. I don't have the patience for that lol.

Quote :

That actually don't sound like a bad idea...

Quote :

I've seen some good ones over the years, but most aren't even around anymore. Like there was a badass tribute to RE, in general, using Bodies from Drowning Pool, that was always my fav. Another good one I had seen was a tribute for Billy Coen, using Toxic from Britney Spears, suprisingly good tribute. Razz Oh, and the classic Claire/Steve tribute to 3 Doors Down's Kryptonite.

I saw one once called Bang Bang? It was for the LeonxClaire pairing which to be honest, I'm not that fond of. However I loved that vid. It all went really good together. I just found it on my favorites Razz figured I might as well post it;

This is the one I made for Chris as well;

Last edited by Teh Black Cat on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Is it weird that I didn't feel much when Luis died? I mean, yeah, it sucked, and I was bummed out for a while, but I didn't feel like it was that emotional for me. Yet it always ends up on the top 5 or top 10 saddest Resident Evil moments.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:01 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Ditto. The only reason I got back into editing is because I heard the song "Some Nights" on the radio and it reminded me A LOT of Chris. Was disappointed to find no tributes for him with that song, so I said screw it, I'll make one myself Razz Didn't turn out too bad, but I'm not no master editor now. I don't have the patience for that lol.

I find that editing stuff to be pretty fun. Satisfying to see the final product. In the more recent WWE games, you can take replays and edit them in similar ways, throw in some BGM, and BAM! You have a tribute for Randy Orton with Voices playing. Pretty sweet feature in those games. Smile

Spike991 wrote:

Teh Black Cat wrote:
That actually don't sound like a bad idea...

Done! http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4570-re-character-tribute-vids

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I saw one once called Bang Bang? It was for the LeonxClaire pairing which to be honest, I'm not that fond of. However I loved that vid. It all went really good together. I just found it on my favorites Razz figured I might as well post it;

Hmmm, for some reason I was thinking it was going to be Bang, Bang from Nancy Sinatra. Surprised

Ok, now I'm definately against Leon/Claire shipping, I see them as partners and friends only, although that tribute doesn't imply anything other than, and while I didn't really dig the song, it wasn't annoying, and the vid was actually put together so well, you can't help but love it. I especially like the ending with the knife bit. Razz

Mercy wrote:
Is it weird that I didn't feel much when Luis died? I mean, yeah, it sucked, and I was bummed out for a while, but I didn't feel like it was that emotional for me. Yet it always ends up on the top 5 or top 10 saddest Resident Evil moments.

Nah, I liked Luis, thought he was cool, but I didn't find it too heartbreaking. In fact, I wouldn't even put his death on a Top 5 Sad Scenes vid, like I'd like to make.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm

I think Finn's death was pretty emotional. Chris's reaction to the situation didn't help at all either. The ending of Chris's campaign starting from Piers' death all the way to the point where the epic music begins to play as Chris begins to step out of the bar. Oh man, Chris's campaign was just full of gold. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

@Industrial Ridden: most definitely it was, a lot of people will suck it up, ones that were saying that CR campaign would have been only a shooter with nothing in it. I get a feeling that devs worked on other campaigns just to make em good and really tried on CR campaign to make it simply awesome. All, the gameplay with its action background, plus the awesome story and perfectly performed cutscenes made his campaign simply the best in the entire game!!!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 pm

@Industrial Ridden: most definitely it was, a lot of people will suck it up, ones that were saying that CR campaign would have been only a shooter with nothing in it. I get a feeling that devs worked on other campaigns just to make em good and really tried on CR campaign to make it simply awesome. All, the gameplay with its action background, plus the awesome story and perfectly performed cutscenes made his campaign simply the best in the entire game!!!

I think Leon's feels like a RE game. Chris has the best plot. Jake was the most fun and Ada.......I don't like her campaign.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:31 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I think Finn's death was pretty emotional. Chris's reaction to the situation didn't help at all either. The ending of Chris's campaign starting from Piers' death all the way to the point where the epic music begins to play as Chris begins to step out of the bar. Oh man, Chris's campaign was just full of gold. Very Happy

Would you like some whine with that cheese? Razz Where'd you go Ridden?

Okay, here are the 4 Sad Endings from Outbreak. You can only get them by having these specific characters survive by the time you finish the Decisions, Decisions Scenario, and they have to be infected. So give your 3rd Partner the Daylight vaccine.

There's Cindy/George, Kevin/Jim, Mark/David and Yoko/Alyssa. 4 Sad Endings, 2 per ending, among 8 Characters. You do the math. Actually I just did.

My favourite is the Cindy/Gearge Sad Ending I think. Sad
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:01 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Would you like some whine with that cheese? Razz Where'd you go Ridden?

Okay, here are the 4 Sad Endings from Outbreak. You can only get them by having these specific characters survive by the time you finish the Decisions, Decisions Scenario, and they have to be infected. So give your 3rd Partner the Daylight vaccine.

There's Cindy/George, Kevin/Jim, Mark/David and Yoko/Alyssa. 4 Sad Endings, 2 per ending, among 8 Characters. You do the math. Actually I just did.

I forgot about Outbreak. I remember the first time playing Outbreak, having mixed feelings about it, then began to love it over time. I always got the sadder endings because I failed to complete like half of the checklist or whatever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
I forgot about Outbreak. I remember the first time playing Outbreak, having mixed feelings about it, then began to love it over time. I always got the sadder endings because I failed to complete like half of the checklist or whatever. Very Happy

Ditto.

I had actually seen the Opening to the game on Youtube well before I played it, and it was so amazingly epic, that I had to buy Outbreak. I didn't even have a Ps2. I played it at a friend's house. Using his Pelican(Gameshark type thing) to unlock all the extras.

Outbreak is kind of an aquired taste, but once you get used to it, you can really get one of the most enjoyable RE experiences. I love both Outbreak games. And the sad endings are quite nice.

The Outbreak games almost have too many endings for any given scenario. Razz
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 am

Spike Reaver wrote:

My favourite is Yoko/Alyssa,because it's a bittersweet ending.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 am

will1234562 wrote:

How so?

I like the Cindy/George one because of the visual at the end, as they both look up into the sky together, and you see the missles in the distance, getting closer. Plus the music. A real tear jerker. Sad
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
How so?
The fact that they calmly accept their fate and use their remaining time to upload the evidence of Umbrella's activities to the internet,makes it rather tragic\bittersweet ending in which the heroes die,but still manage to avenge the death of innocent people.Makes me feel both happy and sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(   Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Top 5 Sad Scenes :(
Page 1 of 1