HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes

Go down 
+8
Known_Hero
McShowtime
weskersbarber
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 pm

I bet they won't fix it. I'm ok with that.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:42 am

These modes do look fun. The one that interests me the most is the Predator mode. Although it's probably just like the Agent Hunt mode, only better.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:39 pm

White Rock wrote:
These modes do look fun. The one that interests me the most is the Predator mode. Although it's probably just like the Agent Hunt mode, only better.

I've never even played Agent Hunt. Is it fun? How does it play?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
White Rock wrote:

I've never even played Agent Hunt. Is it fun? How does it play?
In Agent Hunt you go to other people's games and play as the enemies trying to keep the players from finishing the campaign. Never played it either but that's what it is about. You can also turn it on in the online options to have more challenge in your own playthrough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 am

Agent Hunt is alright, but the bird J'avo thing (that's its name totally) is freaking hard to control. You can be lucky to score a hit here and there, but most of the time it is pretty hard to actually win.

That said however, it is possible to win because in certain occasions, the player is too careless or unfortunate e.g. I was a J'avo on Jake's chapter 4, the two people were almost at the end of the area, and I had almost given up hope, but I made a final run for it. Jake had been stopped by an in-game event (Leon's plane flying by) and I ran in and hit him, killing him.

As for these modes (See, did it again. Would have just came in here to talk about Agent Hunt, but no, these modes are important) I think I'm going to enjoy Predator and Surviviors the most because I sure as hell loved RE5 Versus (not specifically Survivors mode, but when I played it, I had some laughs). I don't know why, but I just love fighting heroes... AND DESTROYING THEM WITH ROCKET LAUNCHERS AHAHAHAH.

P.S. We can finally Leon vs Chris for reals. AND THEN PIERS COMES ALONG WITH HIS SNIPER AHAHAHAH.... AND THEN SHERRY COMES ALONG WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER!!! AHAHAH... and this is how much I am going to love Survivors.

As for Predator, it'll be a good case of cat and mouse, I however won't like being Ustanak... What, I fear my Internet might be too laggy.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 am

The mastAH! wrote:
Agent Hunt is alright, but the bird J'avo thing (that's its name totally) is freaking hard to control. You can be lucky to score a hit here and there, but most of the time it is pretty hard to actually win.

That said however, it is possible to win because in certain occasions, the player is too careless or unfortunate e.g. I was a J'avo on Jake's chapter 4, the two people were almost at the end of the area, and I had almost given up hope, but I made a final run for it. Jake had been stopped by an in-game event (Leon's plane flying by) and I ran in and hit him, killing him.

Pretty much this^

Only way to get a kill on Agent Mode is if the opposing player gets sloppy. Swarm tactics are your best bet.

Survivors has potential to be awesome simply because of the fun gameplay but this agent mode resurrection thing definitely hurts it.

One way to make it more forgiving is to have a time limit: You'll respawn but lose points if you don't get a kill within a certain amount of time while in agent mode.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah, now that I think about it, unless I hide like a girl, I will be too careless and get mowed down and I don't want that, also would that mean there's a last man standing wins idea around this? I mean it can't be fun with 5 infected vs 1 player. This could have worked better for a uhh... Last Man Standing mode (would need a better name)

I think it would be better off with the respawn like in RE5, and the -1000 point loss. You could have a spawner thing, like in Agent Mode but you have to wait about 10 - 15 secs to spawn, which obviously would slightly screw your chances at getting more points. Ingenious.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:28 am

The mastAH! wrote:
Yeah, now that I think about it, unless I hide like a girl, I will be too careless and get mowed down and I don't want that, also would that mean there's a last man standing wins idea around this? I mean it can't be fun with 5 infected vs 1 player. This could have worked better for a uhh... Last Man Standing mode (would need a better name)

RE5 versus had a scoreboard. You got points for killing other players and a.i enemies. I'm sure RE6 survivors will have the same system.

The mastAH! wrote:
I think it would be better off with the respawn like in RE5, and the -1000 point loss. You could have a spawner thing, like in Agent Mode but you have to wait about 10 - 15 secs to spawn, which obviously would slightly screw your chances at getting more points. Ingenious.

Don't get me wrong, survivors would be better without agent mode. Since it's already implemented, the best case scenario would be to have a time limit.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Well, these come out on the 18th for Xbox. PS3 PC's release date is still TBA Sad

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:07 pm

OMG no double-posting Known Here!?!?

Known_Hero wrote:
RE5 versus had a scoreboard. You got points for killing other players and a.i enemies. I'm sure RE6 survivors will have the same system.

Yeah I remember that. I only played Versus like once. I remember that I didn't have any characters unlocked, I had just gotten Jill. So when I played, and everybody else played with either Midnight or STARS Wesker, or occasionally I'd see a Tribal Sheva, I'd be fucked.

I was doing a match on that level with the fire and the Executioner's, the final level actually. And I think I started attacking my partners, if we were even partners, and they started hunting me down...

Keep in mind I'm just poor lil Jill, while two A holes with magnums are trying to murder me. Definately hated Versus. I think if they impliment those things mentioned, to help balance the game, then Agent Hunt should be ok. I still have played it. And I'm fine with that, I like using Leon, Chris and Jake anyway.

@MastAH, Chris vs Leon? Hmmm, could be interesting. I hope it plays better than Versus in RE5. Fighting against other peeps in that game blowed.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 am

Spike991 wrote:
I hope it plays better than Versus in RE5. Fighting against other peeps in that game blowed.
The biggest issue with RE5 Versus was the fact that the controls were not meant for a deathmatch kind of gameplay. Updated controls should make it at least a little more accessible.

And hey, at least this time you don't have to unlock every character in that mode.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Onslaught is superb. This is how competitive Mercs should be.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:

How's agent mode on survivors.? Did they buff the enemies?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Known_Hero wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

How's agent mode on survivors.? Did they buff the enemies?
Haven't played Survivors yet, but I imagine they would have to to make it fair.

Predator is alright. It's no where near as fun as I thought it would be. It's kind of limited, and Ustanak kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 am

The new modes are awesome. I expected them to be a poorly made attempt to make a quick buck for Capcom, but they're really fun!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Survivors sucks the big one, like I expected, but the other two are really good.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:42 am

I was expecting bad things from Survivors because of Agent Mode, but after having two days experience of it and Predator, I can say that RE6 without a doubt is my game of the year 2012. Though I didn't play many of the actual Game of th year material games like Dishonored or AC III, but frankly it was a surprise to us all that RE6 was even coming out this year, but on February we were all given our first look at this game.

Yes it might have it's flaws (QTEs cough cough) but Capcom are working to fix them. And now we have these addictive game modes to our arsenal. I found Leon and his alt costume to be the best for me in Survivors and Predator. So what if you have to pay for DLC THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ON THE DISC OMG!! Well? Even if it was, it doesn't change the fact that these modes are so fun!

Who can resist two Leon's rolling in pain from Ustanak downing them, or blowing people to bits with Ustanak's arm cannon, I know can't.

Survivors isn't just about running in and shooting, you do that and you get killed simply, I wait for a brawl to start out, and try to chip in or get the dealing blow.

I have to praise Capcom for making my Christmas that much better now. (Also, not to brag or anything, but if you watch Fluffyquack on Youtube, he did some videos recently and I'm n them, and we're also friends now.)

...Just need to wait for that TF2 Christmas Update now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes   [Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Trailers] Resident Evil 6 gets three new modes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2